Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7670 7671 [7672] 7673 7674 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15776530 times)

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
Re: [ლ( ლ)] He comes (Happy thread)
« Reply #115065 on: October 26, 2013, 06:44:18 pm »

I managed to return my "T" key to a viable state by essentially gluing it on. As you can plainly see, I am a DYI god.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
« Reply #115066 on: October 26, 2013, 06:44:41 pm »

What kind of glue?  :o

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #115067 on: October 26, 2013, 06:50:32 pm »

Stick glue.
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #115068 on: October 26, 2013, 06:54:03 pm »

I had a hilarious dinner tonight. Went out for sushi, ordered the "Chef's Surprise". Basically just eight pieces of the hot-dog shaped sushi, where it's an oval of rice with an oval of fish over. I get the first one, bite down, and discover that there's a hollow between the fish and the rice that has been absolutely crammed full of wasabi. A quick check reveals that all of the others are the same. Didn't care, ate 'em anyways. Well played, sushi chef, well played.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #115069 on: October 26, 2013, 07:01:18 pm »

Fried up an onion and some garlic with curry powder, salt, and pepper, then put in 1/2 TBSP of butter on top, now eating on top of bread that had garlic baked in.

Fuck you, cold.  Fuck you very much.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
« Reply #115070 on: October 26, 2013, 07:04:50 pm »

I had a hilarious dinner tonight. Went out for sushi, ordered the "Chef's Surprise". Basically just eight pieces of the hot-dog shaped sushi, where it's an oval of rice with an oval of fish over. I get the first one, bite down, and discover that there's a hollow between the fish and the rice that has been absolutely crammed full of wasabi. A quick check reveals that all of the others are the same. Didn't care, ate 'em anyways. Well played, sushi chef, well played.
That's one hell of a delicious surprise. I wanna go eat there now. What was the fish or was it also a surprise?
Stick glue.
Well that'll hold it long enough for a while haha. No krazy glue or gorilla glue? I always have a tube handy. Always.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #115071 on: October 26, 2013, 07:06:14 pm »

No, that's the strongest glue I have. It's working quite well. I can actually barely tell the difference now, but without it it would come off stuck to my finger every time I hit it.

Which was problematic, because as I quickly learned "T" is a fairly common letter.
No Gods, No Masters.

HissinhWalnuts

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a deep dislike of the natural world.
    • View Profile
« Reply #115072 on: October 26, 2013, 07:07:43 pm »

I eat cookies without milk, FEAR ME!
Crack-a-lack-a

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #115073 on: October 26, 2013, 07:09:28 pm »

Gotta go with Gorilla myself, after seeing how well things in my house are still holding up years after being applied.

I eat cookies without milk, FEAR ME!
I eat cereal without milk and everyone I've ever met acts like this is eating soup with your hands.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #115074 on: October 26, 2013, 07:11:58 pm »

I eat cereal without milk and everyone I've ever met acts like this is eating soup with your hands.
I can get that if you were eating fruit loops or those incredibly sugary and sticky cereals, but if you meant cereal as in oatmeal and cornflakes then I don't get you.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #115075 on: October 26, 2013, 07:13:03 pm »

Men have been shot for less.

You sick bastard.
No Gods, No Masters.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #115076 on: October 26, 2013, 07:14:32 pm »

* Haspen hi-fives fellow dry-cereal eater! :3
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #115077 on: October 26, 2013, 07:27:57 pm »

Milk-less cereal's like sweet potato chips, really (that is, potato chips that are sweet. Not chips made from sweet potatoes. Different things.). Or grain based banana chips. It's pretty good snack food.

Even some of the non-hypersugar stuff is solid. Plenty of the better flavored healthy stuff is excellent, too.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Owlbread

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #115078 on: October 26, 2013, 07:30:29 pm »

I can get that if you were eating fruit loops or those incredibly sugary and sticky cereals, but if you meant cereal as in oatmeal and cornflakes then I don't get you.

How in the name of god could anyone eat oatmeal without some kind of liquid? Wouldn't that be like eating dry sawdust or pencil sharpener shavings? It isn't even sweet for heaven's sake, or salty or anything.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #115079 on: October 26, 2013, 07:32:49 pm »

How in the name of god could anyone eat oatmeal without some kind of liquid? Wouldn't that be like eating dry sawdust or pencil sharpener shavings? It isn't even sweet for heaven's sake, or salty or anything.

Oatmeal exists outside of pre-filled microwave packets?
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.
Pages: 1 ... 7670 7671 [7672] 7673 7674 ... 13325