Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7259 7260 [7261] 7262 7263 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15734318 times)

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [ヽ(°ヮ。)ノ] HEADPANTS RETURNS! (Happy Thread)
« Reply #108900 on: July 09, 2013, 02:42:14 am »

The giant fly flew into the trash can.

After hours of waiting patiently, the mighty hunter sees his chance. He's been wanting this one all day, but hasn't managed to catch it. The fumes of snacks forgotten have lured it into what will be its residual sugar and popcorn grease grave.

Carefully, with years of training and preparation guiding his hands, the hunter reaches for the bag inside the bin. It'll make a fine makeshift net, so long as the creature isn't startled... NOW!

In an instant, it's all over: The bag's opening is shut on the foul creature, and it struggles mightily against fate within its crinkly plastic tomb. The hunter laughs aloud in glee as he quickly locates the fly within the opaque bag, and crushes it with sickening finality between his fingers.

The den is silent. Sitting back and bathing in the glory of his self importance, the hunter sits back, wondering how he'll gloat about his feat on the Internet.

After hours of torture and uncertainty, he has finally found peace.

TLDR; I trapped an annoying and large fly in a trash bag and killed it.

Reminds me of the time I got a mouse under a carpet, and then just stomped it flat.

Probably only one stomp was necessary, but I gave it ten just to make sure.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #108901 on: July 09, 2013, 02:48:04 am »

Mouse jam!
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

da_nang

• Bay Watcher
  • Argonian Overlord
    • View Profile
« Reply #108902 on: July 09, 2013, 03:00:29 am »

New Prequel! Woooooooooooooooooooo~
"Deliver yesterday, code today, think tomorrow."
Ceterum censeo Unionem Europaeam esse delendam.
Future supplanter of humanity.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #108903 on: July 09, 2013, 03:02:05 am »

To what?
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

da_nang

• Bay Watcher
  • Argonian Overlord
    • View Profile
"Deliver yesterday, code today, think tomorrow."
Ceterum censeo Unionem Europaeam esse delendam.
Future supplanter of humanity.

Steelmagic

• Bay Watcher
  • Insanity makes everything fun!
    • View Profile
« Reply #108906 on: July 09, 2013, 03:49:33 am »

To what?
Prequel
Whats that?
According to the description thingy i read it's "an interactive story where readers serve as the protagonist's subconscious." Also it has apparently been called things such as "Making a cat cry: the adventure" more here
When i say "I'm no expert but..." It means "I have no idea what the hell I'm talking about but I'm going to try to sound like i do."

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #108907 on: July 09, 2013, 04:47:13 am »

With music by Eston "silence" Schweickart! Wooo!

NobodyPro

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Aptus

• Bay Watcher
  • Indeed ôo
    • View Profile
« Reply #108909 on: July 09, 2013, 06:34:48 am »

It's going to be a long night.

I have not read the book this pertains to but I am none the less intrigued. Kind of like a written format of Red letter medias reviews :p

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #108910 on: July 09, 2013, 06:37:12 am »

To what?
Prequel
I have read all of it since I last asked you what it was, and all I can say is.. Thank you….

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #108911 on: July 09, 2013, 07:01:42 am »

So after finally overcoming my rage when playing Brain Age: Concentration Training... I have to say my concentration is actually increasing, little by little.

Playing Devilish Calculations, I was sure that three-back (remembering a string of three problems and then answering the first one asked, then adding another one and repeating 27 times) would just kick my ass forever, but holy shit I'm starting to get the hang of it. I'm averaging about 70-80%, and I need 85% to move to the next difficulty.

Then there's the Concentration Challenge, which you're only allowed to do once per day, which is just an unending string of two-back boxes (similar to three-back calcs, but instead of doing calculations, you're simply remembering the number of boxes shown) and you see how long you can go without making a mistake. I started at around 30 seconds, but now I'm almost at 2 minutes. It gets tricky when it tries to break your concentration by tinting the screen red, making the music faster, adding more boxes, placing the boxes in weird patterns to make it hard to see how many there are at a glance, etc. I'm almost proud of myself.

Then there's the card memory game, which is just the game everyone knows where you have face-down cards, and you gotta match the pairs. The only catch here is that you're only allowed to look at each card once, and then incorrectly matching that card goes against your score. I'm oscillating around level 10 and 11 at the moment, which is about 30-32 cards to remember, which is a bigger difference than you might think. But whereas when I started off getting frustrated all the time, now it's a little easier to remember the order of the cards.

I'm getting back into running as well. I can make it about halfway around my block without having to slow down and catch my breath. Maybe getting in shape is possible after all.

AlleeCat

• Bay Watcher
  • Black, the beast, descends from shadows...
    • View Profile
« Reply #108912 on: July 09, 2013, 07:29:47 am »

To what?
Prequel
Whats that?
According to the description thingy i read it's "an interactive story where readers serve as the protagonist's subconscious." Also it has apparently been called things such as "Making a cat cry: the adventure" more here
Ugh. I cannot read it from the beginning. It's just the main character having a shitty life and giving up all the time. I don't need a reminder of my own life, thank you very much...

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #108913 on: July 09, 2013, 08:09:19 am »

To what?
Prequel
Whats that?
Ugh. I cannot read it from the beginning. It's just the main character having a shitty life and giving up all the time. I don't need a reminder of my own life, thank you very much...
This is the point where I say "it gets better!" but it doesn't. Wave after wave of bullshit keeps happening.

Altough this update is really nice.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #108914 on: July 09, 2013, 08:13:02 am »

And here we go, new Smooth McGroove!

And it's Sonic this time!
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.
Pages: 1 ... 7259 7260 [7261] 7262 7263 ... 13325