Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7646 7647 [7648] 7649 7650 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15753872 times)

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
Re: [ლ( ლ)] He comes (Happy thread)
« Reply #114705 on: October 20, 2013, 03:02:37 pm »

* Descan moves all of Aqizzars folders around
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #114706 on: October 20, 2013, 03:03:46 pm »

* Descan moves all of Aqizzars folders around

I'd have them back in order in three minutes.  Heck, I'd make a lot of good guesses just by the file sizes and editing dates.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Steelmagic

• Bay Watcher
  • Insanity makes everything fun!
    • View Profile
« Reply #114707 on: October 20, 2013, 03:51:59 pm »

Your K-mart is awesome. Mine sells jack shit. Not even a BB gun. Fortunately I'm in the southern U.S so if i want a survival knife or anything like that we have army surplus stores all over the damn place.
When i say "I'm no expert but..." It means "I have no idea what the hell I'm talking about but I'm going to try to sound like i do."

IronTomato

• Bay Watcher
  • VENGEANCE
    • View Profile
« Reply #114708 on: October 20, 2013, 04:02:59 pm »

Ohmygod how good are the katanas?

TO K-MART!

IronTomato lets out a laugh, fell and terrible!

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #114709 on: October 20, 2013, 04:06:43 pm »

Wait, when did Pelinal get a robot?

Pelinal is a robot. I mean, come on, think about it!

1. He's from the future. There are already 3 other time-traveling robots: Numidium, Akulakhan, and Queen Ayrenn/KINMUNE. All of those, mind, are extremely important in their respective games: Daggerfall, Morrowind and Skyrim/Elder Scrolls Online (KINMUNE founded the human-hating Thalmor), just as Pelinal is important in Oblivion (the Champion of Cyrodiil follows his path almost perfectly in the main quest as well as Knights of the Nine).
Quote from: Song of Pelinal, found in Knights of the Nine
"[And then] Kyne granted Perrif another symbol, a diamond soaked red with the blood of elves, [whose] facets could [un-sector and form] into a man whose every angle could cut her jailers and a name: PELIN-EL [which is] "The Star-Made Knight" [and he] was arrayed in armor [from the future time]."
Quote from: Michael Kirkbride, who has written everything involving Pelinal, including Knights of the Nine and all related books
Re: Pelinal, his closest mythical model would be Gilgamesh, with a dash of a T-800 thrown in, and a full-serving of brain-fracture slaughterhouse antinomial (Kill)3 functions stuck in his hand or head. We tend to forgive those heroes.

Pelinal was and is an insane collective swarmfoam war-fractal from the future, you betcha.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #114710 on: October 20, 2013, 04:09:18 pm »

Ohmygod how good are the katanas?

TO K-MART!

IronTomato lets out a laugh, fell and terrible!

I read 'fell' as a past participle of 'to fall' the first time. That was an interesting mental image.

By 'shortsword katanas' do you mean wakizashi or just a shorter-than-average katana?
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

acetech09

• Bay Watcher
  • Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #114711 on: October 20, 2013, 04:29:35 pm »

Personally, I can't even manage to drink a half gallon before it goes bad. I've pretty much just stopped drinking the stuff because of that :-\

I think we solved your problem. Put vodka in it.
I challenge you to a game of 'Hide the Sausage', to the death.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #114713 on: October 20, 2013, 04:39:36 pm »

Dudes are on Hazardhu again! YAY!
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #114714 on: October 20, 2013, 05:00:51 pm »

Took a drive with my dad, out to the country. Acquired some pumpkins, some produce, and plenty of cow slobber all over my sleeves. Cow apparently wanted to eat my whole arm. Going to be making Pumpkin Pie from scratch sometime soon; we got a few good Pie Pumpkins while we were out. Apparently, "canned pumpkin pie filling" tends to be butternut squash! Looking forward to seeing how the authentic stuff differs.

Also had a good time talking with Dad about things, making horrible puns (eg. "You can't beet a red borscht!"), and thinking about projects we'd like to undertake. If we get permission from the grandparents, we might go up to the old family farm in a summer or two, plant a bunch of low maintenance crops and fruit trees, and let them just go to seed for a while... the land's being wasted, only growing lichen right now. We also talked about retrofitting the old chicken coop as an aquaponic garden, with a small duckweed/freshwater shrimp/tilapia-based fish farm inside, and using nitrogen-fixing bacterial filters and fish waste water to fertilize a hydroponic greenhouse nextdoor. Just musing right now... but I'd love to do something with the land up there.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #114715 on: October 20, 2013, 05:35:03 pm »

Personally, I can't even manage to drink a half gallon before it goes bad. I've pretty much just stopped drinking the stuff because of that :-\

I think we solved your problem. Put vodka in it.

While you're at it, put in some Kahlua as well. 3 gallons of the stuff would probably reach critical mass and start radiating polar bears.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #114716 on: October 20, 2013, 05:47:48 pm »

Apparently a guy who made game which was reviewed (in a poor light) by TotalBiscuit zapped the TB's review of it and now TB took out heavy artillery. There be shitstorm abrewin' v:

* Haspen prepares popcorn

I'm happy someone can stand up against terrible and abusive devs! :3
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

NobodyPro

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #114717 on: October 20, 2013, 07:31:09 pm »

I caved to popular opinion and bought an x-box.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Steelmagic

• Bay Watcher
  • Insanity makes everything fun!
    • View Profile
« Reply #114718 on: October 20, 2013, 07:31:58 pm »

I caved to popular opinion and bought an x-box.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
That's not an Xbox. An Xbox would have a big red ring on the power button. I'm kidding by the way. I have an Xbox.
When i say "I'm no expert but..." It means "I have no idea what the hell I'm talking about but I'm going to try to sound like i do."

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile
« Reply #114719 on: October 20, 2013, 07:40:05 pm »

Took a drive with my dad, out to the country. Acquired some pumpkins, some produce, and plenty of cow slobber all over my sleeves. Cow apparently wanted to eat my whole arm. Going to be making Pumpkin Pie from scratch sometime soon; we got a few good Pie Pumpkins while we were out. Apparently, "canned pumpkin pie filling" tends to be butternut squash! Looking forward to seeing how the authentic stuff differs.

Also had a good time talking with Dad about things, making horrible puns (eg. "You can't beet a red borscht!"), and thinking about projects we'd like to undertake. If we get permission from the grandparents, we might go up to the old family farm in a summer or two, plant a bunch of low maintenance crops and fruit trees, and let them just go to seed for a while... the land's being wasted, only growing lichen right now. We also talked about retrofitting the old chicken coop as an aquaponic garden, with a small duckweed/freshwater shrimp/tilapia-based fish farm inside, and using nitrogen-fixing bacterial filters and fish waste water to fertilize a hydroponic greenhouse nextdoor. Just musing right now... but I'd love to do something with the land up there.
Squashes and pumpkins are closely related. Don't be too surprised if there's not much of a taste difference.

I can't say if there will or won't be; I've not eaten pumpkin before. Butternut squash is nice, though.
It's not really that they are closely related, it's that pumpkins are a type of squash.
Pages: 1 ... 7646 7647 [7648] 7649 7650 ... 13325