Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7794 7795 [7796] 7797 7798 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15789231 times)

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile

Played Sub Rosa with some friends while I blasted N.W.A. over teamspeak. Best day of my life.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile

It seems you have one of the awesome one's Projeck, congratulations
You use the same nick as your brother?
The Bay12 postcard club
Arguably he's already a progressive, just one in the style of an enlightened Kaiser.
I'm going to do the smart thing here and disengage. This isn't a hill I paticularly care to die on.

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile

Yeah, long story as to why. Though he was never interested in Bay12 forums, so eh.
I only use Projeck for these forums and Minecraft. Otherwise, I use my own.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2013, 08:45:49 pm by Projeck37 »
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile

Skyrim on steam for £3.74.

That seems a decent enough price for it.
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile

I have just acquired and installed Minecraft.
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile

Give it about five hours, you will get bored... Thats when you start looking at mods and the real fun starts!

Mech#4

• Bay Watcher
  • (ಠ_ృ) Like a sir.
    • View Profile

Give it about five hours, you will get bored... Thats when you start looking at mods and the real fun starts!

But, but... you can build anything. ANYTHING! I've built a huge mansion, a Motte and Bailey castle, I've fortified a town with tall walls and ramparts, built fortresses into lone mountains and recreated a section of the housing in Altdorf. I've even tried to make a 3 stage Menger Sponge but that was a tad too big.
Kaypy:Adamantine in a poorly defended fortress is the royal equivalent of an unclaimed sock on a battlefield.

Here's a thread listing Let's Players found on the internet. Feel free to add.
List of Notable Mods. Feel free to add.

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile

Sure you can make anything, but you can make even more with some mods.
Chisel and Carpenters blocks are so sexy...

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile

But, but... you can build anything. ANYTHING! I've built a huge mansion, a Motte and Bailey castle, I've fortified a town with tall walls and ramparts, built fortresses into lone mountains and recreated a section of the housing in Altdorf. I've even tried to make a 3 stage Menger Sponge but that was a tad too big.
I manually flattened the world with nothing but my fists.
That's about it before I got bored though.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile

Yeah, a significant part of the reason I wanted it in the first place was just for the amazing mods it has, though I do plan to play a vanilla world for a bit first before I start with the modding.
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

Steelmagic

• Bay Watcher
  • Insanity makes everything fun!
    • View Profile

I have finally, after much effort, gotten ArmA 2 to work without freezing. I will now win all of the wars. ALL OF THE GODDAMN WARS.
When i say "I'm no expert but..." It means "I have no idea what the hell I'm talking about but I'm going to try to sound like i do."

Sinlessmoon

• Bay Watcher
  • [Trollinging Intensifies]
    • View Profile

I have finally, after much effort, gotten ArmA 2 to work without freezing. I will now win all of the wars. ALL OF THE GODDAMN WARS.

Speaking of Arma 2, I have it but haven't really played it too much. Any good mods? (Aside from Day Z)

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yeah, a significant part of the reason I wanted it in the first place was just for the amazing mods it has, though I do plan to play a vanilla world for a bit first before I start with the modding.
If you happen to be having lag issues, I recommend the following:

0)Get Optifine when it comes out.
1)Turn on Advanced OpenGL. THIS MAY ACTUALLY HURT YOUR FPS. IT VARIES BY COMPUTER. Probably only if you have a really old computer, though.
2)Turn on VSync. THIS MAY ACTUALLY HURT YOUR FPS. IT VARIES BY COMPUTER.
3)Change graphics to Fast.
4)Lower the number of chunks you can see.
5)Try maxing Anti-Aliasing, BLAH BLAH MAY HURT FPS.
6)Turn off mipmapping.

Hope you have fun! It's a great game. No Bay12 servers at the moment though, sadly. You may want to head over to the two Minecraft threads.

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile

After working for 30 minutes after the time I was supposed to get off work, and then having to drive people around until after 10pm, I'm finally back home.
My ankle really hurts, but I don't care.

Also, the computer crashed while I was at work and my wife had to reset it to yesterday's save state to get it to work again.
But that doesn't affect me because I didn't get on yesterday, so I didn't lose any work!

I'm trying to be positive.
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread
Pages: 1 ... 7794 7795 [7796] 7797 7798 ... 13325