Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7805 7806 [7807] 7808 7809 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15781531 times)

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Mephisto

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Picked up a Secular Non-Denominational Winter-Solstice-Theme (thanks, XKCD) gift for my parents yesterday. I hooked it all up last night to make sure it worked and immediately fell in love. We're going to have to pick up a rig for ourselves next year some time.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile

I love building the leg pieces of master grade gunpla. Snapping all the armor into place after you finish building the frame is so so satisfying.
It's FEF, not FEOF

AlleeCat

• Bay Watcher
  • Black, the beast, descends from shadows...
    • View Profile

Finally finding more fodder for my avatar folder. It's hard to find avatars when I have such specific... requirements.

EDIT: Also thinking of streaming for the first time ever. Was thinking maybe some Ironman XCOM: EW on Impossible? Fun times could be had by all.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2013, 12:21:21 pm by AlleeCat »

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Found a recipe for scones using stuff I already have a decent supply of. I don't know why, but I've had a craving for hot, buttery scones lately, even though I've never actually had scones before. At least, not that I can remember.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile

Finally finding more fodder for my avatar folder. It's hard to find avatars when I have such specific... requirements.

EDIT: Also thinking of streaming for the first time ever. Was thinking maybe some Ironman XCOM: EW on Impossible? Fun times could be had by all.

I reverse image searched it.

I'm not sure what else I was expecting.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile

I preferred the other one. The one that was more shadowy-type-shading.

EDITFROMTHEFUTURE:
If you start doing that with all my avatars, I'm sure you'll quickly start to see a trend in content. :3
I actually noticed when I stumbled into one of them on coincidence. It was kind of bizarre to recognise it.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2013, 01:14:08 pm by Graknorke »
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

AlleeCat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

If you start doing that with all my avatars, I'm sure you'll quickly start to see a trend in content. :3

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

You're crazy cat(person) lady? :v
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'm mildy afraid of reverse-searching them, being in a public place.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

AlleeCat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You could say that, yes. :3

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

But have you genetically engineered catgirls for domestic ownership?

AlleeCat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

But have you genetically engineered catgirls for domestic ownership?
I could comment on that, but I'm pretty sure that it's against forum rules, and also TMI.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile

Oh, and while we're still in the happy thread, welcome back from wherever you went for a month or so!

EDIT:
I could comment on that, but I'm pretty sure that it's against forum rules, and also TMI.
I'm betting on AlleeCat having a harem, given that comment. Just saying.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2013, 01:24:32 pm by Graknorke »
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile

So far, best part about amateur orange picking: Your basically everything ends up smelling of orange.

E: On the unfortunate side of things, they don't seem to taste nearly as good as they smell. Ah well.

E2: Also, I reiterate an earlier point: Orange trees apparently produce a lot of freaking oranges. I mostly counted this time -- lost count around 50-ish with at least a dozen to go. Picked somewhere between 60 and 75 oranges (and one (1) lemon). Was... probably less than a quarter to a third of the remaining oranges, and a bit over half the oranges have already been picked. I'm now guessing there was somewhere between 250 and 300 oranges on that flipping tree. Citrus *fist shake*

Also really wish I had a camera. The orange pile sitting on my living room table is kinda' neat.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2013, 01:44:15 pm by Frumple »
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.
Pages: 1 ... 7805 7806 [7807] 7808 7809 ... 13325