Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7864 7865 [7866] 7867 7868 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15751597 times)

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
Re: [⑨] Get back to starbound guize. Cirno kickstarting burritos. (Happy thread)
« Reply #117975 on: December 12, 2013, 08:33:27 pm »

Yes.

The reason it worked for you is probably because you had it in your cache.

A lot of sites will 403 you if you try viewing their images through a link.
But if you hit enter in the address bar of a 403 page it will correct itself.
That doesn't help is people don't know you have an avatar in the first place.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
Re: [⑨] Get back to starbound guize. Cirno kickstarting burritos. (Happy thread)
« Reply #117976 on: December 12, 2013, 08:34:06 pm »

Now wait: using the "toggle view" function on this forum (which is stuck on "show" for me), I have directly copy-and pasted images to posts and no one has complained of errors.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #117977 on: December 12, 2013, 08:34:19 pm »

Ah yeah, anime girl. You were...

The asian-sounding class woman character, weren't you? The Wuu Jein.
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #117978 on: December 12, 2013, 08:35:52 pm »

Yep that was me  :)
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

Facekillz058

• Bay Watcher
  • Personal Text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #117979 on: December 12, 2013, 09:36:45 pm »

I recently gave the best piece of advice I've ever given, and I feel pretty satisfied knowing I made a good point.
It went something like: If anyone ever bullies you, strike their bitch ass down.
(づ◕◕)づ・。*。✧・゜゜・。✧。*・゜゜・✧。・­¬¬¬¬¬¬¬゜゜・。*。・゜*✧・。*。✧

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #117980 on: December 12, 2013, 09:39:18 pm »

I recently gave the best piece of advice I've ever given, and I feel pretty satisfied knowing I made a good point.
It went something like: If anyone ever bullies you, strike their bitch ass down.
columbinemassacre.jpg

(might want to give context to "strike their bitch ass down" :P )
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #117981 on: December 12, 2013, 09:42:37 pm »

The Columbine kids weren't actually that unpopular or bullied. The one kid was a psychopath that managed to convince the other kid that his idea to murder a shitpile of people was totally justified and cool.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #117983 on: December 12, 2013, 11:49:41 pm »

Today, i am happy that I have a functioning sound card again. I finally get to listen to my music!
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #117984 on: December 12, 2013, 11:55:25 pm »

Now play System shock so it sounds like your soundcard is malfunctioning anyway.
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #117985 on: December 13, 2013, 12:55:29 am »

Japanese beta test of Ace Combat infinity

I am an expert at going through UIs when I can't read shit

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #117986 on: December 13, 2013, 01:38:50 am »

I am an expert at going through UIs when I can't read shit
Do you remember back when video game demos would have tutorials, but you could only play them in the full version?

Fun times.
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #117987 on: December 13, 2013, 02:20:40 am »

:O This Nintendo is going to link all the Nintendo Zones Hot Spots in North America together for the duration of this weekend so that you can get spotpass data from anyone anywhere in North America.
It's FEF, not FEOF

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #117988 on: December 13, 2013, 02:24:23 am »

:O This Nintendo is going to link all the Nintendo Zones Hot Spots in North America together for the duration of this weekend so that you can get spotpass data from anyone anywhere in North America.
That's neat. Too bad there's not a Nintendo Zone near where I live.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #117989 on: December 13, 2013, 02:43:01 am »

Moar GIMP practice! Getting more efficient with paths, found some spiffy plugins, learned a few tricks. Wasted all day, but this is useful. Geometry's way easier than symbols, though. Knots are assholes, though.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2013, 02:44:32 am by Bauglir »
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.
Pages: 1 ... 7864 7865 [7866] 7867 7868 ... 13325