Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7862 7863 [7864] 7865 7866 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15753089 times)

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
Re: [⑨] Get back to starbound guize. Cirno kickstarting burritos. (Happy thread)
« Reply #117945 on: December 12, 2013, 12:59:06 pm »

Fallout 1, 2 and Tactics for free on GOG.
It should be obvious why this is a happy.
I bought the Fallout collection literally a month ago. I've only got something like 2 hours of playtime between them all. Whyyyyyy.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
Re: [⑨] Get back to starbound guize. Cirno kickstarting burritos. (Happy thread)
« Reply #117946 on: December 12, 2013, 01:13:21 pm »

Fallout 1, 2 and Tactics for free on GOG.
It should be obvious why this is a happy.
I bought the Fallout collection literally a month ago. I've only got something like 2 hours of playtime between them all. Whyyyyyy.

Haha, I just chatted with a guy who did the same, as in, bought them all a month ago xD

You people have worst time-based luck.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #117947 on: December 12, 2013, 01:15:54 pm »

Toady's devlogs make me happy. Yesterday's update added a feature I've been looking forward to for YEARS!
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #117948 on: December 12, 2013, 01:53:59 pm »

Finals done, huzzah. Relatively certain I've hit As with all six courses (confirmed on four of them, actually, the last two are the only ones waiting for grades). Just associates level stuff (1-2k level courses), but still.

Now then. Tomorrow, I am going to celebrate with tasty french fries, and then I am going to get my pointy walking stick, place it beside the bed, and do my damnedest to sleep until monday. First person to try to wake me up is going to get a pointy stick in the eye. Even if it's over the phone. Especially if it's over the phone. I will spontaneously manifest the ability to project vision destroying splinters over a phone line.

And then go back to sleep. Waaargzzzzzz
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

AlleeCat

• Bay Watcher
  • Black, the beast, descends from shadows...
    • View Profile
« Reply #117949 on: December 12, 2013, 01:59:04 pm »

31 degree heat + no wind + swimming pool + holiday = Happy.
Where do you live that 31 degrees is considered hea- Oh, Celsius...

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #117950 on: December 12, 2013, 02:00:28 pm »

31 degree heat + no wind + swimming pool + holiday = Happy.
Where do you live that 31 degrees is considered hea- Oh, Celsius...

I know, right? Reudh told me, "The highest it's ever been here was like 60!"
I was like, "... I've been in 110 degree wea- Oh right. Celsius. That's like 150 degrees."
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #117951 on: December 12, 2013, 02:02:06 pm »

... I'unno, I'd probably be happy with that in F, m'self. If only because it was 31 degrees and hell yes winter.

Especially if it was a heated swimming pool~
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #117952 on: December 12, 2013, 02:12:44 pm »

Just got introduced to the glory of Floppy drive music.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #117953 on: December 12, 2013, 02:14:55 pm »

Floppy drives, you say?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #117954 on: December 12, 2013, 03:36:19 pm »

When I was in college, we pranked a roommate by putting a batch file that would play the opening riff from "Smoke on the Water" using his floppy drive on his system, and then calling it from AUTOEXEC.BAT so that it would trigger when he booted up. The reaction was glorious, because it sounded like his drive was getting ready to rip itself apart.  :P

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

IronTomato

• Bay Watcher
  • VENGEANCE
    • View Profile
« Reply #117955 on: December 12, 2013, 05:30:21 pm »

When I was in college, we pranked a roommate by putting a batch file that would play the opening riff from "Smoke on the Water" using his floppy drive on his system, and then calling it from AUTOEXEC.BAT so that it would trigger when he booted up. The reaction was glorious, because it sounded like his drive was getting ready to rip itself apart.  :P
That is, indeed, glorious. I would've loved to see that thing in action.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #117956 on: December 12, 2013, 05:31:46 pm »

I managed to find my Puzzle Quest disc! :D This is such neat game!

And I think that if I restrict myself to maybe five or so fights per day then--

* Haspen is getting silenced by sucking vacuum noise that gets louder and louder and Haspen disappears not to be seen for next few days.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

BlackFlyme

• Bay Watcher
  • BlackFlyme cancels Work: Interrupted by bird.
    • View Profile
« Reply #117957 on: December 12, 2013, 06:09:15 pm »

Marketing exam was okay today. Though the case study questions could be answered without reading the study itself, since they were just generic questions with company names from the studies added in.

But more importantly, I got my mark for my computers exam back. I got over 100%. Somehow.

Greiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Reptilian Illuminati member. Keep it secret.
    • View Profile
« Reply #117958 on: December 12, 2013, 06:58:07 pm »

Got a 100% on my last final, WOO!

Granted it was because the teacher just didn't show up for the test, and a student who just didn't care Christmas treed the automated test and promptly printed out the sheet that showed what he got right or wrong (while also giving the correct answers) and gave everyone in the class a copy.

Seriously, this teacher has no business teaching, this is 2 finals in a row she no-show'd for, on top of all the other complaints students have about her.  (And no she's not sick or anything, students claim to have seen her about the school all day.)

I'm kinda between rage wtf and happy, but happy won out, so woo.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2013, 07:01:02 pm by Greiger »
Disclaimer: Not responsible for dwarven deaths from the use or misuse of this post.
I don't need friends!! I've got knives!!!

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #117959 on: December 12, 2013, 07:09:34 pm »

Just got an e-mail saying I got into the Hearthstone beta. :)

Down side is that I probably won't get to actually play it until maybe this weekend, if not later. But, hey, I'm looking forward to it!
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One
Pages: 1 ... 7862 7863 [7864] 7865 7866 ... 13325