Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7697 7698 [7699] 7700 7701 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15764976 times)

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
Re: [ლ( ლ)] He comes (Happy thread)
« Reply #115470 on: November 01, 2013, 12:20:51 am »

Level 1 drunks only have like...15 hit points, tops. My kid with a hammer could do that much damage.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #115471 on: November 01, 2013, 12:24:36 am »

Level 1 drunks only have like...15 hit points, tops. My kid with a hammer could do that much damage.
Keep in mind that the local kids are children of other level 1 drunks.
Most of them start with weaknesses, and none of them min-max.
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #115472 on: November 01, 2013, 12:27:46 am »

I'm a level four RPG player and I've only got like 12 hit points. That said, I have a much higher multiplier on my critical hits from the Aims for the Weak Point for Massive Damage Feat you get at start up from RPG player, so there is the chance that I could get lucky and take one down in a single blow.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #115473 on: November 01, 2013, 12:56:40 am »

... By Pelor, what do you feed your kid! Even a warhammer only deals 1d8 damage. That's a hell of a Strength bonus.

EDIT: Oh, and today has just been... good. There's nothing in particular about it, it's just that I feel productive, but not exhausted. It's nice to look back on a day and, for once, say, "Yeah, I didn't waste this one."
« Last Edit: November 01, 2013, 12:59:04 am by Bauglir »
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #115474 on: November 01, 2013, 12:58:41 am »

.. By Pelor, what do you feed your kid! Even a warhammer only deals 1d8 damage. That's a hell of a Strength bonus.
Min maxing: Not even once.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #115475 on: November 01, 2013, 12:59:42 am »

Hammers, lucky hits... are y'all sure you're running PCs? You've got a bunch of drunks and apparently copious amounts of alcohol. If this scenario doesn't call for arson and immolation I'm not sure what does. Sure, it might be only, what, 1d4 per round or some nonsense, but if they're already spontaneously failing reflex saves just to stand up, I don't think them getting out will be an issue.

And if it is, well, then you bring out the hammer. Gotta' be some penalties to trying to dodge a hit while on fire, at least for level 1 drunks.

... By Pelor, what do you feed your kid! Even a warhammer only deals 1d8 damage. That's a hell of a Strength bonus.
Could be some kind of odd racial/class feat. Extra damage to larger size creatures.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

FearfulJesuit

• Bay Watcher
  • True neoliberalism has never been tried
    • View Profile
« Reply #115476 on: November 01, 2013, 02:40:25 am »

Muzak at its finest. This feels like the theme song to the life of a man where everything is pretty OK...a franchise manager in Southern California who drives a Corolla and even goes to Red Lobster every once in a while with his fiancée. You know. Everything's pretty OK.

@Footjob, you can microwave most grains I've tried pretty easily through the microwave, even if they aren't packaged for it.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #115477 on: November 01, 2013, 02:44:05 am »

And so my friend showed me how to gba emulate on an ipad. Now I shall finally play the super robot wars games! :D
It's FEF, not FEOF

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #115478 on: November 01, 2013, 02:44:50 am »

Considering making a draft variant of Chess. No idea what to do, but it will surely be silliness. Proper balance would require a finer understanding of the game than I possess.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #115479 on: November 01, 2013, 02:46:00 am »

I follow Mark Rosewater's tumblr too, Bauglir.

Also, tangentially related to the rap discussion, I made a gif of Snoop Dogg smoking this guy.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #115480 on: November 01, 2013, 06:24:05 am »

Also, tangentially related to the rap discussion, I made a gif of Snoop Dogg smoking this guy.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
I think this is a good indication that I had enough internet for tonight.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #115481 on: November 01, 2013, 06:58:38 am »

.. By Pelor, what do you feed your kid! Even a warhammer only deals 1d8 damage. That's a hell of a Strength bonus.
Min maxing: Every time.
There, all fixed.

They don't call us "Munchkins" for no reason, you know.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #115482 on: November 01, 2013, 08:23:53 am »

I don't :P

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #115483 on: November 01, 2013, 12:57:25 pm »

Less work today than expected. Managed to replace some much needed equipment, and got a crapload of candy on sale before shopping rush hour hit and all that would be left would be the not so appealing kinds.

With the weather unseasonably warm right now, I might see if the water is still swimmable.

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #115484 on: November 01, 2013, 02:54:55 pm »

I don't :P
If you followed a tumblr, I'd say that one if you're at all interested in Magic. Also Doug Beyer's.
Pages: 1 ... 7697 7698 [7699] 7700 7701 ... 13325