Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7699 7700 [7701] 7702 7703 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15760173 times)

Mech#4

• Bay Watcher
  • (ಠ_ృ) Like a sir.
    • View Profile
Re: [ლ( ლ)] He comes (Happy thread)
« Reply #115500 on: November 02, 2013, 06:25:11 am »

That sounds like those library buses that I can't remember whether I actually saw one. Do they even have those still?
Kaypy:Adamantine in a poorly defended fortress is the royal equivalent of an unclaimed sock on a battlefield.

Here's a thread listing Let's Players found on the internet. Feel free to add.
List of Notable Mods. Feel free to add.

MonkeyHead

• Bay Watcher
  • Yma o hyd...
    • View Profile
« Reply #115501 on: November 02, 2013, 06:33:52 am »

Apparently so...

Spoiler: Expectation (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Reality (click to show/hide)

« Last Edit: November 02, 2013, 09:29:39 am by MonkeyHead »
This is a blank sig.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #115502 on: November 02, 2013, 07:10:28 am »

So the imagination actually matches up with reality? :P

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

PanH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #115503 on: November 02, 2013, 07:36:10 am »

Last night was pretty awesome. And I discovered a tv channel, that is like the weirdest and most insane and great ever. This was seriously mind blowing and insanity inducing.

The Darkling Wolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Arf!
    • View Profile
    • Cataclysm - Dark Days Ahead
« Reply #115504 on: November 02, 2013, 08:42:01 am »

Got my birth certificate 'n shizz back. Should hopefully have my grants soon.
My cabbages!
[Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker]

I am fat, eating is my great joy.

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #115505 on: November 02, 2013, 12:46:43 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

The US version of the 0 Hour Game Jam is starting in a bit over 12 hours! It is going to be AWESOME. Or at least yield a highly entertaining and incredibly unfinished product!

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #115506 on: November 02, 2013, 02:13:44 pm »

I am... really happy.  My base life satisfaction has improved a lot recently, and two friends I hadn't heard from for a long time, including one guy who was a jerk and seems to have learned his lesson, are reconnecting.  My friend who endured a lot of awful things--someone I love fiercely--is doing a lot better, and I can hear it even over the phone.  I'm getting her a birthday present. . .

I feel less confused, and safer, and more able to be myself.  Also La Mulana, and like, pretty much everything else in the world.

Also, this Roman Empire GoogleMap-style thing some researchers put together is pretty amazing.

For those who feel like being miserable with me later, I'll be streaming Les Miserables in about four hours, too :3
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #115507 on: November 02, 2013, 04:50:30 pm »

it is a shallow kind of happy but if you forget about the barrage of dicks, text omegle, specifically spy mode, can still be amusing

with the right questions it's very amusing. i just had someone claim they're a 13 year old girl who cuddles with atari floppy disks because she's such a ~nerd~

i just do not words

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #115508 on: November 02, 2013, 04:52:55 pm »

*sigh*

Boys suffer from chuunibyou too, you know. . .
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #115509 on: November 02, 2013, 05:01:02 pm »

*sigh*

I don't get it. I googled that and all I got was a novel from Japan..
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #115510 on: November 02, 2013, 05:01:47 pm »

i, for one, refuse to acknowledge that anyone on the internet shouldn't be spoken to as if you spoke to an adult

therefore chuunis don't exist, even though all of you are cute little girlsTM and the logical application of time should occur

and i get to imagine people cuddling with five inch floppies

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #115511 on: November 02, 2013, 05:06:21 pm »

i, for one, refuse to acknowledge that anyone on the internet shouldn't be spoken to as if you spoke to an adult

therefore chuunis don't exist, even though all of you are cute little girlsTM and the logical application of time should occur

When I was in elementary school and on the internet I told people I was an agenderless being from Mars

Largely because I didn't want to disclose anything about who I actually was and they were asking where I was from and shit.

*sigh*

Chuunibyou~

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #115512 on: November 02, 2013, 05:07:05 pm »

You're just begging for more places in the OOCQT, aren't you? >.>

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #115513 on: November 02, 2013, 05:14:52 pm »

*sigh*

Chuunibyou~
Oh alright. I still don't see how it connects to the previous discussion about 5-inch floppies.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #115514 on: November 02, 2013, 05:18:13 pm »

When I was in elementary school and on the internet I told people I was an agenderless being from Mars

Largely because I didn't want to disclose anything about who I actually was and they were asking where I was from and shit.

well when i were in elementary school and on the internet i were a grade-a shitlord who managed to implode a pretty nice online community though sheer inability to things

to admit the end of elementary was around the time i got my act together regarding "well maybe i shouldn't fuck shit up so often no matter how amusing it is" and most of the time when i were expected to be chuuni were spent on-

well, shit.

now that i look back at it there was a cliche sort of fella who claimed to be a ninja who's also a star fleet general (you have one guess as to what show was popular at the time. one.) and broke my nose though that one was my fault as i fucked up on dodging while we were performing an act in front of some people though i had been foolish enough to borrow him money at one point and ended up slamming him against the wall over it, it was a petty sum now that i look back on it? was more a matter of principle i guess. we weren't friendly much since

nevertheless for me it was natural to claim i'm above the age of eighteen when on the net so unless insisted upon i will assume it's the same with other people and then there's the cute little girl clauseTM
Pages: 1 ... 7699 7700 [7701] 7702 7703 ... 13325