Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7372 7373 [7374] 7375 7376 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15773826 times)

kingfisher1112

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [ヽ(°ヮ。)ノ] HEADPANTS RETURNS! (Happy Thread)
« Reply #110595 on: August 04, 2013, 09:02:30 am »

I just found our very own Miauw62 on YouTube.
I honestly thought this was going to be about veterinarians.
Ermey: 26/4/13

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #110596 on: August 04, 2013, 09:36:20 am »

Wheerrrreeeee

45 ppl don't like cats lol xD

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #110598 on: August 04, 2013, 10:22:56 am »

One of the most beautiful things I have seen in a while.
There is a certain type of person who argues with a demon while in hell about whether it exists. The best kind of person.

Also Nazi Dinosaurs is probably a new one. Can't say I've seen them before.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Sappho

• Bay Watcher
  • AKA Aira; Legendary Female Gamer
    • View Profile
    • Aira Plays Games
« Reply #110599 on: August 04, 2013, 12:14:22 pm »

Last night I was out in the park pretty late. A grasshopper kept jumping on me (or maybe lots of different ones, I don't know). When I got home, I quickly discovered that I had brought one inside with me and the cat was having a grand time chasing it around and trying to figure out if he should eat it or not. Eventually the cat stopped playing. I wasn't sure if he had killed/eaten it or just lost interest and let it run away, but anyway I went to bed.

This morning I woke up and discovered the spider living in the window had captured the grasshopper in its web and was in the process of paralyzing and wrapping it up. The grasshopper was small, but several times the size of the spider. It was... really cool, actually. You gotta respect a spider who can take down a grasshopper.

I got a few pictures, spoilered for people who are afraid of spiders, don't want to ruin anyone's day. I'm still not sure what kind of spider it is. It was tiny when it took up residence, and it hasn't left its little corner (not to mention it catches LOTS of mosquitoes), so I let it stay. It's starting to get big though. Might have to relocate it soon...

Spoiler: Warning! Spider! (click to show/hide)

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #110600 on: August 04, 2013, 12:53:54 pm »

Also Nazi Dinosaurs is probably a new one. Can't say I've seen them before.
That would actually be Nazis with Dinosaurs.

These are Nazi Dinosaurs.

MadMalkavian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #110601 on: August 04, 2013, 04:10:34 pm »

This old TechRadar article from 2010 made my day, especially since I started using Bing yesterday after doing some research of my own when comparing five different search engines that a lot of people seem to use.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: August 04, 2013, 04:13:07 pm by MadMalkavian »
Warning: Subject may be antisocial and may not synchronize well with humans. Approach cordially and with caution or not at all.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
« Reply #110602 on: August 04, 2013, 04:37:37 pm »

Just finished watching Stalker. Two hours and 40 minutes of artsy, philosophical Russian cinematography later and I'm floating somewhere around the ionosphere. Ah, that was beautiful, even the last twenty minutes or so where Tarkovsky went through about five different endings. It had that perfect dreamlike quality to it, made even more surreal by the knowledge that this is what STALKER: SOC is loosely based on.
There's a reason why Stalker is one of my favorite films. You should read Roadside Picnic, that's where it all started and it's really good, though on it's own different merits. It does give a depiction of the outside of the Zone that I think of when I think of the outside of the Zone in STALKER: Shadow of Chernobyl.

kaenneth

• Bay Watcher
  • Catching fish
    • View Profile
    • Terrible Web Site
« Reply #110603 on: August 04, 2013, 04:38:55 pm »

The new Doctor Who's filography on IMDB includes...

World War Z (2013)
 W.H.O. Doctor
Quote from: Karnewarrior
Jeeze. Any time I want to be sigged I may as well just post in this thread.
Quote from: Darvi
That is an application of trigonometry that never occurred to me.
Quote from: PTTG??
I'm getting cake.
Don't tell anyone that you can see their shadows. If they hear you telling anyone, if you let them know that you know of them, they will get you.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #110604 on: August 04, 2013, 04:43:04 pm »

You should look up a video of Malcolm Tucker from The Thick Of It, and be very surprised. That's the guy who's playing the Doctor. My family, who aren't Doctor Who fans, were extremely excited at the news that he's going to be the new Doctor and immediately decided to watch the new series just for him.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #110605 on: August 04, 2013, 04:45:43 pm »

Just finished watching Stalker. Two hours and 40 minutes of artsy, philosophical Russian cinematography later and I'm floating somewhere around the ionosphere. Ah, that was beautiful, even the last twenty minutes or so where Tarkovsky went through about five different endings. It had that perfect dreamlike quality to it, made even more surreal by the knowledge that this is what STALKER: SOC is loosely based on.
There's a reason why Stalker is one of my favorite films. You should read Roadside Picnic, that's where it all started and it's really good, though on it's own different merits. It does give a depiction of the outside of the Zone that I think of when I think of the outside of the Zone in STALKER: Shadow of Chernobyl.
I was planning on picking up Roadside Picnic as soon as I had the cash, yes. Incidentally, it was sort of interesting to read about the stuff that happened during filming (particularly the reason for it being a "two-part" film).

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #110606 on: August 04, 2013, 04:50:38 pm »

I was planning on picking up Roadside Picnic as soon as I had the cash, yes. Incidentally, it was sort of interesting to read about the stuff that happened during filming (particularly the reason for it being a "two-part" film).
Apparently the film was meant to have a lot more gunfights, but the original film burned and they had to film it again with all the budget gone. Shows what you can do when you have nothing at all.

Roadside Picnic is actually one of the first "proper" novel I ever read, and it remains one of my favorites. I should read the other books by the Strugatsky brothers.

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
  • Time for Taako's opinion.
    • View Profile
« Reply #110607 on: August 04, 2013, 05:39:44 pm »

This old TechRadar article from 2010 made my day, especially since I started using Bing yesterday after doing some research of my own when comparing five different search engines that a lot of people seem to use.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
GOOGLE IS WATCHING YOU YOUR FRIEND.
My tumblr.
Yeah no I don't haunt here anymore. Peace

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #110608 on: August 04, 2013, 07:19:18 pm »

Spoiler: Feminist Yog-Sothoth: (click to show/hide)

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #110609 on: August 04, 2013, 07:21:54 pm »

I can most certainly tell you that that's not Yog. Yog is the universe. Which is locked outside of itself.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))
Pages: 1 ... 7372 7373 [7374] 7375 7376 ... 13325