Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7309 7310 [7311] 7312 7313 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15767787 times)

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
Re: [ヽ(°ヮ。)ノ] HEADPANTS RETURNS! (Happy Thread)
« Reply #109650 on: July 20, 2013, 08:50:46 am »

Tangible progress towards a DF vis.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #109651 on: July 20, 2013, 08:51:39 am »

Whats that?
Looks like Japa's making a DF vis in unity.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #109652 on: July 20, 2013, 08:52:57 am »

Whats that?
Why is everyone just saying 'vis'. That was probably the understanding problem and it's not like we have character limits. We can say visualiser without running out of space.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #109653 on: July 20, 2013, 08:54:30 am »

Holy shit.. WHAT I MEANT WAS: whats a vis? I know what DF is, but what is a vis of DF?

EDIT: Thank you Graknorke! Christ! So now that I know that you're making a visualiser of DF, what, precisely, does that mean?
« Last Edit: July 20, 2013, 08:58:34 am by GUNINANRUNIN »

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #109654 on: July 20, 2013, 09:00:38 am »

Whats that?
Why is everyone just saying 'vis'. That was probably the understanding problem and it's not like we have character limits. We can say visualiser without running out of space.
Well yes, but I didn't know if Japa meant 'visualizer' or some other kind of vis related to Unity or DFHack or programming.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

OREOSOME

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM.
    • View Profile
« Reply #109655 on: July 20, 2013, 09:07:16 am »

Finally was able to buy Cortex Command. Now, I'm happy due to what that means for what I can now do for fun and stuff.
Ow! How the fuck do eldritch abominations bitchslap people?
With our pimp tentacles, obviously.

Lagslayer

• Bay Watcher
  • stand-up philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #109656 on: July 20, 2013, 09:07:29 am »

Holy shit.. WHAT I MEANT WAS: whats a vis? I know what DF is, but what is a vis of DF?

EDIT: Thank you Graknorke! Christ! So now that I know that you're making a visualiser of DF, what, precisely, does that mean?
It lets you view the DF game in 3D.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #109657 on: July 20, 2013, 09:10:16 am »

It lets you view the DF game in 3D.
Thanks. Now I can go to bloody sleep. Its 7AM and I haven't closed my eyes for a very long time.

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
« Reply #109658 on: July 20, 2013, 09:14:21 am »

Quote from: Japa link=topic[shadow=red,left
[/shadow]=42204.msg4420667#msg4420667 date=1374327994]

That's pretty damn exciting!  Your visualizer work is always superb.
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #109659 on: July 20, 2013, 09:17:39 am »

Japa's like the go-to guy for DF visualization now. :D

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #109660 on: July 20, 2013, 09:34:27 am »

Relaxing with a smoke and some Nujabes, hopefully this numbs we enough to get trough the rest of the day.
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Truean

• Bay Watcher
  • Ok.... [sigh] It froze over....
    • View Profile
« Reply #109661 on: July 20, 2013, 10:05:29 am »

I get a sandwich from Subway Sandwiches (+ $0.05) and the girl notices I eat my Subway Sandwiches (+ $0.05) upside down. She asks why. Answer, because the seasoning is on the top of the bread and if I put it in my mouth the normal way, I can't taste it. I do not have taste buds on the roof of my mouth.  Subway Sandwiches (+ $0.05)  have delicious seasoning on several types of their breads and all it does on top of the bread is look pretty. It needs to be on the bottom of the bread to taste it.

Seeing this, she bakes a few Subway Sandwiches (+ $0.05) bread loaves upside down for me where she puts the seasoning on the bottom. I believe it is a vast improvement to the already wonderful Subway Sandwiches (+ $0.05) line of products.

That'd be one way to make a quarter.
The kinda human wreckage that you love

Current Spare Time Fiction Project: (C) 2010 http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=63660.0
Disclaimer: I never take cases online for ethical reasons. If you require an attorney; you need to find one licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Never take anything online as legal advice, because each case is different and one size does not fit all. Wants nothing at all to do with law.

Please don't quote me.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #109662 on: July 20, 2013, 10:25:01 am »

Relaxing with a smoke and some Nujabes, hopefully this numbs we enough to get trough the rest of the day.
Oh hey, the first time I've seen Nujabes mentioned outside of a Nujabes song. This pleases me.

Lagslayer

• Bay Watcher
  • stand-up philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #109663 on: July 20, 2013, 11:15:48 am »

I get a sandwich from Subway Sandwiches (+ $0.05) and the girl notices I eat my Subway Sandwiches (+ $0.05) upside down. She asks why. Answer, because the seasoning is on the top of the bread and if I put it in my mouth the normal way, I can't taste it. I do not have taste buds on the roof of my mouth.  Subway Sandwiches (+ $0.05)  have delicious seasoning on several types of their breads and all it does on top of the bread is look pretty. It needs to be on the bottom of the bread to taste it.

Seeing this, she bakes a few Subway Sandwiches (+ $0.05) bread loaves upside down for me where she puts the seasoning on the bottom. I believe it is a vast improvement to the already wonderful Subway Sandwiches (+ $0.05) line of products.

That'd be one way to make a quarter.
You keep saying Subway Sandwiches (+ $0.05). Why are you being so specific, and also, what's the (+ $0.05) about?

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #109664 on: July 20, 2013, 11:41:51 am »

Clearly she was hired by Subway to insert advertisements into her posts.
Pages: 1 ... 7309 7310 [7311] 7312 7313 ... 13325