Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7734 7735 [7736] 7737 7738 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15767252 times)

Owlga

• Bay Watcher
  • Turbo times two
    • View Profile
Re: [ლ( ლ)] He comes (Happy thread)
« Reply #116025 on: November 14, 2013, 12:22:11 am »

Quote from: Cupaketan
if u cant taek a cake, dont do a bake, in a kitchen
so u hav2 leve it ok bc its 2 hot 4u
Owlga is the chillest anime girl ever.

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #116026 on: November 14, 2013, 12:28:48 am »

That one is the kind of cut you need to be careful about. Not many guys have the kind of chest and waist you need to make that look as good as it does on the mannequin. Unless you are doing a hundred wide stance pushups a day and not much else, it might still look pretty good, but you could get something better for cheaper.

Also straight white coats never look as good in reality as they do under studio lighting conditions...

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #116027 on: November 14, 2013, 12:49:59 am »

That one is the kind of cut you need to be careful about. Not many guys have the kind of chest and waist you need to make that look as good as it does on the mannequin. Unless you are doing a hundred wide stance pushups a day and not much else, it might still look pretty good, but you could get something better for cheaper.

Also straight white coats never look as good in reality as they do under studio lighting conditions...
hmm i could work this in a cyberpunk costume....

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #116028 on: November 14, 2013, 01:17:43 am »

And now I can't stop binge watching episodes of My Drunk Kitchen. There's something resembling irony here.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #116029 on: November 14, 2013, 04:53:36 am »

Last night I had a dream. The details are unimportant, but I know for a fact that I told Itachi Uchiha that his contribution to the village is greatly appreciated and he will surely be a Super Saiyan some dayy....

I find this hysterical.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #116030 on: November 14, 2013, 04:55:45 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
I'll go with Yig somebody being wrong and knowing nothing about classical mechanics :v

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #116031 on: November 14, 2013, 05:46:10 am »

I love how those questions are playing to recent times :P Creativity!

Also coffee painting! It's beautiful! And sticky. I forgot to use the un-sweetened one. :/

Mesa

• Bay Watcher
  • Call me River.
    • View Profile
« Reply #116032 on: November 14, 2013, 08:06:00 am »

Got a 4- (B-, I guess) for a spontaneously made-up speech about Internet censorship I talked about a week ago in the rage thread.
Also pissed off a friend that way because got a 3+ (C+). :V

Also got my new mouse (which arrived yesterday, but I was home when it arrived into that packstation-thing in the city.
It's a A4Tech X7 Oscar. Seems good to me (better than that three-keyed car mouse, anyway).

Also Awesomenauts 1.25 is coming out, featuring new announcers and the long-awaited MELS skin for Lonestar (that I couldn't give less damns about, but AFAIK it has been delayed for about a year now).

MadMalkavian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #116033 on: November 14, 2013, 09:58:03 am »

I got a racist to shut up by using my knowledge of Dungeons and Dragons. Not certain how that worked but it did somehow.
Warning: Subject may be antisocial and may not synchronize well with humans. Approach cordially and with caution or not at all.

IronTomato

• Bay Watcher
  • VENGEANCE
    • View Profile
« Reply #116034 on: November 14, 2013, 09:58:57 am »

I got a racist to shut up by using my knowledge of Dungeons and Dragons. Not certain how that worked but it did somehow.
What exactly did you say...?

MadMalkavian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #116035 on: November 14, 2013, 10:03:03 am »

Well some anon posted this image on an imageboard I go to and asked if people agreed with him.
I pointed out that the alignment scheme that he was using was from Dungeons and Dragons and that humans were True Neutral. He resorted to ad hominem while another anon promptly called /thread as the racist anon shut up and began to think of better ways to express himself.
Warning: Subject may be antisocial and may not synchronize well with humans. Approach cordially and with caution or not at all.

Lagslayer

• Bay Watcher
  • stand-up philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #116036 on: November 14, 2013, 10:59:36 am »

Well some anon posted this image on an imageboard I go to and asked if people agreed with him.
I pointed out that the alignment scheme that he was using was from Dungeons and Dragons and that humans were True Neutral. He resorted to ad hominem while another anon promptly called /thread as the racist anon shut up and began to think of better ways to express himself.
Anyone else notice that they made all the "lawful" people light skinned, and the neutral-chaotic people are all various shades of brown? Or was that the whole point?

Iceblaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% less in-jokes!
    • View Profile
« Reply #116037 on: November 14, 2013, 12:04:21 pm »

Quote from: Dad on Australia
When god got to Australia he probably said 'You know... Let's have some fun

Can't help but laugh at this :P

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #116038 on: November 14, 2013, 12:07:58 pm »

...what board was that? Normally I'd assume stuff like that was from /pol/, but the fact that someone agreed with you makes me think otherwise.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #116039 on: November 14, 2013, 12:50:07 pm »

ERMAHGERD the dining hall has Teddy Grahams because apparently it's national teddy bear day or something?
Pages: 1 ... 7734 7735 [7736] 7737 7738 ... 13325