Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7390 7391 [7392] 7393 7394 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15753495 times)

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
Re: [ヽ(°ヮ。)ノ] HEADPANTS RETURNS! (Happy Thread)
« Reply #110865 on: August 09, 2013, 10:52:43 pm »

I like my faceted band of tungsten carbide.  When light moves across it, it looks like pixels.
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #110866 on: August 09, 2013, 11:21:38 pm »

I want a useless rock!

Well, no, I want a band of hard metal. But still! The sentiment! Of uselessness!

Will this one do?
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Steelmagic

• Bay Watcher
  • Insanity makes everything fun!
    • View Profile
« Reply #110867 on: August 09, 2013, 11:26:29 pm »

I want a useless rock!

Well, no, I want a band of hard metal. But still! The sentiment! Of uselessness!

Will this one do?
I looked in the comments of that video and saw Jesus Christ having a conversation with Kim Jong Un. I'm a bit confused now.
When i say "I'm no expert but..." It means "I have no idea what the hell I'm talking about but I'm going to try to sound like i do."

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #110868 on: August 09, 2013, 11:33:16 pm »

I want a useless rock!

Will this one do?
I looked in the comments of that video and saw Jesus Christ having a conversation with Kim Jong Un. I'm a bit confused now.
Jeez man, look at more comments. I once saw four Barack Obamas fighting before Chuck Norris intervened.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Steelmagic

• Bay Watcher
  • Insanity makes everything fun!
    • View Profile
« Reply #110869 on: August 09, 2013, 11:37:02 pm »

I want a useless rock!

Will this one do?
Jeez man, look at more comments. I once saw four Barack Obamas fighting before Chuck Norris intervened.
I actually do look at comments for most videos, Jesus and Kim Jong Un seem so out of place there.
When i say "I'm no expert but..." It means "I have no idea what the hell I'm talking about but I'm going to try to sound like i do."

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #110870 on: August 09, 2013, 11:38:06 pm »

Speaking of rings/bands, it'll depend on the person, but I've considered making a simple band of dense, hand-woven fiber, treating it so it lasts, and threading it through a crystal, or an uncut, polished stone. I'll have to investigate the practicality of it, though. Also, my Dad's a Jeweler, and he'd probably want to make something nicer and metaly from his metal/mineral reserves. Maybe I could drag him along Gold panning for a few years, and make the ring out of native gold. Again, it depends on the person. I definitely want to have a hand in making it, though.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #110871 on: August 10, 2013, 12:10:03 am »

Thanks for all the congrats, errybody.

I'm going to go with Tungsten Carbide again, although maybe something less perfectly smooth and more stylized or something.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #110872 on: August 10, 2013, 12:17:56 am »

Thanks for all the congrats, errybody.

I'm going to go with Tungsten Carbide again, although maybe something less perfectly smooth and more stylized or something.
Oh yeah, I should have noticed that, but that was thick enough coating of joking I ignored it on first glance as some sort of Dwarf related fashion.

Well congratulations.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #110873 on: August 10, 2013, 12:22:29 am »

On a totally gloaty note

I'm actually thinking about getting a 3DS.  Most of the new games I'd want to play are on there.

Or a Netflix subscription.

. . . Or growing a garden.  I could build some veggies.

I've done my budgeting, including an extremely generous food budget, and in an average month I will have more disposable income than I used to have in an entire year.  And that's if I flat-out bank half of what comes in, don't get any side jobs, don't get any raises, and don't get any royalties from the book or any other book.  It's also after taxes.  Of course, it's also if I don't have any emergencies, but I'm 23 and I have great teeth.  And I'll have health coverage, too.

I don't understand, what the hell is this.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #110874 on: August 10, 2013, 12:23:38 am »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YH48vaAhH0

GLaDOS lady is making cakes to support a Kickstarter for a gay-themed movie? I approve.
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #110875 on: August 10, 2013, 12:24:58 am »

So Dragon Age Origins is amazing.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #110876 on: August 10, 2013, 12:28:36 am »

Hmm, maybe that will be my Christmas sale game this year, then.  What do you like about it?
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #110877 on: August 10, 2013, 12:29:58 am »

Speaking of rings/bands, it'll depend on the person, but I've considered making a simple band of dense, hand-woven fiber, treating it so it lasts, and threading it through a crystal, or an uncut, polished stone. I'll have to investigate the practicality of it, though. Also, my Dad's a Jeweler, and he'd probably want to make something nicer and metaly from his metal/mineral reserves. Maybe I could drag him along Gold panning for a few years, and make the ring out of native gold. Again, it depends on the person. I definitely want to have a hand in making it, though.
What does it take to become a jeweler? That seems like it would be an awesome job.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #110878 on: August 10, 2013, 12:30:19 am »

I don't like it, but my best friend is really good at it and burns down Nightmare playthroughs on a regular basis. Maybe it's because I'm playing on Xbox, but then so is he.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #110879 on: August 10, 2013, 12:43:51 am »

Hmm, maybe that will be my Christmas sale game this year, then.  What do you like about it?
I dunno about the other classes, but you feel so goddamn POWERFUL as a mage! Hey bandit who just got up in my squishy mage face it looks like you'd like to chop me up CONE OF LIGHTNING, BITCH! Now you dead! Oh what's that you have some buddies tearing up my incompetent party members? I'll just drop a ROTATING COLUMN OF FIRE on them! Now there's dead bodies everywhere and I leveled up to get even MORE spells to kick more ass!

Also, the story is awesome and dark and cool, though I won't spoil it.
Also you can outline what you want party members to do in battle and zoom out to this cool tactical view on the PC.
In addition, the main character is a lot more variable, and you get 6 seperate origin stories for each combination of character and class.
It's awesome so far.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))
Pages: 1 ... 7390 7391 [7392] 7393 7394 ... 13325