Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7476 7477 [7478] 7479 7480 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15740865 times)

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
Re: [ヽ(°ヮ。)ノ] HEADPANTS RETURNS! (Happy Thread)
« Reply #112155 on: September 02, 2013, 09:33:01 pm »

Wolfeyez and I played Terraria all freakin' day, and I only feel the slightest bit guilty about it. Glorious.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #112156 on: September 02, 2013, 11:00:32 pm »

Watched Elysium.  It was horrible, but kind of fun.
Horrible how? I was gonna go watch it today but money.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #112157 on: September 02, 2013, 11:02:44 pm »

Watched Elysium.  It was horrible, but kind of fun.
Horrible how? I was gonna go watch it today but money.

The plot and motivation are pretty much non-extant, it doesn't have any real internal consistency, and it has incredibly heavy-handed ~Hollywood stylinz~
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Blargityblarg

• Bay Watcher
  • rolypolyrolypolyrolypoly
    • View Profile
« Reply #112158 on: September 02, 2013, 11:19:45 pm »

Sitting up in Testra Tower in Canberra Australia having breakfast with Father and Sister...
Sitting up in Testra Tower in Canberra Australia having breakfast with Father and Sister...

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but my recollection of Telstra Tower was that it was... outside, and more than a little windy. Mind you, I am trying to remember grade 5, so I could be well off the mark.
Blossom of orange
Shit, nothing rhymes with orange
Wait, haikus don't rhyme

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #112159 on: September 02, 2013, 11:55:05 pm »

Is there a reason you capitalize "father" and "sister"? It makes my think they're some sort of quintessential spirit beings like Coyote or Spider.
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #112160 on: September 03, 2013, 12:06:18 am »

Suddenly I remember one evening at camp (age 16) when we were sitting around talking about our crushes (the way you do) and I said something about going for the radiator because it chivalrously kept me warm in the winter.

hahahahahahaha D:
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
« Reply #112161 on: September 03, 2013, 12:07:39 am »

Suddenly I remember one evening at camp (age 16) when we were sitting around talking about our crushes (the way you do) and I said something about going for the radiator because it chivalrously kept me warm in the winter.

hahahahahahaha D:

Awesome :P

I can just imagine all the people not getting it.
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #112162 on: September 03, 2013, 01:25:26 am »

5 grueling hours me and my family stripped down a giant elk down to tasty bits into the freezer. Won't be buying beef for a LONG time and i cannot wait to do some fancy cooking, Elk Burgundy and Medallions here I come!

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile
« Reply #112163 on: September 03, 2013, 01:29:02 am »

Bought more dishes and utensils. Finally out of that awkward position of having too many dishes to do by hand, but not quite enough to bother running the dishwasher for. Those dirty dishes filling the sink built a mental barrier-to-entry that made me eat out for the past 2 weeks.

Additionally, I have discovered the proper way to undo zip-ties from packaging: ren-fest daggers. Slip them in, twist, and they just pop right off; so much easier than scissors.

Blargityblarg

• Bay Watcher
  • rolypolyrolypolyrolypoly
    • View Profile
« Reply #112164 on: September 03, 2013, 01:34:35 am »

daggers. Slip them in, twist, and they just pop right off
Blossom of orange
Shit, nothing rhymes with orange
Wait, haikus don't rhyme

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #112165 on: September 03, 2013, 01:36:36 am »

daggers. Slip them in, twist, and they just pop right off
When you put it out of context, it suddenly makes so much more sense.
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #112166 on: September 03, 2013, 02:29:48 am »

5 grueling hours me and my family stripped down a giant elk down to tasty bits into the freezer. Won't be buying beef for a LONG time and i cannot wait to do some fancy cooking, Elk Burgundy and Medallions here I come!
Unreal World o_O

Did you catch it with a trap fence?

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #112167 on: September 03, 2013, 02:37:33 am »

Unreal World o_O

Did you catch it with a trap fence?
........... no actually it was a world encounter and it spawned right in front of my father who did a body shot with his crossbow and followed its blood trail until 2 squares later it fell over and died. he proceeded to drag the corpse all the way to his Bronco which was sitting still faithfully 1 square ahead. All of this on mountain terrain of course.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #112168 on: September 03, 2013, 02:39:23 am »

hahahahahahaha D:

I think we decided eventually that it's name was Sarah or something like that >____>

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile
« Reply #112169 on: September 03, 2013, 03:17:24 am »

hahahahahahaha D:

I think we decided eventually that it's name was Sarah or something like that >____>
You should totally put this into the math dating sim. Just a radiator in the corner you can talk to, complete with player dialog options. It doesn't respond, just the occasional radiator noises.
Pages: 1 ... 7476 7477 [7478] 7479 7480 ... 13325