Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7755 7756 [7757] 7758 7759 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15784565 times)

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
Re: [ლ( ლ)] He comes (Happy thread)
« Reply #116340 on: November 19, 2013, 01:58:09 am »

she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #116342 on: November 19, 2013, 02:18:57 am »

Welcome to Corneria.
I like swords.
Welcome to Corneria.
I like swords.

I used to be an adventurer like you, then I took an arrow in the knee...

Ahem.

C-C-C-C-C-C-C-Combo Breaker!
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #116343 on: November 19, 2013, 02:23:36 am »

You know, sometimes I wonder...

Maybe I'm the dragonborn?

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #116345 on: November 19, 2013, 02:26:07 am »

You know, sometimes I wonder...

Maybe I'm the dragonborn?
Best way to know for sure is to kill a dragon. Better get packing, I hear there are some left in Indonesia.

I like swords.
You know while I will support mindless posts more than most people around these parts, there is a line, you know?

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile
The Bay12 postcard club
Arguably he's already a progressive, just one in the style of an enlightened Kaiser.
I'm going to do the smart thing here and disengage. This isn't a hill I paticularly care to die on.

Iceblaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% less in-jokes!
    • View Profile
« Reply #116348 on: November 19, 2013, 09:23:45 am »

Seeing Tabitha and Rhonda reunite after powering through black mountain was so heartwarming.

The look of 'I can't believe this' on Tabitha's face was just icing on the feels cake.

Niccolo

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:Sweet top hat]
    • View Profile
« Reply #116349 on: November 19, 2013, 09:39:44 am »

Seeing Tabitha and Rhonda reunite after powering through black mountain was so heartwarming.

The look of 'I can't believe this' on Tabitha's face was just icing on the feels cake.

It took me a second to work out what you were talking about. <.<; Tabitha and Rhonda reunited in my game too... but, uh... in the next life.

Man, I wanna play through the Fallout games again now!
What's wrong with using magma? That's almost always the easiest method.
I have issues channeling it properly to do that method. I end up flooding the fortress with magma.
Check out my RtD!

Iceblaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% less in-jokes!
    • View Profile
« Reply #116350 on: November 19, 2013, 09:44:17 am »

Heh.

In hindsight, I should've mentioned I was playing Fallout new vegas :P

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #116352 on: November 19, 2013, 10:51:32 am »

I read CNN.com, and I sometimes read the comments because, I suppose, I like depressing myself with the state of human interaction on the internet.

Today, CNN posted an article about the surviving members of Monty Python holding a press conference.

I scroll down to the comments, expecting about 3 before "Monty Python sucks" "British humor sucks" "You suck" "Something something Obama" "Something something Conservatives".....

What do I see? Comment, after comment, after comment of nothing but Python quotes and nerds being nerds free of all the bickering and hate mongering that typically accompanies the news.
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #116353 on: November 19, 2013, 10:54:22 am »

I read CNN.com, and I sometimes read the comments because, I suppose, I like depressing myself with the state of human interaction on the internet.

Today, CNN posted an article about the surviving members of Monty Python holding a press conference.

I scroll down to the comments, expecting about 3 before "Monty Python sucks" "British humor sucks" "You suck" "Something something Obama" "Something something Conservatives".....

What do I see? Comment, after comment, after comment of nothing but Python quotes and nerds being nerds free of all the bickering and hate mongering that typically accompanies the news.
Thanks, Obama.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Burnt Pies

• Bay Watcher
  • Captain Brunch!
    • View Profile
« Reply #116354 on: November 19, 2013, 11:03:12 am »

Thanks, Obama.
Bloody conservatives
I can read box now
Also, I am a bit drunk
Refrigerator
Pages: 1 ... 7755 7756 [7757] 7758 7759 ... 13325