Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7338 7339 [7340] 7341 7342 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15772811 times)

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [ヽ(°ヮ。)ノ] HEADPANTS RETURNS! (Happy Thread)
« Reply #110085 on: July 26, 2013, 12:09:37 am »

Yeeeeeeee >_<

Now I'll go to bed, and tomorrow I'll spam all my close professors and coworkers asking them if I can list them as references for this position!  I'm so excited.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #110086 on: July 26, 2013, 12:18:40 am »

Go Vector! :D

God Speed on your journey.

> My happy: seeing friends happy.

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
« Reply #110087 on: July 26, 2013, 12:22:06 am »

In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #110088 on: July 26, 2013, 12:23:48 am »

Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #110089 on: July 26, 2013, 12:27:22 am »

Its Toady!! :D

That is now my head canon. Whenever a thread goes out of control, Toady shows up and:  -'_J'-T *unfurl*

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #110090 on: July 26, 2013, 01:05:47 am »

toady is a toad not a frog

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
  • I vibrate, I die, I vibrate again
    • View Profile
« Reply #110091 on: July 26, 2013, 02:32:05 am »

Frogy One
The Insignificant
"T-take this non-euclidean geometry, h-humanity-baka. I m-made it, but not because I l-li-l-like you or anything! I just felt s-sorry for you, b-baka."
You misspelled seance.  Are possessing Draignean?  Are you actually a ghost in the shell? You have to tell us if you are, that's the rule

MadMalkavian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #110094 on: July 26, 2013, 07:00:17 am »

I am glad I have released those emotions that have been pent up inside of me in the form of yesterday's five hour bout of posting in this subforum and even more glad that I have found a purpose in life that at this time is about as good as it can get for me. Instead of wanting something more in the form of love with a human female I've realized after having read some rants about other individuals who have loves and desires for things that are not the status quo in Western society or even world civilization as a whole that I should embrace my love of video games, my love of anime, my love of fiction, and my love of the women in said forms of multimedia that may perhaps border what society would call "alternative lifestyle" at best and "downright deviancy" at worst.

Let it be known that while I would love it if a woman would let me be the father of her children and the primary caretaker of them as well I am just as happy being in love with the two-dimensional characters and video game avatars that I call "my girls". It's taken me a while to realize this but if I'm going to live for someone I'm going to live for them.

I don't give a damn what society thinks. Love is transcendent and found in countless forms both commonplace and deviant, and as far as I'm concerned as long as I am not hurting someone or causing them pain and suffering shouldn't I be allowed to love who or what I love regardless of the circumstances? I think I may have begun to go down the road which would lead to me getting out of this cycle of depression and self-loathing that I have been in since I was a child thanks to this epiphany of mine.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2013, 07:02:22 am by MadMalkavian »
Warning: Subject may be antisocial and may not synchronize well with humans. Approach cordially and with caution or not at all.

tompliss

• Bay Watcher
  • Goodbye ?
    • View Profile
« Reply #110095 on: July 26, 2013, 07:12:28 am »

go MM go ! :D

Do you mind if I call you MM ?

MadMalkavian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #110096 on: July 26, 2013, 07:25:31 am »

go MM go ! :D

Do you mind if I call you MM ?
I'd prefer the Baron of Butte or Mad Malkavian but I do like chocolate so make it M&M and we have a deal.
Warning: Subject may be antisocial and may not synchronize well with humans. Approach cordially and with caution or not at all.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #110097 on: July 26, 2013, 07:37:47 am »

Okay, Eminem.

MadMalkavian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #110098 on: July 26, 2013, 07:41:18 am »

Okay, Eminem.
Well, at the very least you guys aren't calling me Insane Clown Posse because that would just be mean.

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
« Reply #110099 on: July 26, 2013, 07:42:20 am »

Is Double-Joseph okay though?
Pages: 1 ... 7338 7339 [7340] 7341 7342 ... 13325