Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7455 7456 [7457] 7458 7459 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15745412 times)

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
Re: [ヽ(°ヮ。)ノ] HEADPANTS RETURNS! (Happy Thread)
« Reply #111840 on: August 26, 2013, 01:44:05 pm »

Sirus's party truck is outfitted with colored strobe floodlights, a horn that plays dance music, and a cannon for firing beer and pretzels.
Man, I wish.

Maybe someday, if I ever get tired of hauling freight around, I will buy my own truck and have a special trailer made. One with windows and chairs and music systems and cool stuff like that. Hire out to groups of people who want to travel to Vegas or Hollywood or whatever in style. Then I will truly have a Party Truck.
There's a truck that drives through the town I go to school in, and I'm pretty sure that the entire thing is covered in LEDs. Most of it is lit up, anyway.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #111841 on: August 26, 2013, 02:15:15 pm »

Summation Notation is almost literally a for loop in maths form. When it was introduced in stat class today, I was deeply pleased.

tahujdt

• Bay Watcher
  • The token conservative
    • View Profile
« Reply #111842 on: August 26, 2013, 02:39:23 pm »

Pale man is one of the greatest villains of all time. Occupying the smallest amount of time in the movie, he leaves a massive impact on your mind.

NNNYEYEAAAARAARHHRHHHGHHGHHGH!!!!

Words of wisdom. Words of the pale man.

Pale man is easily one of my favorite movie monsters simply for the brilliant and innovative monster design. It's just uncannily creepy without going especially overboard.
Loved that movie. My Spanish teacher, of course, had us watch it in the original Spanish. Pale man was definitely a good scare.
DFBT the Dwarf: The only community podcast for Dwarf Fortress!
Tahu-R-TOA-1, Troubleshooter
I suggest that we add a clause permitting the keelhauling of anyone who suggests a plan involving "zombify the crew".
Quote from: MNII
Friend Computer, can you repair the known universe, please?

lemon10

• Bay Watcher
  • Citrus Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #111843 on: August 26, 2013, 03:02:49 pm »

After a week of crashing calculus II my teacher finally let me in.
YES!
Now I don't have to take that damn art history class. No offense to art history people of course, I just really didn't want to do all the memorization solely for a class of things that I would end up forgetting right after the semester ended.
And with a mighty leap, the evil Conservative flies through the window, escaping our heroes once again!
Because the solution to not being able to control your dakka is MOAR DAKKA.

That's it. We've finally crossed over and become the nation of Da Orky Boyz.

Nadaka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nadaka.us
« Reply #111844 on: August 26, 2013, 03:32:03 pm »

My "Summary of benefits Upon Separation" letter contains the following phrase...

"Vacation accrual is paid out automatically."

Does that mean what I hope it means?

edit: reading more... yes... yes it does. Say hello to an extra 6 weeks worth of pay!

All i had to do to get it is to take almost no time off at all for the last 4 years...
« Last Edit: August 26, 2013, 03:35:50 pm by Nadaka »
Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back...
I don't care cause I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me...

I turned myself into a monster, to fight against the monsters of the world.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #111845 on: August 26, 2013, 03:56:13 pm »

New acapella ^_^

Never heard the tune, but it is so nice and happy :3!
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #111846 on: August 26, 2013, 03:57:18 pm »

I actually think he's getting a lot better, technically speaking.  This one is cute >_<
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

The Darkling Wolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Arf!
    • View Profile
    • Cataclysm - Dark Days Ahead
« Reply #111847 on: August 26, 2013, 05:18:56 pm »

Spoiler: We Dwarven now (click to show/hide)
My cabbages!
[Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker]

I am fat, eating is my great joy.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #111848 on: August 26, 2013, 07:57:33 pm »

Why didn't you people ever tell me that the meetings of local governing bodies are public? Am I the only person that likes knowing what is going on? I actually had fun despite having to sit in a chair for quite a decent length of time.

After a week of crashing calculus II my teacher finally let me in.
YES!
Now I don't have to take that damn art history class. No offense to art history people of course, I just really didn't want to do all the memorization solely for a class of things that I would end up forgetting right after the semester ended.

I helped someone study for that last year, I wanted to cry myself. ALL rote memorization.
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

Lagslayer

• Bay Watcher
  • stand-up philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #111849 on: August 26, 2013, 08:18:13 pm »

New acapella ^_^

Never heard the tune, but it is so nice and happy :3!
Ah, the often forgotten Super Mario Land. I still got the original cartridge =3.

Spoiler: We Dwarven now (click to show/hide)
FOR THE HORDE!
« Last Edit: August 26, 2013, 08:20:13 pm by Lagslayer »

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #111850 on: August 26, 2013, 09:04:15 pm »

Truean

• Bay Watcher
  • Ok.... [sigh] It froze over....
    • View Profile
« Reply #111851 on: August 26, 2013, 09:51:17 pm »

« Last Edit: June 01, 2014, 05:26:58 pm by Truean »
The kinda human wreckage that you love

Current Spare Time Fiction Project: (C) 2010 http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=63660.0
Disclaimer: I never take cases online for ethical reasons. If you require an attorney; you need to find one licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Never take anything online as legal advice, because each case is different and one size does not fit all. Wants nothing at all to do with law.

Please don't quote me.

MadMalkavian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #111852 on: August 26, 2013, 09:57:53 pm »

My brother, who is now a huge Elder Scrolls and Magic: The Gathering fan who builds computers and beta tests software in his spare time, wants me back in his life. I accepted since I've been waiting nine years just to speak to him again so I could apologize for being a shitty Autistic brother and make amends with him so I'm really happy now.

My mother also bought me new pants, new shoes, and a new pair of headphones. She also gave me $50 so I could get groceries to tide me over until the 8th because she won't be able to do any payee stuff for me outside of mailing my rent check until then because a friend of her's asked her to babysit three of her kids for a week while her friend gets her eldest child settled at a college in the Bay Area.

It was a good day, and well worth the panic attack this morning when I had to walk through the university campus just to get to the bus to visit my mother and brother. I like having good days.
Warning: Subject may be antisocial and may not synchronize well with humans. Approach cordially and with caution or not at all.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #111853 on: August 26, 2013, 10:06:21 pm »

Truean, have I mentioned you're awesome?

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #111854 on: August 26, 2013, 10:12:43 pm »

I'm pretty sure the only other person who could've pulled that off to such an awesome degree is phoenix wright, Truean. You are superawesome.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.
Pages: 1 ... 7455 7456 [7457] 7458 7459 ... 13325