Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7473 7474 [7475] 7476 7477 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15742528 times)

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
Re: [ヽ(°ヮ。)ノ] HEADPANTS RETURNS! (Happy Thread)
« Reply #112110 on: September 01, 2013, 03:51:44 pm »

Those designs for Call...

BWAHAHAHAHAHA ITS SO KARMIC I LOVE IT
It's FEF, not FEOF

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #112111 on: September 01, 2013, 04:01:59 pm »

So... I was never much of a mega man fan... but this is just too gorgeous not to perk my interest.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #112112 on: September 01, 2013, 04:27:52 pm »

It looks awesome. I backed it.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #112114 on: September 01, 2013, 05:04:41 pm »

Sirus, is this a good indicator of your recent life?
I'll have to watch the whole thing first, but first impressions?

Somewhat. Cab-over trucks (the kind which you see around 1:40) aren't very common in the US trucking industry any more. I also have yet to meet a Nazi trucker, though I'm sure at least one is out there. Automatic transmissions are very uncommon in the States, though I hear they're widely used in Europe (which makes sense, since this is a Euro truck simulator). And of course being drunk while driving would be grounds for termination and loss of license on the spot.

Other than that? It's pretty similar! Looks like a good sim, though of course its not something I'd play in my spare time :P

ETA: Ugh, I keep flinching and involuntarily saying "oh shit!" every time they cross lanes or back into traffic. I'd hate to be on the road with this guy O_o;
EDIT 2: Okay! Finished the whole video. I think a few of my hairs have turned grey. So many near rollovers...
« Last Edit: September 01, 2013, 05:46:26 pm by Sirus »
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #112115 on: September 01, 2013, 07:34:08 pm »

So... I was never much of a mega man fan... but this is just too gorgeous not to perk my interest.

Oh man oh man oh man that art style and everything else about it
This. So much, this. I just can't even begin to imagine how awesome it looks when it isn't a still picture.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #112116 on: September 01, 2013, 07:38:50 pm »

I'm definitely looking forward to seeing something beyond concept art, yeah.

Especially some of the other characters. That particular style of doing eyes just... does it for me. So to speak.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #112117 on: September 01, 2013, 07:39:12 pm »

Somewhat. Cab-over trucks (the kind which you see around 1:40) aren't very common in the US trucking industry any more. I also have yet to meet a Nazi trucker, though I'm sure at least one is out there. Automatic transmissions are very uncommon in the States, though I hear they're widely used in Europe (which makes sense, since this is a Euro truck simulator). And of course being drunk while driving would be grounds for termination and loss of license on the spot.

Other than that? It's pretty similar! Looks like a good sim, though of course its not something I'd play in my spare time :P

ETA: Ugh, I keep flinching and involuntarily saying "oh shit!" every time they cross lanes or back into traffic. I'd hate to be on the road with this guy O_o;
EDIT 2: Okay! Finished the whole video. I think a few of my hairs have turned grey. So many near rollovers...
As a trucker: HOW THE FUCK DO YOU BACK-UP? They needed a sky-camera to do it. @_@
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #112118 on: September 01, 2013, 07:45:11 pm »

As a trucker: HOW THE FUCK DO YOU BACK-UP? They needed a sky-camera to do it. @_@
The short and simple answer is: Lots and lots (and lots) of practice. Also taking your time and getting out to look if you are ever even slightly unsure of where you and the trailer are positioned.

Trust me, its probably the hardest part of the job, and the one thing I'm most nervous about when I start going solo this week .___.;

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #112119 on: September 01, 2013, 08:10:31 pm »

The short and simple answer is: Lots and lots (and lots) of practice. Also taking your time and getting out to look if you are ever even slightly unsure of where you and the trailer are positioned.

Trust me, its probably the hardest part of the job, and the one thing I'm most nervous about when I start going solo this week .___.;
You're a trucker? A beggar once told me it's a pretty good job, that true?
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #112120 on: September 01, 2013, 08:15:33 pm »

Just started, really. But yes. It can be a pretty good job, but the hours are long, you have to deal with a lot of crap, and its very hard to see family or friends. I haven't seen anyone I know or been home for almost two months now, despite making deliveries to my hometown twice.

Still, the pay is decent and if you're like me you don't have a whole lot of monthly expenses to worry about.

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #112121 on: September 01, 2013, 08:39:52 pm »

I have doctor pepper and fizz buttons.  :D

Lightningfalcon

• Bay Watcher
  • Target locked. Firing main cannon.
    • View Profile
« Reply #112122 on: September 01, 2013, 09:56:50 pm »

Mark Reads Harry Potter  This is just hilarious and I would post more but I want to go back to reading this.  Basically it's a guy reading Harry Potter for the first time and commenting on it. 
Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum circo vincendarum
W-we just... wanted our...
Actually most of the people here explicitly wanted chaos and tragedy. So. Uh.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #112123 on: September 01, 2013, 09:58:06 pm »

All homework is done. All work is done. All housework is finished.

And tomorrow's labor day.

Aw yisssssssss

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #112124 on: September 01, 2013, 10:09:21 pm »

Onwards, to GLORY.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.
Pages: 1 ... 7473 7474 [7475] 7476 7477 ... 13325