Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7764 7765 [7766] 7767 7768 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15793660 times)

acetech09

• Bay Watcher
  • Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [ლ( ლ)] He comes (Happy thread)
« Reply #116475 on: November 21, 2013, 02:11:54 pm »

Oh, it's a rotating gif.
I challenge you to a game of 'Hide the Sausage', to the death.

SealyStar

• Bay Watcher
  • Gargoyles! Psychics!
    • View Profile
« Reply #116476 on: November 21, 2013, 02:31:56 pm »

EDIT: Never mind, my mistake.
I assume it was about cod tendies and an austerity-caused crunch in the supply of good boy points.

Iceblaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% less in-jokes!
    • View Profile
« Reply #116477 on: November 21, 2013, 02:41:33 pm »

So I just learned about more dakka and its usefulness against generic shooter baddies :P

Rainbow Six Vegas One incase you're wondering :P

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #116478 on: November 21, 2013, 05:23:14 pm »

Yams, I believe.

Either way, it looks freakin' delicious. And now I'm avoiding this topic, because every time I see your damn avatar I lose like five minutes just watching her eat.

What the hell.
Behold, the power of gif. (and possibly also apng, if anyone ever actually uses apng.)

i believe i annoyed flying dice by using apngs once, and to be frank apng is my favorite manner of animating things

but then i'm weird

You'd think I'd remember that.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #116479 on: November 21, 2013, 05:31:00 pm »

I've found a variant of gravy I enjoy, though it is best in the form of a sandwich spread. Bunch of fried vegetables puree'd with some not!bouillon with a sprinkling of starch to help keep it from separating, and copious black pepper. Then return to heat until thickened adequately.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Steelmagic

• Bay Watcher
  • Insanity makes everything fun!
    • View Profile
« Reply #116480 on: November 21, 2013, 07:47:40 pm »

Oh, good I'm not the only who goes brainless and stops and stares at gifs.
When i say "I'm no expert but..." It means "I have no idea what the hell I'm talking about but I'm going to try to sound like i do."

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #116481 on: November 21, 2013, 08:54:37 pm »

Looking at your avatar, you're like a drug-pusher that samples his own product.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #116482 on: November 22, 2013, 01:28:45 am »

My avatar's a gif.  Keep watching carefully, it changes subtly after a while.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #116483 on: November 22, 2013, 01:36:08 am »

My avatar is not what it seems.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #116484 on: November 22, 2013, 01:41:23 am »

My avatar's a gif.  Keep watching carefully, it changes subtly after a while.
Quote from: filename
img.ie/e1uus.png
.png
You lie.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #116485 on: November 22, 2013, 01:59:06 am »

I have vaguely learned how to use paths in GIMP. Holy shit, everything is good forever. I can make smooth curves! Witchcraft!
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #116486 on: November 22, 2013, 05:10:17 am »

Yams, I believe.

Either way, it looks freakin' delicious. And now I'm avoiding this topic, because every time I see your damn avatar I lose like five minutes just watching her eat.

What the hell.
Behold, the power of gif. (and possibly also apng, if anyone ever actually uses apng.)

i believe i annoyed flying dice by using apngs once, and to be frank apng is my favorite manner of animating things

but then i'm weird

You'd think I'd remember that.

then i have no idea who it was

FearfulJesuit

• Bay Watcher
  • True neoliberalism has never been tried
    • View Profile
« Reply #116487 on: November 22, 2013, 06:12:23 am »

So, my current gig (as it is) is working two six-hour shifts weekly as a fry cook for a fried chicken restaurant here on campus. It pays $7.50 an hour and is pretty boring and thankless work frying chicken fingers and fries. So...I've put my name in for a part-time freelance writing job that pays about $400 a week on Craigslist. I kind of failed to include a résumé, just a note saying "Hey, I'd like to work for you, here's who I am and what my background is like, etc." I doubt I'm going to get it, but it doesn't hurt to try, I suppose.

For that matter, I really ought to put my name in somewhere to freelance Portuguese translation...

@Footjob, you can microwave most grains I've tried pretty easily through the microwave, even if they aren't packaged for it.

Aptus

• Bay Watcher
  • Indeed ôo
    • View Profile
« Reply #116488 on: November 22, 2013, 06:38:18 am »

The modding community at the nexus. I have roughly 45 mods installed on my New Vegas game now. Everything from new animations to better textures and models to new weapon modifications to incredibly lore-friendly stuff like manicured nails and stealth armour with high heels. Hey who said you can't scour a desolate and unforgiving wasteland AND look fabulous.

Next step is getting the environment retexture pack but I am a bit afraid it will tank my system.

« Last Edit: November 22, 2013, 06:41:42 am by Aptus »

Niccolo

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:Sweet top hat]
    • View Profile
« Reply #116489 on: November 22, 2013, 07:28:07 am »

The modding community at the nexus. I have roughly 45 mods installed on my New Vegas game now. Everything from new animations to better textures and models to new weapon modifications to incredibly lore-friendly stuff like manicured nails and stealth armour with high heels. Hey who said you can't scour a desolate and unforgiving wasteland AND look fabulous.

Next step is getting the environment retexture pack but I am a bit afraid it will tank my system.

Oh man I LOVE the Nexus. I've probably spent days on there, looking at mods.
What's wrong with using magma? That's almost always the easiest method.
I have issues channeling it properly to do that method. I end up flooding the fortress with magma.
Check out my RtD!
Pages: 1 ... 7764 7765 [7766] 7767 7768 ... 13325