Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7802 7803 [7804] 7805 7806 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15784406 times)

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile

I Discovered what Humans Vs Zombies is...
I swear, on the lives of all I know, I will take part in one of these sports of kings, and I shall rule!
Seriously, I don't care if i have to hold and organise one myself, Scotland shall have.... Zombies.
Our university had twice-annual week-long HvZ games; it was the second largest club on campus, beaten only by the Anime Club. It was even larger than the fraternities and such, which pissed them off to no end. The larger of the two would take place in Autumn, and usually has around 800 players, out of about 15k total students.

...by Jove, your anime club had over eight hundred members.

It's a wonder that it didn't collapse into a singularity of things my vocabulary didn't prepare me to even describe.
Eh, seems I was off a bit; it's their annual on-campus anime convention they host that is the largest, not the club itself. But still.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

*opens Steam*

You have 1 gift!

:O

*checks inventory*

To The Moon

*checks sender and reads description*

*cries*

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile

Just saw Thor The Dark World. It was... Okay. The final battle got a bit too silly and I felt the villains could have usedmore development. Especially after they teased us in his early appearances where he looked more sympathetic. But what I'm really posting here is beacause

Asgard! Oh My God The scenes on Asgard were amazing! Seriously I wished they had spent the whole movie there and exploring the other nine worlds! I loved it so much it made me think of if you put Star Wars and the Elder Scrolls into a blender and I just thought it was so cool.
It's FEF, not FEOF

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Asgard! Oh My God The scenes on Asgard were amazing! Seriously I wished they had spent the whole movie there and exploring the other nine worlds! I loved it so much it made me think of if you put Star Wars and the Elder Scrolls into a blender and I just thought it was so cool.
Aesthetic beauty..
YES.  :'(

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile

Installed Deus Ex on my computer, it obviously runs great, and is also a good game.
Gunther is so 'dorable getting mad over the technicians supposedly fiddling with the drink machine.

For some reason, it cuts off the end of each sentence fir dialogue for me and I can't seem to fix it. How frustrating.
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile

Installed Deus Ex on my computer, it obviously runs great, and is also a good game.
Gunther is so 'dorable getting mad over the technicians supposedly fiddling with the drink machine.
For some reason, it cuts off the end of each sentence fir dialogue for me and I can't seem to fix it. How frustrating.
What OS are you using?
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile

What OS are you using?

Happened on windows 7 and 8, so i set it to compatibility mode for Windows XP and got the same problem.
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile

No, bad hand, down, you never finished Human Revolution, 2001 is over now.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

*opens Steam*

You have 1 gift!

*checks inventory*

To The Moon

*cries*
Tell us who this wonderful person is (unless he or she wishes to remain anonymous or you wish to keep it secret)!
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile

Oh look a quasar.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

*opens Steam*

You have 1 gift!

*checks inventory*

To The Moon

*cries*
Tell us who this wonderful person is (unless he or she wishes to remain anonymous or you wish to keep it secret)!
Webadict.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile

Webadict truly is a wonderful person.
Too bad he doesn't wander through these forums very often.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile

Aesthetic beauty..
YES.  :'(

EXACTLY!!!

Also I thought the final battle was awesome, simply because I've never witnessed such a good blend of serious and tense action and rather silly humour.

Also came back from my cousins wedding. Got rather drunk, ate tasty stuff, danced to atrocious music, talked with cousins. Pretty much had an awesome time, the only downside I can think of right now is the lack of sleep and the nausea taking over me because I had to eat one of EVERYTHING! (including, but not limited to, mushroom beef stew, lamb baked on a spit, barbeque chicken, cake, cheese, wine, coke, ice cream, cigarettes, tasty tasty pastries and everything else that came within arms reach.
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

IronTomato

• Bay Watcher
  • VENGEANCE
    • View Profile

I have received a week early cakeday present.

A Rick Astley CD.  :D

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
Re: [⌐╦╦═] Gundere forever! (Happy thread) Your TITLE IS TOO LONG!
« Reply #117059 on: November 29, 2013, 11:20:42 pm »

The USS Missouri was the last battleship produced by the United States Navy. It was the site of the surrender of the Empire of Japan, which ended World War II. It was an Iowa class fast battleship, and it fought in World War II, at Iwo Jima and Okinawa, in the Korean War, and also provided fire support in Operation Desert Storm in 1991. An Iowa Class Battleship (At the time of the Desert Storm operation) was armed with 9 16-inch guns, 6 twin-gun mounts of 5-inch guns, two Tomahawk missile platforms, four Harpoon missile magazines, and Phalanx anti-air/anti-missile gatling gun systems.

A single shell from one of the 16-inch guns could weigh anywhere from 1,900 pounds to 2,700 pounds.

Imagine getting hit by a Buick. A Buick going 5,000 feet per second, that is packed with enough high explosives to blow a crater fifty feet across and twenty feet deep and defoliate trees from 400 feet away.

I've been aboard the USS Alabama before. It's a floating museum also. Its a little hard to understand how big 16 inch guns are until you're looking at one. We're talking a man made machine that could completely denude a fair sized island of all life above the microbial level within about an hour. And that's a museum piece. Humanity is pretty neat, even when we're being horrifying.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.
Pages: 1 ... 7802 7803 [7804] 7805 7806 ... 13325