Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7240 7241 [7242] 7243 7244 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15736623 times)

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
Re: [ヽ(°ヮ。)ノ] HEADPANTS RETURNS! (Happy Thread)
« Reply #108615 on: July 05, 2013, 01:03:40 pm »

You know what they say, taste is like a vierlingsbeek.
I can honestly say I have never heard anyone say that before.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #108616 on: July 05, 2013, 01:04:55 pm »

You know what they say, taste is like a vierlingsbeek.
I...what? People say this? Who says this? What is a vierlingsbeek?

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #108617 on: July 05, 2013, 01:06:25 pm »

ohmigawd ohmigawd it's full of video games

squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #108618 on: July 05, 2013, 01:10:45 pm »

Vierlingsbeek is probably either Dutch or German. Literally translated it would be... err... quadrupletstream? Honestly, I have no idea.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #108619 on: July 05, 2013, 01:13:15 pm »

Quadrupletstream, the term to describe all of the offspring of a female armadillo over the course of her life.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Aptus

• Bay Watcher
  • Indeed ôo
    • View Profile
« Reply #108620 on: July 05, 2013, 01:13:48 pm »

Vierlingsbeek is probably either Dutch or German. Literally translated it would be... err... quadrupletstream? Honestly, I have no idea.

I just used the random function on wikipedia to get it ^^ "You know what they say, X is like a [Special:Random]."
As evidenced, great for confusing people :p
~HIHIHIHI~

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #108621 on: July 05, 2013, 01:21:34 pm »

Saw Pans Labyrinth, it was a rather sad movie honestly, especially how the ending was kinda open to interpretation and I defaulted to the worst option. It was a pretty great movie though, one of the rare ones that made me shout and cheer because I got swept up in it. The beer might have helped, not sure.

Anyways, after that I saw the trailer for Machete Kills, and my mood was lifted by a factor of a billion, holy crap, so instead of doing a dark piece of art I had on my mind today, I think I'm going to go for something more energetic and cheerful, possibly bloody.
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #108622 on: July 05, 2013, 01:37:38 pm »

"I sincerely doubt employees who fear that they may be laid off will be able to develop software titles that could impress people around the world."

I love you Nintento
It's FEF, not FEOF

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #108623 on: July 05, 2013, 01:39:31 pm »

Saw Despicable Me. It was odd having to remind myself that RL Vector is much more cool.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #108624 on: July 05, 2013, 01:44:48 pm »

Saw Despicable Me. It was odd having to remind myself that RL Vector is much more cool.

Lolwat

Is this something I need to watch?
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

MonkeyHead

• Bay Watcher
  • Yma o hyd...
    • View Profile
This is a blank sig.

MagmaMcFry

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXISTS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #108626 on: July 05, 2013, 01:49:37 pm »

Dear god, this woman is talented.
This made me wonder. How do people write down ballets? Is there some kind of music notation, but for ballet moves instead of music? What would it say? Keep your nose above your eyes at all times, do a double hoppity-skip to the left and a reverse dynamic bouncy-bounce to the right, wave your arms around in a vaguely unattractive fashion, then do a MOTHERFUCKING QUINTUPLE SOMERSAULT gently into your partner's arms?

MonkeyHead

• Bay Watcher
  • Yma o hyd...
    • View Profile
« Reply #108627 on: July 05, 2013, 01:51:11 pm »

This made me wonder. How do people write down ballets? Is there some kind of music notation, but for ballet moves instead of music? What would it say? Keep your nose above your eyes at all times, do a double hoppity-skip to the left and a reverse dynamic bouncy-bounce to the right, wave your arms around in a vaguely unattractive fashion, then do a MOTHERFUCKING QUINTUPLE SOMERSAULT gently into your partner's arms?

Like this...

WHy the fuck do I know this? I am a Physicist for god sake, not a choreographer.
This is a blank sig.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #108628 on: July 05, 2013, 02:07:24 pm »

Oh my god. I did it. I found the error. It works! Well, aside from one thing, but I know exactly what the last-remaining problem is so hopefully it won't take too long to find the cause.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #108629 on: July 05, 2013, 02:51:56 pm »

Like this...

WHy the fuck do I know this? I am a Physicist for god sake, not a choreographer.
But sir, to watch electrons dance within the primordial void is such a beautiful sight.
Pages: 1 ... 7240 7241 [7242] 7243 7244 ... 13325