Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7510 7511 [7512] 7513 7514 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15737570 times)

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
Re: [ヽ(°ヮ。)ノ] HEADPANTS RETURNS! (Happy Thread)
« Reply #112665 on: September 12, 2013, 11:23:52 am »

It's not quite the Wikipedia article on Rary, although it's very close.
It's from the Circle of Eight page.
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
« Reply #112667 on: September 12, 2013, 12:02:14 pm »

I have finally obtained the Armageddon Spell.

Though while I still need Master Light Magic, my use is restricted to areas without any kind of peasantry, ala Dragonsands and Sweet Water, This spell will be amazing once I no longer need that Saintly reputation and I can start ignoring the feeble cries of the peasants obliterated by my spell. >:D

So long, hordes of mages outside Free Haven! Begone, every goblin in Goblinwatch! The followers of Baa outside Castle Ironfist will never know what hit them (except that it hurt)!

All the map will turn red! Everything will die! I will cast it once! Twice! Three times! All of Enroth is Hiroshima and Nagasaki, and I have a party of three fat men and a little girl! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAH!

Even the graphic is a mushroom cloud! And when I'm done, there won't be the dust left to make one!
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #112668 on: September 12, 2013, 12:05:55 pm »

So I got back from my absence earlier than I thought I would, however...
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #112669 on: September 12, 2013, 12:27:23 pm »

Though while I still need Master Light Magic, my use is restricted to areas without any kind of peasantry, ala Dragonsands and Sweet Water, This spell will be amazing once I no longer need that Saintly reputation and I can start ignoring the feeble cries of the peasants obliterated by my spell. >:D

So long, hordes of mages outside Free Haven! Begone, every goblin in Goblinwatch! The followers of Baa outside Castle Ironfist will never know what hit them (except that it hurt)!

All the map will turn red! Everything will die! I will cast it once! Twice! Three times! All of Enroth is Hiroshima and Nagasaki, and I have a party of three fat men and a little girl! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAH!

Even the graphic is a mushroom cloud! And when I'm done, there won't be the dust left to make one!

Starburst + Fly + Properly kited land-bound enemy > Armageddon. Replace Starburst with Dragon's Breath, Fireball, Souldrinker, or even Shrapnel if your inside and a little too close for comfort.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #112670 on: September 12, 2013, 12:30:47 pm »

Starburst + Fly + Properly kited land-bound enemy > Armageddon. Replace Starburst with Dragon's Breath, Fireball, Souldrinker, or even Shrapnel if your inside and a little too close for comfort.
I feel that my life would be much improved if I knew what you guys were talking about...
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #112671 on: September 12, 2013, 12:39:03 pm »

Ignpadaka anybody?

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [ヽ(°ãƒ®ã€‚)ノ] HEADPANTS RETURNS! (Happy Thread)
« Reply #112672 on: September 12, 2013, 12:44:34 pm »

i am currently euphoric, but not by some petty god's blessin- actually that is exactly what has happened

i'm just going to lay down and enjoy it but let it be known you can smooth talk gods into pleasing you instead of the usual way around

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #112674 on: September 12, 2013, 02:13:41 pm »

Araph managed to partially fix my computer's color problem! Now I can see without squinting again!
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
« Reply #112675 on: September 12, 2013, 02:15:10 pm »

So. I've been volunteering at the local library for a couple days, and it turns out none of the staff or other volunteers are all that knowledgeable about science fiction or fantasy. I've spent the past two days getting their sci-fi and fantasy collection in order. Putting series in order, taking note of series missing books, fixing misclassifications, and otherwise getting shit done. FEELS GOOD.

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
« Reply #112676 on: September 12, 2013, 02:18:09 pm »

What motivates one to volunteer at the local library?

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #112677 on: September 12, 2013, 02:19:40 pm »

Work experience, personally.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
« Reply #112679 on: September 12, 2013, 02:21:06 pm »

I'm considering a career as a library technician, so I'm volunteering to get a bit of a feel for what exactly it is they do. Because I love books. Which is enough of a reason to volunteer in and of itself.

Fakedit:Goddammit Sirus you ninja. :v
Pages: 1 ... 7510 7511 [7512] 7513 7514 ... 13325