Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7281 7282 [7283] 7284 7285 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15773802 times)

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [ヽ(°ヮ。)ノ] HEADPANTS RETURNS! (Happy Thread)
« Reply #109232 on: July 14, 2013, 01:54:19 am »

I don't usually add Plugins to my browser, but I found a pretty neat one yesterday that I've decided to keep. It's called "Dictionary of Numbers", and it adds context to any random numbers on a page. Like earlier on this page, someone posted this:
The action was all good, and there was a sense of scale in all the battles (eg. you could tell that all the robots were 100 feet [≈ length of longest blue whale measured, the largest animal] tall, and that the punches were strong enough to bust down a building).

And the plugin added the part that I bolded. For some reason this plugin makes me happy.

It's only for Chrome right now: http://www.dictionaryofnumbers.com/
« Last Edit: July 14, 2013, 02:03:46 am by quinnr »
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #109233 on: July 14, 2013, 02:00:08 am »

Want. Definitely want.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #109234 on: July 14, 2013, 02:03:27 am »

Want. Definitely want.

Totally forgot a link. http://www.dictionaryofnumbers.com/ (Will go edit it in, too.)
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

MadMalkavian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #109235 on: July 14, 2013, 04:26:49 am »

I got my $50 I get about once a week on Saturday instead of Sunday. I liked being able to get a weeks worth of groceries at the end of the week for once instead of at the beginning of the week. Plus that also means I get pizza, Hot Pockets, pizza rolls, corn dogs, Mountain Dew, and Rockstar on a day where I don't tend to go into feeding frenzies, thus perhaps extending the life span of the food I have stocked in my fridge, freezer and pantry. Plus my mother is posting lolcats on Facebook. It's been a great weekend so far in other words.
Warning: Subject may be antisocial and may not synchronize well with humans. Approach cordially and with caution or not at all.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #109236 on: July 14, 2013, 04:30:30 am »

I don't usually add Plugins to my browser, but I found a pretty neat one yesterday that I've decided to keep. It's called "Dictionary of Numbers", and it adds context to any random numbers on a page. Like earlier on this page, someone posted this:
The action was all good, and there was a sense of scale in all the battles (eg. you could tell that all the robots were 100 feet [≈ length of longest blue whale measured, the largest animal] tall, and that the punches were strong enough to bust down a building).

And the plugin added the part that I bolded. For some reason this plugin makes me happy.

mmm, yes, it's great. Though it's annoying trying to read, say, Homestuck, because if words like "line" (L1N3) come up, it'll give you how much 1 newton is.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #109238 on: July 14, 2013, 04:32:51 am »

mmm, yes, it's great. Though it's annoying trying to read, say, Homestuck, because if words like "line" (L1N3) come up, it'll give you how much 1 newton is.

Yeah, there is a nice little pause button that isn't too hard to get to, though, which is nice. It did it with a Youtube link earlier on this page, too. (Link ended in "1g", told me how much a dollar bill weighs.) To pause it though, just click the plugin icon in the top right and click "pause".

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Grek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #109240 on: July 14, 2013, 05:58:51 am »

Just ate three quails, a half a pound of rice and two rolls. So full. So yummy.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #109241 on: July 14, 2013, 06:04:01 am »

Food related happy here too. Made what is possibly my best meal so far. Chicken, mushrooms, onions some bacon and rice. Then a tomato salad and a freshly squeezed lemonade. And to top it all off an ice-cream.

It was only slightly ruined by the ice-cream falling apart as I opened it but nothing a bit time in the freezer won't fix.

Ah, now if I could watch a good movie or something the day would be short of perfect.
AS - IG

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #109242 on: July 14, 2013, 06:16:28 am »

Leaving for a two-week vacation to the south of France tomorrow! :D

Let's just hope that the house we hired exists.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #109243 on: July 14, 2013, 06:44:17 am »

And now I have a picture of a proffesional house for hire, doing whatever dirty or living related jobs you may have.

Using clothes lines to strangle people and dressing up as other houses to infiltrate neighbourhoods.
AS - IG

Grek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #109244 on: July 14, 2013, 08:36:11 am »

!!SPIDER ALERT!!

A spider just climbed out of my bathroom drain. I have captured it and identified it as a female rabidosa rabida. So cool!

What should I do with her?

E:
Link to ADORABLE SPIDER PICTURES if you're not sure why I'm so pleased:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/9e/Rabidosa_rabida_female.jpg

!!END SPIDER ALERT!!
« Last Edit: July 14, 2013, 08:39:50 am by Grek »
Pages: 1 ... 7281 7282 [7283] 7284 7285 ... 13325