Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7910 7911 [7912] 7913 7914 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15764389 times)

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
Re: [⑨] Get back to starbound guize. Cirno kickstarting burritos. (Happy thread)
« Reply #118665 on: December 30, 2013, 02:50:38 am »

And a language that doesn't have strict whitespace requirement.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [⑨] Get back to starbound guize. Cirno kickstarting burritos. (Happy thread)
« Reply #118666 on: December 30, 2013, 03:56:10 am »

No television you're not allowed to make me this sad

It's a good pain, though.

What you watching?

Happy: by some bizarre chance, the video store I walked past today whilst minding my niece's dog had an ex-rental copy of Safety Not Guaranteed on a table out the front. Bought it. Watched it. Am happy.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [(•ω•)] U wot m8 (happy thread?!)
« Reply #118667 on: December 30, 2013, 06:05:35 am »

OI M8BROSEPHSKI

wot

WE'RE HAVIN A BIGASS PARTY THERE'LL BE BOOZE AND HOES AS FAR AS YER EYES CAN SEE ARE YA INTREDASTED

uh sure i guess

OKAY WE'LL BE PICKIN YA UP ON MONDAY AT TEN IN THA MORNIN YA BEST BE READY [hanging up noises]

i sure as fuck am hoping this doesn't mean they're late

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #118668 on: December 30, 2013, 06:19:25 am »

Alive again!

* scrdest loses the trait 'Ill'
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #118669 on: December 30, 2013, 09:39:50 am »

where is this, greatorder
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

MonkeyHead

• Bay Watcher
  • Yma o hyd...
    • View Profile
« Reply #118670 on: December 30, 2013, 09:41:40 am »

Vector in the haus? That would be.... amusing.
This is a blank sig.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #118671 on: December 30, 2013, 09:43:55 am »

Also: HUWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA I BOUGHT $35 WORTH OF GAMES WITH FEMALE PROTAGONISTS THIS SALE

REMEMBER ME, CONTRAST, AND ALL OF TOMB RAIDER

:D
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #118672 on: December 30, 2013, 09:56:54 am »

Yeah, I found it!  I'll PM you within 24 hours, okay?  I have to go to work, like, right this minute.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #118673 on: December 30, 2013, 10:02:37 am »

Yeah, I found it!  I'll PM you within 24 hours, okay?  I have to go to work, like, right this minute.

Hey Vector, I'm wondering; what is your profile picture actually of? M yfirst though they were a pair of cakes or something. Some kind of purplish dumpling? Dunno, just get the impression they're food.
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #118674 on: December 30, 2013, 10:05:02 am »

My avatar is always food, actually!  It's wagashi in the shape of flowers :3  They're traditional Japanese pastry.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #118675 on: December 30, 2013, 10:36:43 am »

Okay, so I finally have a gripe about A Link Between Worlds.

It's too easy in normal mode. I didn't die once. I did the standard-since-Wind-Waker 50-floor challenge, even, and I didn't die. I didn't die once. I did a no-death run my first playthrough, which I played blind because I wanted that same sense of wonder I had for Link to the Past (it worked).

Other than that, best Zelda game I've ever played bar none.
I died from the final boss, and for trying to attack the challenge tower without all the items, but I wouldn't really count the second one.

Okay, so I finally have a gripe about A Link Between Worlds.

It's too easy in normal mode. I didn't die once. I did the standard-since-Wind-Waker 50-floor challenge, even, and I didn't die. I didn't die once. I did a no-death run my first playthrough, which I played blind because I wanted that same sense of wonder I had for Link to the Past (it worked).

Other than that, best Zelda game I've ever played bar none.
I used a bunch of fairies, but the only time I died for real was to the final boss. I'm assuming the pegasus boots are around somewhere but I never found them.
You know that guy who runs fast in the town? Surprise them off him.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #118676 on: December 30, 2013, 11:13:49 am »

What you watching?
I had finished Penguindrum when I made that post. Still not sure if okay with this.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #118677 on: December 30, 2013, 11:15:27 am »

I got a leather trenchcoat out of the blue. Second-hand from family, so a freebie, in perfect state and fits me perfectly. Yay!
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #118678 on: December 30, 2013, 11:40:56 am »

to celebrate 4493 marvelous contributions to this community i made and which cannot be outshined by a thousand men sacrificing themselves to summon the angel of quality posting to deliberately copy my work and improve upon it i bring you this reptile

this is the best reptile

da_nang

• Bay Watcher
  • Argonian Overlord
    • View Profile
« Reply #118679 on: December 30, 2013, 01:00:43 pm »

to celebrate 4493 marvelous contributions to this community i made and which cannot be outshined by a thousand men sacrificing themselves to summon the angel of quality posting to deliberately copy my work and improve upon it i bring you this reptile

this is the best reptile
We need more reptiles. Naow. For science.
"Deliver yesterday, code today, think tomorrow."
Ceterum censeo Unionem Europaeam esse delendam.
Future supplanter of humanity.
Pages: 1 ... 7910 7911 [7912] 7913 7914 ... 13325