Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7845 7846 [7847] 7848 7849 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15755213 times)

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
Re: [(•ω•)] Someone ate the burrito factory. (happy thread?!)
« Reply #117690 on: December 08, 2013, 10:39:35 pm »

I have the excuse that I didn't bother to actually read who wrote the post and just worked off the content of the post itself, which didn't have any gender cues. :V

That said, you're a pretty girl and we adore you.

* Descan gives Allee some catnip.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #117691 on: December 08, 2013, 10:49:07 pm »

Back from the Boston. Despite that city just being, and I'm not being superior, just a flatter, more spaced out New York with a shittier public transit system and more moles, the conference was a ton of fun. Got to meet a lot of nice people, got to eat at Cheers, had some fun Debates, bunch of fun stuff.

My favorite was the Gender Inequality Schizo-debate where someone, taking a turn from the not serious way that particular debate had been run, started on this tale about how his parents separated when he was a child, he and his sister got stuck with his junkie mother over his Lawyer father, his mother subsisting off of Government benefits and dating strange men, one of whom violated his sister; that man getting arrested, they staying in his mothers custody, and having that happen again twice before they were removed. At the end, one of the numerous girls asked "Did that actually happen, for real?", and he rests his face in his hand on the podium; at this point, the really funny chapter president of the Staten Island school catches on and says "You sure don't have a lot of tears for a story that sad", and the guy who told the story starts giggling and crying tears of laughter into his hand. The crowded room nearly rioted. I wanted to vote for him for best Speaker, but that one went on too long.

I did get in a 8-way tie for best speaker though. A little annoying since that was the debate I was trying to win, but it was still worth working with the few other people in the debate to troll the convention (the face of the region governor when he read out "Eight way tie, everyone voted for themselves" was completely worth it).
He's probably only listing the A-Team casualties.
Yea I was only listing the casualties from the final miss- wait...
He's
N-no wha-
he'd
I'm a girl dangit ;~;
I'm sorry I can't tell your feminine features from Forum text. You are all robots dwarves until proven otherwise.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

MagmaMcFry

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXISTS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #117692 on: December 08, 2013, 11:01:09 pm »

This is the first time in the entire history of my various Linux installs that I got MIDI to work on Linux. ABC notation ho!

MagmaMcFry

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXISTS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #117693 on: December 08, 2013, 11:15:00 pm »

You posted this in entirely the wrong thread. Now everyone will pull out their post counts and waggle them menacingly at you.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #117694 on: December 08, 2013, 11:16:15 pm »

* Aklyon menaces with posts in a silly manner.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #117695 on: December 08, 2013, 11:16:32 pm »

Can we please not?  ::)

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #117696 on: December 08, 2013, 11:17:01 pm »

Preemptively, I'd like to point out that we will collectively never get back the time we spend comparing post counts. Think on it. Surely there's something more meaningful you could do with those seconds.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #117697 on: December 08, 2013, 11:17:58 pm »

Surely there's something more meaningful you could do with those seconds.
At the moment? Not really.

Still not gonna post my count though.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

AlleeCat

• Bay Watcher
  • Black, the beast, descends from shadows...
    • View Profile
« Reply #117698 on: December 08, 2013, 11:23:57 pm »

I'm sorry I can't tell your feminine features from Forum text. You are all robots dwarves until proven otherwise.
When I'm not sure, I check their profile. If they don't have gender listed on their profile, I just use gender-neutral pronouns until I'm absolutely sure.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #117699 on: December 08, 2013, 11:25:07 pm »

I dunno, I think your name and avatar are pretty big cues that you're a lady.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #117700 on: December 08, 2013, 11:27:56 pm »

I couldn't be bothered with actually doing so, but I like the me command working on the forum. So we get that post.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #117701 on: December 08, 2013, 11:32:03 pm »

I couldn't be bothered with actually doing so, but I like the me command working on the forum. So we get that post.
What me command?
Well, I didn't use color tags up there, so...
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #117702 on: December 08, 2013, 11:32:35 pm »

* kaijyuu used /me to make this sentence
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #117703 on: December 08, 2013, 11:33:14 pm »

There are too many anime girls on this forum to assume that at all. And dwarves too, too many dwarves. That said, I still think of kaijyuu as Toph from avatar. If I think of you, in the real work, you're male Toph. Simply can't be helped.
Preemptively, I'd like to point out that we will collectively never get back the time we spend comparing post counts. Think on it. Surely there's something more meaningful you could do with those seconds.
It's specifically for this reason I want to live forever. ADHD wastes too much of my time. I don't want to worry about the constraints. My time lost to pointless things probably numbers around 1/3 of my life.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #117704 on: December 08, 2013, 11:34:05 pm »

The one that works nearly everywhere on the internet (or at least, the one that places that HAVE a me command all use) and follows a fairly obvious format.

Like serious, is /me that hard to figure out? :I
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.
Pages: 1 ... 7845 7846 [7847] 7848 7849 ... 13325