Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7924 7925 [7926] 7927 7928 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15752388 times)

FearfulJesuit

• Bay Watcher
  • True neoliberalism has never been tried
    • View Profile
Re: [(•ω•)] U wot m8 (happy thread?!)
« Reply #118875 on: January 02, 2014, 05:17:07 pm »

Train travel is so much better than plane travel. The WiFi is free. The stewards aren't petty mooks who get off on making trapped customers obey pointless rules and regs. The café doesn't try to rip you off. The legroom is ample.

Why'd we ever invent domestic air transportation, again?

@Footjob, you can microwave most grains I've tried pretty easily through the microwave, even if they aren't packaged for it.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #118876 on: January 02, 2014, 05:18:37 pm »

OK, if I came home to find a man hipthrusting on my car (once I get one), I'd be annoyed and disgusted.
The cars are his.
I doubt he's owned over 500 cars... or the helicopter.
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #118877 on: January 02, 2014, 05:20:53 pm »

Train travel is so much better than plane travel. The WiFi is free. The stewards aren't petty mooks who get off on making trapped customers obey pointless rules and regs. The café doesn't try to rip you off. The legroom is ample.

Wow. You have ANY WiFi in trains, paid or not? I've been happy to find out there are trains with power sockets.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #118878 on: January 02, 2014, 05:25:16 pm »

Wow. You have ANY WiFi in trains, paid or not? I've been happy to find out there are trains with power sockets.

wot

There've been trains that had power sockets here in the seventies. Granted, they are in the hallways and nowadays you need to get yourself an adapter to not fry your everything should you happen to be in that sort of train but they exist. i expect wifi to arrive circa 2030 though

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #118879 on: January 02, 2014, 05:48:11 pm »

Japanese trains are amazing, the damn things fly across the tracks but unfortunately no wifi or power plugs.

DAMN YOU FOR NOT CATERING TO ONE SPECIFIC WHIM OF A LITTLE SQUABBLING HUMAN JAPAN!

THE OTHER STUFF IS COOL HOWEVER.
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #118880 on: January 02, 2014, 06:16:24 pm »

Rather than cook my traditional meal of vegetables and pasta, I decided to forego health entirely, and layered a couple of cinnamon raisin bagels with cheddar cheese, ambiguous meat patties, and barbecue sauce. It's amazing.

EDIT: And I've also saved up enough money to buy the minimum order of 20 pounds of organ meat, so that's also nice. I'll do it tomorrow.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #118881 on: January 02, 2014, 06:20:20 pm »

organ meat?
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #118882 on: January 02, 2014, 06:20:45 pm »

Rather than cook my traditional meal of vegetables and pasta, I decided to forego health entirely, and layered a couple of cinnamon raisin bagels with cheddar cheese, ambiguous meat patties, and barbecue sauce. It's amazing.

EDIT: And I've also saved up enough money to buy the minimum order of 20 pounds of organ meat, so that's also nice. I'll do it tomorrow.
Is it bad that I went "Ew, organs...wait, which organs?"

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #118883 on: January 02, 2014, 06:21:51 pm »

All the organs are kidneys, the worst organ.
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #118884 on: January 02, 2014, 06:33:15 pm »

wot

There've been trains that had power sockets here in the seventies. Granted, they are in the hallways and nowadays you need to get yourself an adapter to not fry your everything should you happen to be in that sort of train but they exist. i expect wifi to arrive circa 2030 though

* scrdest mutters something angrily
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #118885 on: January 02, 2014, 07:02:42 pm »

Well, I'm building a meat dragon, and not just any meat will do. I want to see if this crazy idea I had will work (80% heart, 10% liver, 10% brain, ground together). Also, unqualified, meat generally just refers to the flesh of an animal. Organ meat is just more specific.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #118886 on: January 02, 2014, 07:18:56 pm »

organ meat?
You want to know neither the organ, nor the animal.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #118887 on: January 02, 2014, 07:21:05 pm »

Shit i would love to ride the train if it didn't cost as much as an 3 hour airline flight :P
same route too.

Organ meat usually refers to specific body parts thats all. Heart is considered organ meat due to the fact its the toughest muscle in your whole body.

Heart is good for stews, long ass stews.
Liver is good fried.
Who the hell eats kidneys.
Brains are good basted.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #118888 on: January 02, 2014, 07:22:16 pm »

I emerge from Hangoverland.  Populated: Fucked.

Turns out dirty martinis are awesome.  I mean, I already knew that, but it sure felt like I had a revelation.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #118889 on: January 02, 2014, 07:31:23 pm »

Who the hell eats kidneys.
*raises hand*
I have not yet eaten a part of a dead animal that I dislike more than any other part.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑
Pages: 1 ... 7924 7925 [7926] 7927 7928 ... 13325