Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7481 7482 [7483] 7484 7485 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15743670 times)

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
Re: [ヽ(°ヮ。)ノ] HEADPANTS RETURNS! (Happy Thread)
« Reply #112230 on: September 04, 2013, 08:24:26 pm »

Bleed is amazing and I dare anyone to say otherwise. It's like a bullethell platformer, and I can actually play it!
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

MadMalkavian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #112231 on: September 04, 2013, 09:31:51 pm »

I have $0.65 USD to my name and donuts are on sale for $0.50 USD each. I might get one just to cheer myself up a bit, though I know that my mother will likely nag at me for getting one instead of saving my money. Maybe I should just have another bowl of ramen or some cereal in water instead? I'm just glad that I at least have food still, even if I'll likely be out of it by Friday.
Warning: Subject may be antisocial and may not synchronize well with humans. Approach cordially and with caution or not at all.

IronTomato

• Bay Watcher
  • VENGEANCE
    • View Profile
« Reply #112232 on: September 04, 2013, 09:34:08 pm »

Removed a butterfly from my bedroom and saved a silverfish from drowning.

I feel good about myself. Greatorder: saver of invertebrates!
I saved a moth from the cltuches of my window the other day. He was so fuzzy and cute. :3

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #112233 on: September 04, 2013, 09:45:23 pm »

I have $0.65 USD to my name and donuts are on sale for $0.50 USD each. I might get one just to cheer myself up a bit, though I know that my mother will likely nag at me for getting one instead of saving my money. Maybe I should just have another bowl of ramen or some cereal in water instead? I'm just glad that I at least have food still, even if I'll likely be out of it by Friday.
Happy. Be happy.

lemon10

• Bay Watcher
  • Citrus Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #112234 on: September 04, 2013, 09:48:15 pm »

SO CUTE.

I also have about 100 other macromeme images, but I will avoid drowning everyone else with them for now.
And with a mighty leap, the evil Conservative flies through the window, escaping our heroes once again!
Because the solution to not being able to control your dakka is MOAR DAKKA.

That's it. We've finally crossed over and become the nation of Da Orky Boyz.

MadMalkavian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #112235 on: September 04, 2013, 09:59:35 pm »

I just remembered that someone on 4chan's /mlp/ mentioned that he introduced himself to a room of JROTC as a "huge brony who likes Fluttershy" and I started laughing my ass off.

Happy. Be happy.

Some days it's just harder than others to be happy. Alongside the Autism I've got Depression, among other things, and Depression is very debilitating. This is doubly so when you've had it since you were about nine or ten years old and were only diagnosed with it when you kept on trying to strangle yourself with jump rope during recess. I take it one day at a time but sometimes it's just harder than others. That's why I've got to remember to be happy about the little things, even if those things don't seem like much.
Warning: Subject may be antisocial and may not synchronize well with humans. Approach cordially and with caution or not at all.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #112236 on: September 04, 2013, 10:07:23 pm »

Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin TAS. One of the more ridiculous things I've seen in a while, due largely to the main method of getting around. /\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #112237 on: September 04, 2013, 10:10:37 pm »

Started a new game of Tales of Symphonia.  This is the third playthrough for me or something. . . this time I'm really enjoying the character design more than I have before.  We walked outside the schoolroom and everything just looked good.  Kousuke Fujishima is a god, is all I'm saying.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #112238 on: September 04, 2013, 10:13:00 pm »

Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin TAS. One of the more ridiculous things I've seen in a while, due largely to the main method of getting around. /\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
I was expecting a constant backjumpslide (whatever that move is called that you seen in a lot of castlevania tas). That was much quieter a movement.

I'd still say thee Family Feud TAS I saw is more ridiculous though, as far as I'd seen of that.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #112239 on: September 04, 2013, 10:33:53 pm »

Just discovered this guy and his acapella music.

Hit me so hard in the nostalgia that I'm having it all on replay because it's just that good.

..That, and I'm really into instrumental music so I bet the contrast can be seen with how it's played out.

Oh, and the cat. That got me in some strange way.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2013, 10:36:14 pm by Tiruin »

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #112241 on: September 04, 2013, 10:37:26 pm »

Thanks so much :D

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #112242 on: September 04, 2013, 10:39:05 pm »

Heheh, anytime. But seriously, PM me at some point and I will throw so much instrumental music at you that you might die from happiness.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2013, 10:41:32 pm by Projeck37 »
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #112243 on: September 04, 2013, 10:39:36 pm »

I was expecting a constant backjumpslide (whatever that move is called that you seen in a lot of castlevania tas). That was much quieter a movement.
Just called backdash, usually. You might appreciate the dawn of sorrow ones, too, if quieter is preferred.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Lagslayer

• Bay Watcher
  • stand-up philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #112244 on: September 04, 2013, 11:00:00 pm »

I'd still say thee Family Feud TAS I saw is more ridiculous though, as far as I'd seen of that.
Not much glitch exploitation, but a lot of cheating. It's not breaking the game so much as it is cheap shotting the game's genitals and continuing to do so while it is still down. It's entertaining for a while, but crazy, manual glitch exploitation is much better.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2013, 11:06:03 pm by Lagslayer »
Pages: 1 ... 7481 7482 [7483] 7484 7485 ... 13325