Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7740 7741 [7742] 7743 7744 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15773654 times)

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [ლ( ლ)] He comes (Happy thread)
« Reply #116115 on: November 15, 2013, 05:39:07 pm »

Just saw the new Thor.

Holy crap, what an awesome movie, action packed, extremely funny (while still being serious), and most of all, jaw droppingly good looking. Seriously, the visual design and execution is amazingly well done, I could watch it a few times just to oogle at the pretty stuff some more :D

I personally think it is alright.

I did enjoy it more then that Captain America movie.

SealyStar

• Bay Watcher
  • Gargoyles! Psychics!
    • View Profile
« Reply #116116 on: November 15, 2013, 06:27:37 pm »

My mom and I where trying to get some potato chips from the top shelf, but we could barely touch them.
Suddenly, this tall woman comes along, saying, "Move, midgets!"
She picks up the chips and hands them to us, smiling and laughing heartily.

There's still good people on the world.
Minus the insulting quote, and the whole being a woman thing, I tend to find myself taking up the tall man's burden a lot. Probably because, with the exception of my father and brother, everyone I associate with seems to be short. The average height for an adult male in this country is supposed to be 5'10", so how, at 6'1", can I tower over every other guy I meet?
I assume it was about cod tendies and an austerity-caused crunch in the supply of good boy points.

SealyStar

• Bay Watcher
  • Gargoyles! Psychics!
    • View Profile
« Reply #116117 on: November 15, 2013, 06:33:51 pm »

In other news, I heard a grsst , if horrible, joke. Miley Cyrus is supporting relief efforts for the Philippines because they have so much in common. They're both desperate and washed out!
I assume it was about cod tendies and an austerity-caused crunch in the supply of good boy points.

MadMalkavian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #116118 on: November 15, 2013, 07:28:12 pm »

In other news, I heard a grsst , if horrible, joke. Miley Cyrus is supporting relief efforts for the Philippines because they have so much in common. They're both desperate and washed out!
I have relatives in the Philippines on my mother's side. One of her brothers married a Filipino woman. I may have never met them but I still worry about them. Same thing with another of my mother's brothers, the Japanese woman he married, and the incident with Fukushima and the tsunamis.

Now for something more on-topic, I'm 1,560th in the world for completing DLC Quest without getting all of the achievements, or "awardments" as they call them. Kind of feels good I guess.
Warning: Subject may be antisocial and may not synchronize well with humans. Approach cordially and with caution or not at all.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #116119 on: November 15, 2013, 07:36:14 pm »

Just saw the new Thor.

Holy crap, what an awesome movie, action packed, extremely funny (while still being serious), and most of all, jaw droppingly good looking. Seriously, the visual design and execution is amazingly well done, I could watch it a few times just to oogle at the pretty stuff some more :D
By "pretty stuff" you mean "pretty lead actor," right?

He certainly does have that ruggedly handsome look, though it's not my type at all.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #116120 on: November 15, 2013, 07:53:52 pm »

Today I learnt about the genus of life called glaucus... Those things are adorable!

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #116121 on: November 15, 2013, 08:11:56 pm »

Okay everyone else here that still plays doom and was disappointed with some of the changes in Brutal doom v19. I made a very quick fix.

Brutal doom v19, Rozy edition

Changelog

- Old doomguy death noises + oneliners and taunts restored. Srsly sarge... Really bad change! How bad? REAAALL BAD.
   - Ammo cap for bullets raised back to 300-600
   - Blood and gore no longer cleaned up automatically. Enjoy your messes!

Nothing huge. But these were things that made me prefer v18 at first glance. Ill be making another .pk3 to re-add the nazi as an option later. And maybe even one final pk3 to allow the grenade launcher and railgun into non skulltag maps by randomly replacing the Rocket launcher and plasma gun.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #116122 on: November 15, 2013, 08:20:00 pm »

Did you change the difficulty level names, or was that Sarge?
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #116123 on: November 15, 2013, 08:44:08 pm »

That was sarge. Not me. I would of stuck it in the changelog if I did.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #116124 on: November 15, 2013, 08:59:49 pm »

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #116125 on: November 15, 2013, 09:01:29 pm »

Only worked ten hours today! Wooo for any early night! :D
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #116126 on: November 15, 2013, 09:04:43 pm »

Found a decent tutorial on texturing in Blender, and now I have even more motivation to work on art projects in it, and hopefully add another skill to my graphic design abilities. When I get that down nicely (at least to a point I would say I learned enough and can apply plenty), animation is next. Looking at some of the parts of it, it doesn't seem too different from Flash animation, so my 2D art/animation classes should merge nicely with it.

Here's what I got done so far with my new skill in the works. First attempt:

I think I'm gonna have fun with this. ^_^

Now I gotta get my old sketchbooks and find out what else I can work on.

EDIT:
Looking at it over and over again, it's quite satisfying seeing one of my creations in 3D now; and more fully-created, and eventually, fully-featured. I can't wait to see what I do with my other works. Let's just say, it looks closer to what I see in my dreams the more I work on it (operating them is another thing only left in my memories through said dreams; and they are fun as hell to use). But once I get animation skills down, and more of my stuff made, motivation notwithstanding, you're in for a treat. Let's just say, these are just a tiny, though major, component of a massive invasion or capture attempt of a building or ship in active duty. In truly serious situations (common visions), several dozens of these in key places (power stations, military bases, certain population centers, factories, etc.), and several larger ships (at least a complete fleet), and an utterly massive standalone falling base that works similarly falling dead-center in a city (initial shockwave, then MIRVs spreadfire a radius just past the shock-distance, and a series of chainguns and auto-cannons, with AA fire to accompany it), and you'll witness a city as big as New York fall in less than a day; according to a dream, 3 hours, no more, though some cases, less than an hour. ...Yeah.

Mind you, within that time, the only ground forces so far just came from the Kunai strike teams of 4-16 troops per element (minimum 8 elements on duty for a large-scale invasion like controlling a city).
« Last Edit: November 15, 2013, 10:02:23 pm by Itnetlolor »

MagmaMcFry

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXISTS]
    • View Profile

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #116128 on: November 15, 2013, 10:18:50 pm »

Yay, picross on RPS! Which lead to finding more synonyms for picross and now it is not only on my 3ds. Picross is better than sudoku.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #116129 on: November 15, 2013, 11:11:34 pm »

Can't tell if intentionally funny
Can't tell what's funny
The "Your familiar desktop" part is kind of funny, given that it's a laptop. (Yes, I know that the desktop is running on the laptop, but still.)

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting
Pages: 1 ... 7740 7741 [7742] 7743 7744 ... 13325