Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7351 7352 [7353] 7354 7355 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15756142 times)

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
  • Perge scelus mihi diem perficias.
    • View Profile
Re: [ヽ(°ヮ。)ノ] HEADPANTS RETURNS! (Happy Thread)
« Reply #110280 on: July 30, 2013, 12:27:40 am »

I made some korean spicy Pork, SPICY PORK WAS AWESOME AND DELICIOUS, I KILLED MY TASTEBUDS
 I BEEN DOING THIS SINCE LUNCH
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

That was my reaction on having Szechuan chicken at a restaurant with Osmo, Yoink and Blargityblarg.

Spaghetti7

• Bay Watcher
  • Steam ID: wavy shapes dude
    • View Profile
« Reply #110281 on: July 30, 2013, 01:28:39 am »

I was on a bit of a low after the show and had nothing to do. Solution: We're going on holiday!

Out of desperation and knowing I was only going to see her once more, I told a girl what I felt for her. Turns out she feels the same.

I have a long car journey followed by a plane journey followed by another car journey. Solution: Get girl to give me big playlist of songs to listen to.

Happies! I'm not sure where I'll have wifi on holiday, but I'll try to get SOME picture up for you guys.
That's nothing. I had something mate with a pile of dead meat.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #110282 on: July 30, 2013, 01:40:03 am »

I was on a bit of a low after the show and had nothing to do. Solution: We're going on holiday!

Out of desperation and knowing I was only going to see her once more, I told a girl what I felt for her. Turns out she feels the same.

I have a long car journey followed by a plane journey followed by another car journey. Solution: Get girl to give me big playlist of songs to listen to.

Happies! I'm not sure where I'll have wifi on holiday, but I'll try to get SOME picture up for you guys.
Had a similar situation a while ago (may or may not be a girl). It was glorious.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #110283 on: July 30, 2013, 03:21:12 am »

RAIN!

FUCKING GLORIOUS RAIN!!!!!

WOOOOO!!!!

And I slept outside trough it all! It was awesome, then I get treated to a facefucking awesomeness of an after rain sunrise *o*
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #110284 on: July 30, 2013, 04:17:17 am »

I also have hair happies. It's been cut shorter than normal, and I love it. It's so much better.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #110285 on: July 30, 2013, 04:47:59 am »

I fail to understand how people enjoy getting cold and drenched.
... because it feels incredibly good. Some of us really like being soaked. If it wasn't such a nuisance re: laundry I'd make rain walks a more regular thing.

Though it does help, in my case, that for like 3/4ths of the year, it doesn't matter how drenched you get, you're not getting cold because of it. Not from rain, anyway.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2013, 04:49:48 am by Frumple »
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #110286 on: July 30, 2013, 04:49:07 am »

I just realized how much I actually like winter. Like, I know that during the hotter seasons everyone always bitches and moans "I wish it was winter!" and as soon as it's winter they immediately go "I wish it was summer!" But really, Winter just seems perfect to me. I don't need to turn on the heater that often unless it's super cold, and even if it is I can turn it up to a comfortable temperature and throw a shit-load of blankets onto me. A couple months without any allergies, which is awesome along with an excuse not to go things you don't want to go to. Someone asks you to go out? Just say "Sorry, my car is all fucked up from the cold." or "Roads are too dangerous, sorry." It's the perfect season for a guy like me.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #110287 on: July 30, 2013, 04:56:22 am »

Eh, I'm in Florida. Cold is a fleeting thing, unrecognized by people in areas with actual seasons. It just... doesn't get cold here. At all. Ever. It cools off during the winter, though, yeah. Enough getting wet actually can get'cha clammy. Never outside of winter, though.

Even during winter, though, I do the occasional walk in the rain. Cold water feels good, too. Invigorating.

I just realized how much I actually like winter. Like, I know that during the hotter seasons everyone always bitches and moans "I wish it was winter!" and as soon as it's winter they immediately go "I wish it was summer!"
Not me. I hate summer. And most of spring and fall. I don't want winter to go, and it never lasts long enough. Sometimes I cry when winter is starting the warm up cycle. This state is too goddamn hot. Only... four or so months to go. Maybe three and a bit. Hopefully. Sometimes winter just never comes, fall extends, and spring brofists fall to winter's detrimental nonexistence and my misery.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #110288 on: July 30, 2013, 05:04:19 am »

I like cold, and rain, and snow... Snow is possibly the greatest thing ever.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #110289 on: July 30, 2013, 05:59:37 am »

Aww yiss new Smooth McGroove acapella!

Street Fighter 2, yeeeah! :D
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #110290 on: July 30, 2013, 09:28:16 am »

It's all about aardvarks and windows with you, isn't it?
Dick and Dom in da Bungalow was one of the things I watched the most when it was on. Saturday morning were just never the same after it was cancelled.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #110291 on: July 30, 2013, 11:38:03 am »

Eh, I'm in Florida. Cold is a fleeting thing, unrecognized by people in areas with actual seasons. It just... doesn't get cold here. At all. Ever. It cools off during the winter, though, yeah. Enough getting wet actually can get'cha clammy. Never outside of winter, though.

Even during winter, though, I do the occasional walk in the rain. Cold water feels good, too. Invigorating.

I just realized how much I actually like winter. Like, I know that during the hotter seasons everyone always bitches and moans "I wish it was winter!" and as soon as it's winter they immediately go "I wish it was summer!"
Not me. I hate summer. And most of spring and fall. I don't want winter to go, and it never lasts long enough. Sometimes I cry when winter is starting the warm up cycle. This state is too goddamn hot. Only... four or so months to go. Maybe three and a bit. Hopefully. Sometimes winter just never comes, fall extends, and spring brofists fall to winter's detrimental nonexistence and my misery.
Move to Houghton, MI. Not only is the grand countryside of Yoop gorgeous, there's about 6 months of snow in Ho-town and there's lots of it. On the other hand, summer does get quite warm.

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
« Reply #110292 on: July 30, 2013, 12:06:46 pm »

Second day at my new job.  So far this place does seem 100x better.  Everything is focused on getting the job done and they don't care about anything else.  Workers pretty much manage themselves, so long as they get along within their group.  Everyone is friendly.  So much the opposite of FedEx Trade Networks (I can now reveal the name of the place I've been complaining about every day), where they seemed to care having strict control over everything except stuff that actually relates to the job getting done.
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

Sappho

• Bay Watcher
  • AKA Aira; Legendary Female Gamer
    • View Profile
    • Aira Plays Games
« Reply #110293 on: July 30, 2013, 01:01:34 pm »

My taiji teacher is going up to the mountains for a couple of weeks for a much-deserved vacation after a seriously intensive month of all-day training. He's been helping me with upper body strength training (very difficult for me, a tiny, skinny girl with horrible muscle tone and bad joints), mostly exercises like push-ups and dips, but my wrists have been starting to hurt. So he just gave me the 4-kilo medicine ball from his studio to borrow until classes start again (could be as long as a month).

He told me that this one doesn't have a name yet, so I have to name it. And he says it has to be a boy's name, because you must always train with the opposite sex. His 9-kilo ball is named "Big Bertha." I have not chosen my name yet, but I think I have a good idea.

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
« Reply #110294 on: July 30, 2013, 01:04:43 pm »

At first I thought he gave you a 4kg ball consisting entirely of random medicines and drugs.

I will a little confused.
Pages: 1 ... 7351 7352 [7353] 7354 7355 ... 13325