Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7288 7289 [7290] 7291 7292 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15764909 times)

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [ヽ(°ヮ。)ノ] HEADPANTS RETURNS! (Happy Thread)
« Reply #109335 on: July 15, 2013, 10:16:59 pm »

HahahahaHAHAHHAHAHAHAYES! Finally, a computer that doesn't lag when running so much as an instance of GIMP or Inkscape! Thank you, gainful employment. THANK YOU.

MadMalkavian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #109336 on: July 15, 2013, 10:19:01 pm »

The voices of Jake the Dog from Adventure Time and Smiling Jack from Vampire: The Masquerade: Bloodlines are done by the same person, one John DiMaggio. In fact, it's the same voice with both characters. The fact I was able to prove this to myself makes me downright ecstatic for some reason.
Warning: Subject may be antisocial and may not synchronize well with humans. Approach cordially and with caution or not at all.

Steelmagic

• Bay Watcher
  • Insanity makes everything fun!
    • View Profile
« Reply #109337 on: July 15, 2013, 10:19:45 pm »

The voices of Jake the Dog from Adventure Time and Smiling Jack from Vampire: The Masquerade: Bloodlines are done by the same person, one John DiMaggio. In fact, it's the same voice with both characters. The fact I was able to prove this to myself makes me downright ecstatic for some reason.
Don't forget bender from Futurama.
When i say "I'm no expert but..." It means "I have no idea what the hell I'm talking about but I'm going to try to sound like i do."

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #109338 on: July 15, 2013, 10:20:13 pm »

HahahahaHAHAHHAHAHAHAYES! Finally, a computer that doesn't lag when running so much as an instance of GIMP or Inkscape! Thank you, gainful employment. THANK YOU.
I hope to feel that feel some day.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

MadMalkavian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #109339 on: July 15, 2013, 10:26:44 pm »

Also Dr. Drakken from Kim Possible and Gonzo from Princess Mononoke. Looks like he's done stuff from both my childhood and from what I like today.
Warning: Subject may be antisocial and may not synchronize well with humans. Approach cordially and with caution or not at all.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #109340 on: July 15, 2013, 10:34:01 pm »

Also Dr. Drakken from Kim Possible and Gonzo from Princess Mononoke. Looks like he's done stuff from both my childhood and from what I like today.
He's also Wakka and Kimahri from FFX.

Steelmagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #109341 on: July 15, 2013, 10:37:51 pm »

Jann in Valkyria Chronicles. He does quite a few voices in games i play. But not as many as Steven Blum i learned recently.
When i say "I'm no expert but..." It means "I have no idea what the hell I'm talking about but I'm going to try to sound like i do."

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #109342 on: July 15, 2013, 10:43:28 pm »

Jann in Valkyria Chronicles. He does quite a few voices in games i play. But not as many as Steven Blum i learned recently.
He's in Valkyria Chronicles?? D: He really is everywhere..

EDIT: I don't really like Steve Blum. Dunno why. :/
« Last Edit: July 15, 2013, 10:45:17 pm by GUNINANRUNIN »

Steelmagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #109343 on: July 15, 2013, 10:46:17 pm »

Yep he voices Jann the lancer and the Gallian General, the latter of which i did not know until today.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #109344 on: July 15, 2013, 10:50:39 pm »

Yep he voices Jann the lancer and the Gallian General, the latter of which i did not know until today.
I think I noticed Jann before, but I never would've guessed he voiced Georg von Damon. T_T

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #109346 on: July 16, 2013, 12:46:53 am »

The Dying Swan.

This is absolutely phenomenal.  Like, even if you're pooped out on ballet videos, watch this.  At least the first 20 seconds.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #109347 on: July 16, 2013, 01:02:53 am »

The Dying Swan.

This is absolutely phenomenal.  Like, even if you're pooped out on ballet videos, watch this.  At least the first 20 seconds.
Oh my god...
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #109348 on: July 16, 2013, 01:11:11 am »

I know, right?  I've never seen anyone's arms do anything like that before, and trust me, I've watched a lot of Dying Swan videos.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #109349 on: July 16, 2013, 01:38:23 am »

Woah. How does she... how does she do that feet thing, and those arms o.o
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.
Pages: 1 ... 7288 7289 [7290] 7291 7292 ... 13325