Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7334 7335 [7336] 7337 7338 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15776176 times)

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
Re: [ヽ(°ヮ。)ノ] HEADPANTS RETURNS! (Happy Thread)
« Reply #110025 on: July 25, 2013, 12:21:09 pm »

you'll get fucked over by kickback and miss completely
I thought the fact that RPGs don't actually have kickback is one of those little known facts everyone seems to know. Because, y'know, backblast.

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #110026 on: July 25, 2013, 12:23:51 pm »

you'll get fucked over by kickback and miss completely
I thought the fact that RPGs don't actually have kickback is one of those little known facts everyone seems to know. Because, y'know, backblast.

well apparently you were wrong i just didn't want to call the average gun enthusiast slash backpacker a moron either way i fucked up that explanation and i'm well on my way to fucking up another

sjm9876

• Bay Watcher
  • Did not so much Fall as Saunter Vaguely Downwards
    • View Profile
« Reply #110027 on: July 25, 2013, 01:19:35 pm »

After two weeks of  basically non stop sun, it rained a couple of days ago. I looked outside, it looks like it might rain again in a moment :D

I dislike rain normally, but nonstop sun is just... urgh...
Had this too. The rain was better than ever.
My dreams are not unlike yours - they long for the safety, and break like a glass chandelier.
But there's laughter and oh there is love, just past the edge of our fears.
And there's chaos when push comes to shove, but it's music to my ears.

Sigtext

werty892

• Bay Watcher
  • Neat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #110028 on: July 25, 2013, 01:47:42 pm »

So I have a job! Yay! It is a unofficial internship position at one of them big biochemical companies in Boston. Unofficial because I am a bit young for it(all other interns are college age). I don't get a desk, but I know I'm not getting fucked over because I have family that works here. So I get references and experience. So far my job has included sorting powdered rat liver, pipetting, and cells. Its good, not that hard work, and the breaks are long, since the science, unlike on CSI, takes time *cough*. So yeah, pretty good, and I'm really happy :)

MadMalkavian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #110029 on: July 25, 2013, 01:52:07 pm »

I drank a liter and a half of Mountain Dew, downed two cans of Rockstar, and devoured a pound of five cheese pepperoni pizza. I am now blaring Darling Violetta and about to spend eight hours doing nothing but playing video games. Being a disabled shut-in who is unable to work is fucking wonderful some days.
Warning: Subject may be antisocial and may not synchronize well with humans. Approach cordially and with caution or not at all.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #110030 on: July 25, 2013, 01:53:20 pm »

:o

I've been doing some microphone demos and I... have a MUCH LARGER vocal range than I thought I did. I had to do a double take when recording high pitch stuff and playing it back.

Hehe, my vocal range is really bad. I'm stuck in the high ranges.

Also, internet's fixed.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #110031 on: July 25, 2013, 03:42:08 pm »

I think my dad is actually jealous of my job :o
I told him I'll be in Washington today and he started complaining about being stuck in his office. Or maybe he's just providing encouragement.
He's just looking forward to Bring Your Father To Work Day ;)
It would be more like Bring Your Father to Work Week, but that could actually be a thing. Just need to get a passenger permit.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

werty892

• Bay Watcher
  • Neat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #110033 on: July 25, 2013, 04:26:13 pm »

official galaga comic
SQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #110034 on: July 25, 2013, 04:28:29 pm »

official galaga comic
SQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe
This is wonderful.

MadMalkavian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #110036 on: July 25, 2013, 05:57:45 pm »

I have no idea why

Writer: Ryan North
Artist: Christopher Hastings
Colorist: Anthony Clark

No idea who these people are but you had me at Galaga so I'm okay.
Warning: Subject may be antisocial and may not synchronize well with humans. Approach cordially and with caution or not at all.

Steelmagic

• Bay Watcher
  • Insanity makes everything fun!
    • View Profile
« Reply #110037 on: July 25, 2013, 06:02:51 pm »

That name reminds me of my character from when i played Champions Online, i believe it was :Dr. ninja Robot man. He was a ninja with a robot arm and leg. The Dr. part had nothing to do with anything but it sounds professional doesn't it?
When i say "I'm no expert but..." It means "I have no idea what the hell I'm talking about but I'm going to try to sound like i do."

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #110038 on: July 25, 2013, 06:35:00 pm »

My immediate boss has informed me that not only would she happily provide a reference, but she'd write me a letter of recommendation, too.

SWEET

I KNOW SOME FINE FOLKS WHO WILL BE GETTING BEAUTIFUL ORIGAMI BOXES MADE FOR 'EM
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #110039 on: July 25, 2013, 06:35:26 pm »

So I did a self portrait today, and it actually looked halfway decent! I mean it actually resembled me and everything!
Pages: 1 ... 7334 7335 [7336] 7337 7338 ... 13325