Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7704 7705 [7706] 7707 7708 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15753656 times)

smirk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [ლ( ლ)] He comes (Happy thread)
« Reply #115575 on: November 03, 2013, 06:37:53 pm »

Did some more research on TES lore and CHIM, and this came up:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lyKxKn_WsE

That's it. That's my day made, right there. Might as well pack it in 'til tomorrow; nothing else is getting done.
When i think of toady i think of a toad hopping arround on a keyboard
also
he should stay out of the light it will dry out his skin
his moist amphibian skin

ArchAIngel

• Bay Watcher
  • Infested Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #115576 on: November 03, 2013, 06:39:59 pm »

I think I just found the manliest man ever.
http://1d4chan.org/wiki/Ollanius_Pius
Dude stood up to Horus with a lasgun and flak jacket. That takes balls like black holes.

Ollanius Pius is literally the greatest human in all of Warhammer 40k. This includes the God-Emperor of Mankind. Ollanius Pius > > > GEoM > Primarchs > Normal People > Space Marines
Normal people rank above space marines? What? But I agree about him being best human.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #115577 on: November 03, 2013, 06:43:57 pm »

That's it. That's my day made, right there. Might as well pack it in 'til tomorrow; nothing else is getting done.

Anti-CHIM

smirk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #115578 on: November 03, 2013, 06:52:50 pm »

Anti-CHIM

O_O  I'm already reinstalling Morrowind! What more do you want?!
When i think of toady i think of a toad hopping arround on a keyboard
also
he should stay out of the light it will dry out his skin
his moist amphibian skin

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #115579 on: November 03, 2013, 06:54:36 pm »

Normal people rank above space marines? What? But I agree about him being best human.
NORPS holding the line against threats it takes humans so powerful they are inhuman to take down. What's not to love?

There's fearlessness and then there's bravery.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #115580 on: November 03, 2013, 06:57:13 pm »

NORPS holding the line against threats it takes humans so powerful they are inhuman to take down. What's not to love?

What's more impressive, a genetically designed creature of war going to war, physically incapable of feeling fear or thinking of fleeing, or a frail, fragile, short-lived, incredibly imperfect human facing off against a monster of abhorrent nature and abominable toughness/strength/etc, while knowing what an insane match-up they're engaging in?
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #115581 on: November 03, 2013, 07:00:15 pm »

Anti-CHIM

O_O  I'm already reinstalling Morrowind! What more do you want?!
I love the TES Deep Lore so much. It's the only video game series I've ever known with a secret story.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

ArchAIngel

• Bay Watcher
  • Infested Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #115582 on: November 03, 2013, 07:01:21 pm »

What's more impressive, a genetically designed creature of war going to war, physically incapable of feeling fear or thinking of fleeing, or a frail, fragile, short-lived, incredibly imperfect human facing off against a monster of abhorrent nature and abominable toughness/strength/etc, while knowing what an insane match-up they're engaging in?
Fair point, but mostly it's because they will get shot if they run that they attack daemons. Except Pius. But he is the outlier. And a badass.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #115583 on: November 03, 2013, 07:15:16 pm »

Fair point, but mostly it's because they will get shot if they run that they attack daemons. Except Pius. But he is the outlier. And a badass.

Until you take Catachans into that data. Or stormtroopers. Or Kasrkins. Or Commissars themselves. Or officers, for the most part. And what about the hilarious retarded Rough Riders? What's more insanely brave than RIDING a HORSE into battle against highly advanced future tanks?
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

ArchAIngel

• Bay Watcher
  • Infested Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #115584 on: November 03, 2013, 07:17:37 pm »

Until you take Catachans into that data. Or stormtroopers. Or Kasrkins. Or Commissars themselves. Or officers, for the most part. And what about the hilarious retarded Rough Riders? What's more insanely brave than RIDING a HORSE into battle against highly advanced future tanks?
Those are elite troops for a reason. The little guys, GuardsmanMcCannonFodder? Only attacking because going back is even worse. And as for the Rough Riders, bravery is one thing. Stupidity is another. If you gave a modern army the same gear as 40k troops, then current tactics win as retreating in the face of losing your entire force is not grounds for EXECUTION. While I know the enemies are nasty, run and fight another day works on everyone.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2013, 07:25:17 pm by ArchAIngel »

SealyStar

• Bay Watcher
  • Gargoyles! Psychics!
    • View Profile
« Reply #115585 on: November 03, 2013, 07:36:28 pm »

Anti-CHIM
I have never played the game, but this is still the greatest thing ever.
I assume it was about cod tendies and an austerity-caused crunch in the supply of good boy points.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #115586 on: November 03, 2013, 07:55:30 pm »

French bread is really good for French toast. I don't know why I've been using regular bread until now.

SealyStar

• Bay Watcher
  • Gargoyles! Psychics!
    • View Profile
« Reply #115587 on: November 03, 2013, 07:58:12 pm »

French bread is really good for French toast. I don't know why I've been using regular bread until now.
Oui oui!
I assume it was about cod tendies and an austerity-caused crunch in the supply of good boy points.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #115588 on: November 03, 2013, 08:33:46 pm »

French bread is also fairly good for cheese and pepperoni sandviches.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #115589 on: November 03, 2013, 08:39:07 pm »

About Space Marines: aren't they all formerly regular humans that went through a process that is considered hilariously brutal even by 40k standards? And then they survive the even more brutal training that comes afterward?
Spess Muhrens used to be men, after all.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))
Pages: 1 ... 7704 7705 [7706] 7707 7708 ... 13325