Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7504 7505 [7506] 7507 7508 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15737417 times)

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
Re: [ヽ(°ヮ。)ノ] HEADPANTS RETURNS! (Happy Thread)
« Reply #112575 on: September 11, 2013, 09:23:45 am »

He's been on Conan once before, like ten years ago or something like that, and was acting just as high without any audience losing its shit over him :D
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Lagslayer

• Bay Watcher
  • stand-up philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #112576 on: September 11, 2013, 10:16:47 am »

I loled when I noticed there were 5 seperate images of Eva 01 on the chart because of it's inconsistent scaling.
I know I'm late to the party, but this thread moved alot while I was asleep. I noticed that Gurren Lagann isn't on there. Then again, to show it in it's full glory would probably make the universe explode. That little chart doesn't stand a chance.

MadMalkavian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #112577 on: September 11, 2013, 10:31:16 am »

Well it looks like the computer I ordered according to the order tracking site Newegg uses is going to be here sometime between now and this evening. It's coming from Sacramento and I live an hour and a half away from said state capital of California. I'm kind of excited, especially since I paid for three day shipping and they say it's going to be here today instead of on Friday.

I loled when I noticed there were 5 seperate images of Eva 01 on the chart because of it's inconsistent scaling.
I know I'm late to the party, but this thread moved alot while I was asleep. I noticed that Gurren Lagann isn't on there. Then again, to show it in it's full glory would probably make the universe explode. That little chart doesn't stand a chance.

I don't see the Deus Machina Demonbane nor it's pilots Daiuji Kuro and Al Azif on there myself. Then again Roar of the Machine God Demonbane was pretty obscure. In hindsight it might not be so much anymore now that it's on Crunchyroll, but I saw it back when there was a Megavideo so their argument is invalid.
Warning: Subject may be antisocial and may not synchronize well with humans. Approach cordially and with caution or not at all.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #112578 on: September 11, 2013, 11:01:29 am »

Oh man Pokemon Showdown is so much fun who knew the series was so complicated at higher levels

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #112579 on: September 11, 2013, 11:11:01 am »

Got my fancy TI 84+ graphing calculator today c:

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #112580 on: September 11, 2013, 11:16:41 am »

Yes, yes, but-- how many rude words can you spell on it?!  ???
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #112581 on: September 11, 2013, 11:17:19 am »

<snip>

Funny, I thought exactly the same thing about the Demonbane.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #112582 on: September 11, 2013, 11:20:30 am »

I have Rome Total War 2, and it WORKS. My computer can barely run Empire Total War, yet it runs this beautifully. Ish.
Oh man, I played a demo of the original Rome Total War, and it was so awesome, but I never got it because it was so expensive.

Rome Total War IS very awesome. Right now, you could get it for cheap somewhere, almost assuredly. It's a great game, and you can make your own story-line if you like. Such as mine, where Lucius the Cunning sat in Ariminum, as the Faction Leader of the Julii, for almost fifty years, just plotting his assault on Rome and the other two Roman Factions. When the time came, his plan (shameless self-congratulations ahead) was flawless. From the north, three full stack armies of Legionaries, Urban Cohorts, Praetorians, and attendant auxilia, all of silver equipment or experience or both, advanced into the teeth of Rome, defeating the mighty SPQR army at the doorstep to Rome, and Lucius himself laid siege to the ancient city. An army landed in Capua from far off Spain, a mixture of New Legionaries, and Old Style soldiers, Hastati with GOLD experience, Principes, and Triarii, backed by fearsome foreign mercenaries, including a unit of the hilariously rare Mercenary Elephants, and laid siege to the Scipii capital. An army landed between Tarentum and Croton, this one cavalry heavy, with only a reasonable sprinkling of skirmishers.

Besieged on three sides, the other three Roman factions fought tenaciously, defeating the cavalry army by a hairsbreadth on the fields between the two Brutii cities, and inflicting severe losses on the Besiegers of Capua. Rome, having already lost it's large army, having only a half-stack army in it's walls (Like nine units of Generals, and then a good amount of First Legionary Cohorts and Urban Cohorts) nonetheless died fighting to the last. Lucius the Cunning personally slew several of his more distant cousins that day, but at the end of the night, the Julii were the last ones standing on the sacred shores of Rome, and only far off subjugated states survived of the other Roman factions. The Scipii were better off, having Sicily and Carthage to operate out of, whereas the Brutii had been stalled in their war with Greece and Macedon by some cunning territory seizure by my faction, and thus they were trapped between a rock and a hard place.

Good times.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #112583 on: September 11, 2013, 11:21:55 am »

Rome Total War IS very awesome. Right now, you could get it for cheap somewhere, almost assuredly.
I got it as a freebie :V

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #112584 on: September 11, 2013, 12:18:52 pm »

Yes, yes, but-- how many rude words can you spell on it?!  ???
I can spell ALL the rude words with it!
And put games on it.

they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #112585 on: September 11, 2013, 12:24:14 pm »

And put rude spelling games on it.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #112586 on: September 11, 2013, 12:24:46 pm »

... all of them? Even the ones using different alphabets?
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Lagslayer

• Bay Watcher
  • stand-up philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #112587 on: September 11, 2013, 12:28:18 pm »

On graphing calculators, you can program individual variables. It's also used for programming. You have access to the whole alphabet and loads of other stuff.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #112588 on: September 11, 2013, 12:29:16 pm »

Damnit, didn't think about that one.
It's a bit larger than a gameboy.

Sadly, only 24 kilobytes of RAM are user-accesible (for games). Awwww.

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
« Reply #112589 on: September 11, 2013, 12:33:06 pm »

So I've still been getting on Saltybet a little bit every day.  I don't know why, but there's something hypnotically entertaining about it.  Maybe it's just good old-fashioned gambling addiction?

It seems to be pretty popular, despite being a rather shoddy production overall.  Also read that there's been a couple similar things in the past that were also fairly popular.  So I started thinking lastnight that perhaps there's some form of opportunity there.  That maybe if someone hit the right target audience with a more polished production and more interesting formula, that there could be room for a minor phenomenon.  So I started thinking about what kind of thing could be wagered on, leaves plenty of room for unpredictability but some formula, and gets people really worked up?

And then it hit me.  Shipping.

shippingbets.com

I don't know how it would work, but oh dear god, I can only imagine the stampede of frothing fandom that could draw if done properly.
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.
Pages: 1 ... 7504 7505 [7506] 7507 7508 ... 13325