Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7221 7222 [7223] 7224 7225 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15739548 times)

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [ヽ(°ヮ。)ノ] HEADPANTS RETURNS! (Happy Thread)
« Reply #108330 on: June 30, 2013, 02:20:02 am »

Oh god

Finally finished another 20-hour origami hair dec project.  I am SO tired, but it was totally worth it.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #108332 on: June 30, 2013, 08:20:38 am »

Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #108333 on: June 30, 2013, 08:21:31 am »

Happy cakeday, Aklyon!

In my own happy, got into the World of Warplanes closed beta, though I suspect that anyone with a bit of knowledge (or access to a search engine...) could.  :D

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #108334 on: June 30, 2013, 08:50:24 am »

I'm off to be a camp counselor for a week! You guys, don't let important things happen while I'm gone okay?
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

kingfisher1112

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #108335 on: June 30, 2013, 09:08:48 am »

Happy cakeday, Aklyon!

In my own happy, got into the World of Warplanes closed beta, though I suspect that anyone with a bit of knowledge (or access to a search engine...) could.  :D
From what I heard you won't be very happy when you play it for long.
I honestly thought this was going to be about veterinarians.
Ermey: 26/4/13

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #108336 on: June 30, 2013, 10:09:08 am »

Well, beta is beta...
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Maggarg - Eater of chicke

• Bay Watcher
  • His Maleficent Magnificence of Nur
    • View Profile
« Reply #108337 on: June 30, 2013, 10:10:59 am »

I'm a mere few weeks from finally re-starting my old gaming group :D We'll be playing GURPS this time round, although the setting isn't decided. It's either going to be fairly straight sci-fi or fantasy or possibly a somewhat goofier setting of my own devising. There was a suggestion that we have a game set in Stalin's court in the thirties but it would be a bit difficult seeing as of the six players I have like two first-timers and three who have never played GURPS before
...I keep searching for my family's raw files, for modding them.

Scoops Novel

• Bay Watcher
  • Talismanic
    • View Profile
« Reply #108338 on: June 30, 2013, 10:49:24 am »

How hellish is it to GM GURPS? Do you run a simulation?
Reading a thinner book

Arcjolt (useful) Chilly The Endoplasm Jiggles

Hums with potential    a flying minotaur

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #108339 on: June 30, 2013, 11:24:13 am »

Enjoying Vihart's recent exploration of tonal music, and a Stanford lecture on Human Categorical Thinking. It's fun to draw conceptual parallels between disparate media. Also, jazzy songs about laser bats, and a new lecture series to follow make me pretty happy. :3

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #108340 on: June 30, 2013, 12:27:11 pm »

I don't know what Delta puts in their airplane cookies, but they're extremely delicious.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #108341 on: June 30, 2013, 02:31:17 pm »

I don't know what Delta puts in their airplane cookies, but they're extremely delicious.
LSD

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #108342 on: June 30, 2013, 02:48:42 pm »

Oh god

Finally finished another 20-hour origami hair dec project.  I am SO tired, but it was totally worth it.
Are you going to be letting us view images of said project? I'm sure it would brighten all of our days.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #108343 on: June 30, 2013, 02:50:57 pm »

Oh god

Are you going to be letting us view images of said project? I'm sure it would brighten all of our days.

Yeah, I will =]  I'm doing some more work, and then I'll go rope my mom into taking photos.  It's totally ridiculous, it's got roses all over it and shit.

Also, turns out my friend who'd been talking a lot of smack on white people on Facebook was posting while drunk and high and said that he sort of agreed with my feelings, so we've had a total reconciliation and stuff.  Cool.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

MrSparky

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #108344 on: June 30, 2013, 04:44:18 pm »

Oh god

Yeah, I will =]  I'm doing some more work, and then I'll go rope my mom into taking photos.  It's totally ridiculous, it's got roses all over it and shit.

Also, turns out my friend who'd been talking a lot of smack on white people on Facebook was posting while drunk and high and said that he sort of agreed with my feelings, so we've had a total reconciliation and stuff.  Cool.
Was he drunk/high for the smack talking? or for the agreeing?
Pages: 1 ... 7221 7222 [7223] 7224 7225 ... 13325