Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7790 7791 [7792] 7793 7794 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15791150 times)

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile

Oh yes, the opulence flows through me like so many starving workers.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Very well then. My behatted brethren, shall we now depart from this discussion in order to partake in delightful discourse whilst consuming unparalleled amounts of the finest teas? I assure you that crumpets will be provided.

acetech09

• Bay Watcher
  • Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

*puts the kettle on*
I challenge you to a game of 'Hide the Sausage', to the death.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio

Haha, makes me feel like I should use my dapperified version I posted a few pages back xD

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Haha, makes me feel like I should use my dapperified version I posted a few pages back xD
You should indeed. It would be significantly better than the current version, which is not at all dapper.

Niccolo

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:Sweet top hat]
    • View Profile

I'm still confused as to how this even started. It's like, one second we're discussing the terrors of burritos and the next we're all wearing hats.
What's wrong with using magma? That's almost always the easiest method.
I have issues channeling it properly to do that method. I end up flooding the fortress with magma.
Check out my RtD!

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile

I'm still confused as to how this even started. It's like, one second we're discussing the terrors of burritos and the next we're all wearing hats.

As I said after I nuked a battletower into oblivion. Sometimes. These things happen.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Steelmagic

• Bay Watcher
  • Insanity makes everything fun!
    • View Profile

As I said after I nuked a battletower into oblivion. Sometimes. These things happen.
Such is life in the twelfth bay.
When i say "I'm no expert but..." It means "I have no idea what the hell I'm talking about but I'm going to try to sound like i do."

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile

...tower...oblivion...

I think I'm obsessed.

Related: I read this and found it hilarious. I'm not entirely sure why, but it struck me with the biggest fit of laughter I've had since I was out-loud commenting on Saltybet (my brother was in the room) and realized I mistook Bulma for Santa Clause. For context: DagothDagonAlduin is talking about Michael Kirkbride. Merry Eyesore the Elk is Michael Kirkbride.

I guess it's just kind of like someone talkin' smack behind someone else's back when they're actually standing right there oh no, but it's combined with that statement that implies "like, half my stuff showed up in Skyrim, what're you talking about?"; either one is a bit amusing, but combined they seem to have really gotten me.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2013, 03:15:04 am by Putnam »

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile

How am I supposed to study when every uni pc has these installed:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
>.<

Mech#4

• Bay Watcher
  • (ಠ_ృ) Like a sir.
    • View Profile

>.<

Your university is very generous if it has bought all those for the students to enjoy. :P

Edit: And I had an odd case of the forum telling me that the subject title had to be 80 or less characters to post.
Kaypy:Adamantine in a poorly defended fortress is the royal equivalent of an unclaimed sock on a battlefield.

Here's a thread listing Let's Players found on the internet. Feel free to add.
List of Notable Mods. Feel free to add.

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile

>.<
Switch your major to game design, problem solved!

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile

They're all in a folder called "ThaliaGames".

The only thing I can find about that is this.
Pages: 1 ... 7790 7791 [7792] 7793 7794 ... 13325