Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7649 7650 [7651] 7652 7653 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15750859 times)

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
Re: [ლ( ლ)] He comes (Happy thread)
« Reply #114750 on: October 21, 2013, 01:50:00 pm »

curry egg rice.............

Owlbread

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #114751 on: October 21, 2013, 02:33:47 pm »

I've always wanted to eat kedgeree for breakfast one day. I always eat it for dinner instead.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #114752 on: October 21, 2013, 02:45:51 pm »

I've always wanted to eat kedgeree for breakfast one day. I always eat it for dinner instead.

I had to ask Uncle Google what kedgeree IS... :(
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #114753 on: October 21, 2013, 02:46:21 pm »

I FOUND MY COPY OF INFINITE SPACE IT HAD BEEN MISSING FOR MORE THAN TWO YEARS AND NOW I CAN FINALLY FINISH IT EEEEEEEEE :D
*ahem*
I am rather pleased by this turn of events.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Thecard

• Bay Watcher
  • Back in With the Old!
    • View Profile
« Reply #114754 on: October 21, 2013, 03:09:28 pm »

in other news, I finally got my learner's permit!
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Wait, you can drive by yourself to school and work? I'm pretty sure (at least, in Virginny) you can't go anywhere without an adult until you get your license.

I think the slaughter part is what made them angry.
OOC: Dachshundofdoom: This is how the world ends, not with a bang but with goddamn VUVUZELAS.
Those hookers aren't getting out any time soon, no matter how many fancy gadgets they have :v

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #114755 on: October 21, 2013, 03:14:44 pm »

Wait, you can drive by yourself to school and work? I'm pretty sure (at least, in Virginny) you can't go anywhere without an adult until you get your license.

I would have my driver's licence by now... but I have failed the theoretical exam. Twice. And paid a total of 100$ for them. And I failed by a margin of three points, twice (or, more accurately, once by a margin of two points and once by three).
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #114756 on: October 21, 2013, 03:19:10 pm »

I would have my driver's licence by now... but I have failed the theoretical exam. Twice. And paid a total of 100$ for them. And I failed by a margin of three points, twice (or, more accurately, once by a margin of two points and once by three).

I actually only have my driver's license thanks to a technicality. I did well in my first driving test, but FUBAR'd the parallel parking so bad it would have tanked all my driving points, except there's a technicality saying I can only lose so many points on any given part of the test. Otherwise I'd have just been fucked.

Mephisto

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #114757 on: October 21, 2013, 03:29:09 pm »

I actually only have my driver's license thanks to a technicality. I did well in my first driving test, but FUBAR'd the parallel parking so bad it would have tanked all my driving points, except there's a technicality saying I can only lose so many points on any given part of the test. Otherwise I'd have just been fucked.

That must be regional. I failed my test because I lightly bumped the curb, which I wouldn't exactly call FUBAR.

Edit: Looking at your profile, I see that you are in my state's hat. That's less far away than I would have guessed.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #114758 on: October 21, 2013, 03:37:30 pm »

My parents who I live with during the Summer sent me a sizable check to help cover the cost of the college applications, which are expensive as heck. It's super sweet, I didn't expect that at all. <3
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
« Reply #114759 on: October 21, 2013, 04:47:57 pm »

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #114760 on: October 21, 2013, 04:58:42 pm »

SNOW HAS COME! HURRAY!

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #114761 on: October 21, 2013, 05:03:21 pm »

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #114762 on: October 21, 2013, 05:15:44 pm »

SNOW HAS COME! HURRAY!
Noooooo D:
Eh, don't come into the northern midwest and you'll be fine. For now. Though I do have to say you should come to Michigan's Upper Peninsula, as this place is gorgeous.

Owlbread

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #114763 on: October 21, 2013, 05:16:05 pm »

SNOW HAS COME! HURRAY!

There has been snow on the mountains for about 3-4 weeks now but it has not yet graced the foothills where I live with its presence.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2013, 05:20:30 pm by Owlbread »

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #114764 on: October 21, 2013, 05:18:24 pm »

SNOW HAS COME! HURRAY!
Noooooo D:
Eh, don't come into the northern midwest and you'll be fine. For now. Though I do have to say you should come to Michigan's Upper Peninsula, as this place is gorgeous.
I don't have any control over where I'm sent. Snow is fine to look at, but ridiculously dangerous for me to drive in - especially since I have no experience at it.

Pages: 1 ... 7649 7650 [7651] 7652 7653 ... 13325