Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7501 7502 [7503] 7504 7505 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15740967 times)

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
  • Perge scelus mihi diem perficias.
    • View Profile
Re: [ヽ(°ヮ。)ノ] HEADPANTS RETURNS! (Happy Thread)
« Reply #112530 on: September 10, 2013, 07:02:17 pm »

A coupla weird but good things happened recently.

- I may or may not be going on a date fairly soon.
- I'm seeing some old friends who're travelling interstate from NSW (iirc, that's 800km from where they are)
- For some reason, I'm getting a present from one of my friends today (no idea what it could be, knowing the guy it's drugs, drugs or a videogame
- I may or may not be going on a date with a different girl.
- Some girl I'd never met came and sat on my lap while I was talking to some of my buddies. Forward of her, but hey, I don't mind.
- I got complimented on my facial hair. (!) It's barely long enough to be called a beard, and I merely hadn't shaved it out of laziness, but most of my Muslim friends said that it looked very good. Would that be because it is said both Allah and Mohammed had red hair?
- Probably travelling interstate myself at the end of the year. Melbourne -> Goulburn -> Sydney.

Finally:

- Sudden epiphany that I'm not universally hated. That I'm worth talking to. After nearly a decade of feeling useless and unwanted by all, and hated by most, it's a very refreshing feeling.

Things are looking up a bit. :D

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #112531 on: September 10, 2013, 07:10:08 pm »

- I got complimented on my facial hair. (!) It's barely long enough to be called a beard, and I merely hadn't shaved it out of laziness, but most of my Muslim friends said that it looked very good. Would that be because it is said both Allah and Mohammed had red hair?
Where did you hear that?

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #112532 on: September 10, 2013, 07:13:57 pm »

Where did you hear that?

Oh, one of my muslim friends once mentioned that the reasons a lot of men dye their beards with henna is to simulate the appearance of Mohammed.

then again, Wiki merely mentions it's a 'tradition'.

Muslim men may use henna as a dye for hair and most particularly their beards. This is considered a sunnah, a commendable tradition of the Prophet Muhammad.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #112533 on: September 10, 2013, 07:15:18 pm »

Oh neat. I didn't know that. All my Arabs have black hair so I assumed they were supposed to have that as well.

Facekillz058

• Bay Watcher
  • Personal Text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #112534 on: September 10, 2013, 07:15:59 pm »

I am happy for once.
I have cake.
I just ordered a copy of Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning.
I have enough money to buy the $60 dollars worth of miscellaneous electronics I've been wanting for a while now.
So yeah, eat that depression, I'm happy.
YOU FAILED!
(づ◕◕)づ・。*。✧・゜゜・。✧。*・゜゜・✧。・­¬¬¬¬¬¬¬゜゜・。*。・゜*✧・。*。✧

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #112535 on: September 10, 2013, 07:22:40 pm »

Oh neat. I didn't know that. All my Arabs have black hair so I assumed they were supposed to have that as well.

Not all muslims are arabs :P

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #112536 on: September 10, 2013, 07:51:38 pm »

Not all muslims are arabs :P
What? What did I say to make you say that? I meant because Muhammed was Arabic. I said all my Arabic friends have black hair, not all my Muslim friends have black hair.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #112537 on: September 10, 2013, 07:57:38 pm »

Nah, you said "All my Arabs have black hair".
Do they come in booster packs, or what? :P

Also: Good stuff Reudh. Congratulations on being able to grow some sort of beard, I have a bald patch on the front of my chin where nothing will grow, whilst the rest of my face, the corners of my chin and my neck all become tangled forests of unshavenness. :(
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #112538 on: September 10, 2013, 07:59:01 pm »

Nah, you said "All my Arabs have black hair".
Aw, now you made it sound mean.. It's a term of endearment to them.. :'C

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #112539 on: September 10, 2013, 08:02:33 pm »

"OH MAN JESS LOOK I GOT A BASHAR AL-ASSAD FOIL"
"SHIT NO WAY"

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #112540 on: September 10, 2013, 08:05:12 pm »

- Sudden epiphany that I'm not universally hated. That I'm worth talking to. After nearly a decade of feeling useless and unwanted by all, and hated by most, it's a very refreshing feeling.

Isn't this a wonderful realization?  I have always been terribly socially awkward.  It was horrible when I got to college and found that even the most horrible nerds were more socially adept than I was.

The only thing I didn't understand was why no one gave me weird looks when I stumbled my way through a conversation, or why my awful debate performance last semester got an A+ and is being used this semester as an example.

And then I realized hahaha, wait a second, I'm the only person who thinks I'm awkward.
Shoes...

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #112541 on: September 10, 2013, 08:26:26 pm »

Ah, this thing. Young, but... it has promise, and updating alright. Also a thing of cheer, so far.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

MadMalkavian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #112542 on: September 10, 2013, 08:55:36 pm »

I'm listening to The Beatles' "Magical Mystery Tour" album and am delighted by the song "I Am The Walrus". It sounds like something I would come up with during one of my manic states.
Warning: Subject may be antisocial and may not synchronize well with humans. Approach cordially and with caution or not at all.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #112543 on: September 10, 2013, 09:12:20 pm »

I'm listening to The Beatles' "Magical Mystery Tour" album and am delighted by the song "I Am The Walrus". It sounds like something I would come up with during one of my manic states.
Sounds like something my crazy neighbor shouts sometimes. "I am the Busboy" is his personal favorite, although "Oh no, Bug-boy!" comes up too.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

MadMalkavian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #112544 on: September 10, 2013, 09:41:49 pm »

Sounds like something my crazy neighbor shouts sometimes. "I am the Busboy" is his personal favorite, although "Oh no, Bug-boy!" comes up too.
Well I can relate to that. Sometimes weird stuff comes out of my mouth, but then again I have manic states because of the Asperger's and to top that I also have Tourette's Syndrome. The combination of the two sometimes leads me to almost getting banned from places because people here don't care if you have brain or nervous system problems, if something offensive comes out of your mouth you're deemed intolerable and offensive. It's not fun I tell you what.
Warning: Subject may be antisocial and may not synchronize well with humans. Approach cordially and with caution or not at all.
Pages: 1 ... 7501 7502 [7503] 7504 7505 ... 13325