Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7271 7272 [7273] 7274 7275 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15739791 times)

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
Re: [ヽ(°ヮ。)ノ] HEADPANTS RETURNS! (Happy Thread)
« Reply #109080 on: July 11, 2013, 05:32:18 pm »

Hotline. Miami. Music.

sweeeeeeet

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #109081 on: July 11, 2013, 05:37:16 pm »

You happened Xantolos! You happened, everywhere. 8C
In the year 2013 Xantolos happened.
*marks calendar* Should I put that under all-ending calamity or global holiday?
No no. You see, the ancient scrolls were incomplete. What they were supposed to say is "In 2013, Xantalos happened across a shiny silver dollar on the ground. This pleased the eldritch one, and he/she/it decided to postpone the apocalypse for another century or two".
I see. *scribble*

Knight of Fools

• Bay Watcher
  • From Start to Beginning
    • View Profile
    • Knight of Fools
« Reply #109082 on: July 11, 2013, 05:45:09 pm »

Job interview went well. Will hear more next week.
Proud Member of the Zombie Horse Executioner Squad. "This Horse ain't quite dead yet."

I don't have a British accent, but I still did a YouTube.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #109083 on: July 11, 2013, 06:10:56 pm »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4Bm3cs9TFo

I MUST HAVE IT!!!!!!!!

The moment I figured out what the hell that thing was, I could just imagine a scene where the friends are having to comb the ocean for their disappearing friend, only to find that he fell unconscious from using it and the flyboard has been pushing him into the ocean floor for the better part of an hour.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #109084 on: July 11, 2013, 06:31:28 pm »

Aw yeah. Perfect Dark.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Truean

• Bay Watcher
  • Ok.... [sigh] It froze over....
    • View Profile
« Reply #109085 on: July 11, 2013, 07:02:41 pm »

Job interview last week. Get unofficial call from friend working there saying they can't tell me but they're going to make me an offer.... Soon.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2013, 07:07:33 pm by Truean »
The kinda human wreckage that you love

Current Spare Time Fiction Project: (C) 2010 http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=63660.0
Disclaimer: I never take cases online for ethical reasons. If you require an attorney; you need to find one licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Never take anything online as legal advice, because each case is different and one size does not fit all. Wants nothing at all to do with law.

Please don't quote me.

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #109086 on: July 11, 2013, 07:06:48 pm »

To quote the thing I said in the sad thread first by accident.

"So today I discovered I apparently have a very good aptitude for mechanical drawing...

We were tasked with doing a two point perspective of a house... I decided to substitute "church" for "house" and put together a pretty nice bit of churchery if I do say so myself... In fact I received multiple complements on my basic line drawing of a church, and the moderately badass retired engineer of the group is insisting he wants to collaborate with me on the drawing... though I'm not really sure what he means by that."

Job interview last week. Get unofficial call from friend working there saying they can't tell me but they're going to make me an offer.... Soon.
I hope you finally get a much less sucky job that finally gets you pay more on the level of something you deserve.

Truean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #109087 on: July 11, 2013, 07:09:00 pm »

[hugs] thank you, me too. I dunno if it'll be the greatest, but steady paycheck, please....

Oddly enough if I get this job, I'm going to have to give up my current criminal caseload. Not that I'm complaining about the idea, just the implementation. I'll have to find other lawyers to take them or do them to conclusion myself....

So basically I'm going to be giving away cases of drugs, violence, sex crimes with lots of assault, domestic violence, and drunk driving.

Edit: I just reread that, and I'm going to leave it. Hello guy at the FBI who reads these things. It either is or isn't what it looks like, depending upon what it looks like to you. It's the least damaging one (actually true).
« Last Edit: July 11, 2013, 07:11:09 pm by Truean »

Current Spare Time Fiction Project: (C) 2010 http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=63660.0
Disclaimer: I never take cases online for ethical reasons. If you require an attorney; you need to find one licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Never take anything online as legal advice, because each case is different and one size does not fit all. Wants nothing at all to do with law.

Please don't quote me.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #109088 on: July 11, 2013, 07:09:49 pm »

Hell, no wonder you're so down sometimes. I wouldn't want to have to deal with that crap :o
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Truean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #109089 on: July 11, 2013, 07:13:56 pm »

Hell, no wonder you're so down sometimes. I wouldn't want to have to deal with that crap :o

I call that Wednesday, and hopefully soon, I will call it a distant memory more therapy and less booze will help me with.

Please don't quote me.

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
« Reply #109090 on: July 11, 2013, 07:25:09 pm »

Congrats Truean!  Our fates are linked!
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #109091 on: July 11, 2013, 07:32:33 pm »

Is that a good or a bad thing?
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
« Reply #109092 on: July 11, 2013, 07:43:53 pm »

Is that a good or a bad thing?

Today it's a good thing.  We're both learning that we'll soon be able to leave our crappy jobs on the same day.
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

Truean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #109093 on: July 11, 2013, 08:09:24 pm »

You poor bastard. :P I'd like to apologize for dragging down your life. [hug]

Truean disclaims all liabilities for the life of one SalmonGod, all other Gods, all other Salmons, parties of the first, second, or infinite part.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2013, 08:36:48 pm by Truean »

Please don't quote me.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #109094 on: July 11, 2013, 08:41:21 pm »

You happened Xantolos! You happened, everywhere. 8C
In the year 2013 Xantolos happened.
*marks calendar* Should I put that under all-ending calamity or global holiday?
No no. You see, the ancient scrolls were incomplete. What they were supposed to say is "In 2013, Xantalos happened across a shiny silver dollar on the ground. This pleased the eldritch one, and he/she/it decided to postpone the apocalypse for another century or two".
I see. *scribble*
What the... That's just a picture of a horse! A shoddy horse!

YOU'RE NO APOCALYPSE RECORDER! I KNEW that sounded fake!
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.
Pages: 1 ... 7271 7272 [7273] 7274 7275 ... 13325