Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7791 7792 [7793] 7794 7795 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15791229 times)

Vattic

• Bay Watcher
  • bibo ergo sum
    • View Profile

The heating has been fixed. I am no longer freezing indoors.
6 out of 7 dwarves aren't Happy.
How To Generate Small Islands

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio

I came across a great, creative way to handle custom potion making for herb sim, but I don't knkw where to post it!

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

I came across a great, creative way to handle custom potion making for herb sim, but I don't knkw where to post it!
Programming thread? O_o

..I've made my niece smile :D Lil' 2 year old and she's real smart. We built the equivalent of an English castle with blocks!...In a linear pattern! One way, straight up, from the disassembled...rubble.
Woo!~

Evilsx

• Bay Watcher
  • Some crazy person
    • View Profile

Just got top results in my school HSC math test to my class and now got james bond theme playing in my room...
Now just found some coke cola and acting like an Bond villain

*Evilsx laughs devilishly*

Niccolo

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:Sweet top hat]
    • View Profile

And now you've reminded me of a game I was tempted to make so as to learn programming. And I'm inspired all over again.
What's wrong with using magma? That's almost always the easiest method.
I have issues channeling it properly to do that method. I end up flooding the fortress with magma.
Check out my RtD!

Oliolli

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:unlikeability]
    • View Profile

I just learned that a piece of homework is due for 5.12., as opposed to today. I'd been stressing over it for some time but I've got time :)

Quote from: Girlinhat
When all you've got is an adjustable spanner and an entire freight warehouse of terrifying cogs and gears, everything looks like "just a prototype".
Quote from: ThatAussieGuy
You all turned Swordthunders into a bastion of madness that seems to warp in on itself under its own hatred of sanity.  I'm so happy!
Quote from: Loud Whispers
drowning babies everywhere o-o

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile

... I am sorry, Aqizzar. I was not ready for this power...
I now understand why you are so mellow and blithe.
The dapper meme was not my intention!

I shall put Gentleben here for posterity's sake:
Spoiler: Marmalade (click to show/hide)

And return to my normal avatar.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile

I think I have a boyfriend? Well he certainly seems to think so...
Pretty cute guy actually, we have been spending some time together and he seems pretty happy about it. In general I don't really go for guys, but I've always subscribed to the idea that affection grows rather than is simply a static trait. I have told him in the past that I'm not gay, but apparently that isn't much of a deterrent for either of us.  :-[

Look I'm not one to kiss and tell, but I guess this gets filed in the happy thread? We will see how it goes. Still, it is going to suck when this doesn't go anywhere and I need to break the poor fools heart.
* Descan doesn't say anything.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio

I just learned that a piece of homework is due for 5.12., as opposed to today. I'd been stressing over it for some time but I've got time :)

two weeks later ...

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile

The Chinese have an aircraft carrier called "Penis".

I'm not sure why this makes me so happy.

Beware the mighty chinese Penis, or it will set sail for you and launch it's payload.
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile

Sweet sweet temporary internets.

What's with all the top hats and monocles?
*Hugs*

Niccolo

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:Sweet top hat]
    • View Profile

Tack stole Aqizzar's avatar and stuck a top hat on it... then Haspen stuck a cat in a top hat as his new avatar and it just kinda snowballed.

Somehow.
What's wrong with using magma? That's almost always the easiest method.
I have issues channeling it properly to do that method. I end up flooding the fortress with magma.
Check out my RtD!

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile

And thus it was so.
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Lagslayer

• Bay Watcher
  • stand-up philosopher
    • View Profile

The Chinese have an aircraft carrier called "Penis".

I'm not sure why this makes me so happy.

Beware the mighty chinese Penis, or it will set sail for you and launch it's payload.
I guess all those years of "Asians have small penises" jokes finally got to them.
Pages: 1 ... 7791 7792 [7793] 7794 7795 ... 13325