Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7766 7767 [7768] 7769 7770 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15793675 times)

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
Re: [ლ( ლ)] He comes (Happy thread)
« Reply #116505 on: November 22, 2013, 05:01:35 pm »

This would explain why the girl next to me in Us history is always working on her Japanese work instead of participating (although I believe there is a strict teacher also to blame). Of course, she is Japanese (I think), so I imagine it makes more sense.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Carnwennan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #116506 on: November 22, 2013, 05:29:39 pm »

Looks like this is finally relevant! Yay!
Almost choked on my drink when I read the politeness segment.

@Kanji: I've bought the first Heisig book, and have made the first 500 or so into cards. The feeling when you come across a kanji you've already learned and suddenly it is actually useful hnnng. Like with 有 in 有る (I always wrote it in hiragana).

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #116507 on: November 22, 2013, 06:38:36 pm »

Did my first free sparring in my karate i've started taking and got punched in the face by a blackbelt. Though he wasn't going full-out i fought him to a draw, and now the rest of the club has levelled up in respect, i think.
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Facekillz058

• Bay Watcher
  • Personal Text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #116508 on: November 22, 2013, 07:22:04 pm »

I had a pretty marvelous day as school today.
I had primarily study halls all day, so I got to goof off a lot.
During one of my study halls, I got to read a bunch of children's stories out loud in a British accent with my friends,
and I obtained a bag of peanut M&Ms.
(づ◕◕)づ・。*。✧・゜゜・。✧。*・゜゜・✧。・­¬¬¬¬¬¬¬゜゜・。*。・゜*✧・。*。✧

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #116509 on: November 22, 2013, 07:25:14 pm »

SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #116510 on: November 22, 2013, 07:29:37 pm »

Woo surprise acapella!
According to my emails, Link Between Worlds came out today (or some days prior), so its well-timed :)
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #116511 on: November 22, 2013, 07:32:50 pm »

Is McGroove actually on bay12?
He has the giant beard and silky hair that is typical of many bay watchers, and he seems to be our favorite musician, although there is good reason for that.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #116512 on: November 22, 2013, 07:39:51 pm »

Woo surprise acapella!

Huh. I was hoping earlier today that he'd do the Sanctuary music from ALTTP, but hey, that's also really good.

Also, AFAIK, those two songs (the forest music and the sanctuary music) are the only ones from ALTTP that haven't been in any other Zelda game ever except ALBW (the ALBW forest music is here). A grand amount of them were remixed in Four Swords Adventures, including one actual remix of the Dark World theme.

Outside of location music, I think the Triforce Chamber and Credits theme may not have been remixed since, but I'm not sure. I know the title theme ended up in Ocarina and Wind Waker (note, actual spoilers for Wind Waker), both as the theme of the Triforce, and a few are obvious returns in later games (like Zelda's Lullaby, Ganon's theme, Fairy Fountain, File Select).

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
« Reply #116513 on: November 22, 2013, 07:47:40 pm »

i'm exploring the website where i got my hellokitty email from and oh man is this place fucking abandoned

there's a blog about a guy/girl who's got a significant other in indonesia and the first (and only) post in it is about how they were able to talk since that other person found a neighbor with a power generator and it was so cute

and then there was the other blog with (INVITED ONLY) slapped all over it which wasn't even private and it looked like it's all stolen from some sort of business website no personal things ever

the three most recent videos on their video sharing thing is an advertisement for the skyline 1500 in japanese (i'd assume nissan but googling that throws "skyline 1500hp" at me so fuck this shit i'm not going to make myself a fool) a five second video of a fucking flower named "cool" i don't even know what flower it is it's too close-up besides i know jack shit about flowers and then there's "my animals", a 40 second video which screams windows movie maker but you know what i don't give a shit since all these images are stolen there're no ridiculous transitions and there's no music meaning there is nothing to be annoyed by but "freddie was borned" with a tiny turtle breaking out of its shell made me laugh even that i know it was not intended

oh god there's a "returning to equestria episode 1" thing that's a series of screenshots from an mmorpg my sides are having reentry effects while leaving atmosphere

this is the best site i want it to flourish

also no i'm not a spambot hence no links for you

also x2 i am pleasantly warm and cozy though i'm nowhere as intoxicated as the amounts i've consumed would lead me to believe i should be this is silly.

The first link: Obamacare Disaster Recovery.

I am happy.

Also I am going to Canada tomorrow for just under a week. Goodbye, sweet USA, you will (not) be missed.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #116514 on: November 22, 2013, 08:41:34 pm »

The most chill dinosaurs in bartwes starbound stream.

They're just passing through man! With their tusks and rabbit tails.

« Last Edit: November 22, 2013, 08:44:45 pm by Janet »
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

acetech09

• Bay Watcher
  • Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #116515 on: November 22, 2013, 09:11:19 pm »

I challenge you to a game of 'Hide the Sausage', to the death.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #116517 on: November 22, 2013, 10:16:48 pm »

Bleeeh. I missed a chance to see those guys perform a year or two ago. They were <30 min away from where I was staying and I didn't find out about it until about a week after they were there. E2: I spent a while staring blankly out the window when the vehicle I was in drove by a billboard advertising it, heh. Good thing I wasn't driving.

Reminds me I should probably find, like. Their itinerary or whatever those things are. Would love to see 'em perform, heh.

... actually, I just did. Closest they'll be to me next year is Durham, NC, next march.

I... maybe. Maybe.

E: Almost makes me wish I was in cali. They're going to be all over that place next year, it looks like...
« Last Edit: November 22, 2013, 10:25:18 pm by Frumple »
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Euld

• Bay Watcher
  • There's coffee in that nebula ಠ_ರೃ
    • View Profile
« Reply #116518 on: November 22, 2013, 11:12:56 pm »

The most adorable robot spider you've ever seen.  Unless you guys already saw this one D:

SealyStar

• Bay Watcher
  • Gargoyles! Psychics!
    • View Profile
« Reply #116519 on: November 22, 2013, 11:16:06 pm »

The most adorable robot spider you've ever seen.  Unless you guys already saw this one D:
In my own dialect, it is grammatically incorrect to have "spider" and "adorable" in the same sentence. Linguistic relativity and all that.

But yeah, that is pretty cute.
I assume it was about cod tendies and an austerity-caused crunch in the supply of good boy points.
Pages: 1 ... 7766 7767 [7768] 7769 7770 ... 13325