Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7911 7912 [7913] 7914 7915 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15765432 times)

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [(•ω•)] U wot m8 (happy thread?!)
« Reply #118680 on: December 30, 2013, 01:54:43 pm »

to celebrate 4493 marvelous contributions to this community i made and which cannot be outshined by a thousand men sacrificing themselves to summon the angel of quality posting to deliberately copy my work and improve upon it i bring you this reptile

this is the best reptile
We need more reptiles. Naow. For science.

you're already here though

tahujdt

• Bay Watcher
  • The token conservative
    • View Profile
« Reply #118681 on: December 30, 2013, 01:56:56 pm »

50 dollars in Microcenter giftcards for Christmas, ♪I'm getting me some RAM♫
DFBT the Dwarf: The only community podcast for Dwarf Fortress!
Tahu-R-TOA-1, Troubleshooter
I suggest that we add a clause permitting the keelhauling of anyone who suggests a plan involving "zombify the crew".
Quote from: MNII
Friend Computer, can you repair the known universe, please?

LeoLeonardoIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Plump Helmet McWhiskey
    • View Profile
« Reply #118682 on: December 30, 2013, 02:08:12 pm »

to celebrate 4493 marvelous contributions to this community i made and which cannot be outshined by a thousand men sacrificing themselves to summon the angel of quality posting to deliberately copy my work and improve upon it i bring you this reptile

this is the best reptile
That is a weird reptile and what are his back legs even
Give up and be a snake already
The Expedition Map
Basement Stuck
Treebanned
Haunter of Birthday Cakes, Bearded Hamburger, Intensely Off-Topic

Mr Space Cat

• Bay Watcher
  • inactive, changed accounts. sig for info
    • View Profile
« Reply #118683 on: December 30, 2013, 02:47:37 pm »

Finally beat DoomRL for the first time, and it was by stabbing the Spider Mastermind in the face multiple times with an angelic spear while berserking the heck out and dodging bullets. Like a bawss.
Made a new account that I use instead of this one. Don't message this one, I'm probably not gonna use it.

New account: Spehss _

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #118684 on: December 30, 2013, 02:55:09 pm »

Also: HUWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA I BOUGHT $35 WORTH OF GAMES WITH FEMALE PROTAGONISTS THIS SALE

REMEMBER ME, CONTRAST, AND ALL OF TOMB RAIDER

:D
I would love to know the titles. o_O
Mirror's Edge? :3

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #118685 on: December 30, 2013, 02:59:37 pm »

this is the best reptile
I believe that we now have conclusive evidence from this video.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #118686 on: December 30, 2013, 03:01:39 pm »

this is the best reptile
I believe that we now have conclusive evidence from this video.

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #118687 on: December 30, 2013, 04:39:07 pm »

After a long, hellish artistic slump, I think I'm beginning to recover that spark, and while there's no fire under my ass yet, there's a blaze brewing.

I'm coming up with character devices/plot actions. I was thinking a sleeper cell in the main party that stealthily uses extremely low doses of an attack, likely magical in nature, then reveals themselves to be a boss. Except they're really weak. got to be a joke, right?

And then they use an attack that hits everyone with that crucial element, and it's just shy of a total party KO. Wham line, exit.

Anyone think that's a good twist, or should I do something else?
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
« Reply #118688 on: December 30, 2013, 04:42:50 pm »

After a long, hellish artistic slump, I think I'm beginning to recover that spark, and while there's no fire under my ass yet, there's a blaze brewing.

I'm coming up with character devices/plot actions. I was thinking a sleeper cell in the main party that stealthily uses extremely low doses of an attack, likely magical in nature, then reveals themselves to be a boss. Except they're really weak. got to be a joke, right?

And then they use an attack that hits everyone with that crucial element, and it's just shy of a total party KO. Wham line, exit.

But who will be phone?
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #118689 on: December 30, 2013, 04:47:24 pm »

But who will be phone?

the phone will be the spirit of a dog which was through ordeals eldritch forced to become the power source of an amulat that the boss is using to maintain the illusion

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #118690 on: December 30, 2013, 04:50:40 pm »

I'm wondering exactly how far I should take the handing out of power.

I mean, I could go "not apparent but over-the-top", i.e., Durarara!!, where just about everyone is superhuman or has armies to control or BOTH.
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #118691 on: December 30, 2013, 04:54:11 pm »

armies are always mooks, but the only limit on the power of a single character is how ridiculous you're willing to make stuff

i've always gone with this approach and it's always done me well (though it potentially made a lieutenant ranked soldier in an otherwise mook army with a mp44 as strong as a pc in a bolo)

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #118692 on: December 30, 2013, 04:54:17 pm »

So, after a few D&D Campaigns of late, I can definitively say that I can build Good and Evil Characters both rather well (With candy from the GM as needed. :P )

Good.
Evil.

One is a winged Angel-bear with the RIGHTEOUS FURY OF BUTT-KICKING, the other is a evil middle-aged dead Necromancer with delusions of grandeur.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #118693 on: December 30, 2013, 04:58:35 pm »

delusions of grandeur.
That's a strange way of spelling 'destined for grandeur,' don't you think?

Talk to all the corpses Necrohans, all the corpses.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #118694 on: December 30, 2013, 05:04:10 pm »

I was reading up, and apparently with specific combinations, at level 20, a Dread Necromancer can control up to 680 HD of Undead. That's 34 20 HD Liches. That's one 680 HD Tarrasque Lich with every template under the sun and still a shitpile of room for class levels in every class. That's 680 Human Commoner Zombies.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.
Pages: 1 ... 7911 7912 [7913] 7914 7915 ... 13325