Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7124 7125 [7126] 7127 7128 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15769012 times)

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
Re: [ヽ(°ヮ。)ノ] HEADPANTS RETURNS! (Happy Thread)
« Reply #106875 on: June 03, 2013, 08:38:34 pm »

Yeessss... give the random assortment of strangers your itinerary on a public forum. This is a good idea *steeples fingers*

Nothing could go wrong, wheeeee.

Sad thing is more likely than not nothing would go wrong. It's been somewhat disillusioning, really. I was promised abduction and burglary for open information sharing like that, and yet 75% of my country's youth hasn't been sold to some south american brothel. I mean, plenty probably have been and that's terrible, but there was a fundamental causation mismatch going on back when the internet was younger :-\
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #106876 on: June 03, 2013, 08:39:47 pm »

Yeessss... give the random assortment of strangers your itinerary on a public forum. This is a good idea *steeples fingers*

Nothing could go wrong, wheeeee.

Sad thing is more likely than not nothing would go wrong. It's been somewhat disillusioning, really. I was promised abduction and burglary for open information sharing like that, and yet 75% of my country's youth hasn't been sold to some south american brothel. I mean, plenty probably have been and that's terrible, but there was a fundamental causation mismatch going on back when the internet was younger :-\
It's like quicksand. I thought quicksand was going to be a huge problem, based on childrens books and science books and stuff.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #106877 on: June 03, 2013, 08:47:33 pm »

I'm not totally stupid, you know :P

All meetups would be in public places and I wouldn't make or post any vacation plans until something was actually in place.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Siquo

• Bay Watcher
  • Procedurally generated
    • View Profile
« Reply #106878 on: June 04, 2013, 07:16:28 am »

Saw Rammstein live. Was my birthday. Went spacing with the mrs. Suddenly I have insane amounts (well, relatively) of monies, and an idea to spend it on (4Tb NAS+RaspPi media box). Sun is shining. We're all healthy and happy.

This one thread is mine. MIIIIINE!!! And it will remain a happy, friendly, encouraging place, whether you lot like it or not. 
will rena,eme sique to sique sxds-- siquo if sucessufil
(cant spel siqou a. every speling looks wroing (hate this))

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #106879 on: June 04, 2013, 09:10:57 am »

Back home finally (for a couple of weeks).

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #106880 on: June 04, 2013, 10:20:30 am »

I wrote 962 words of story! :D

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #106881 on: June 04, 2013, 12:42:01 pm »

Just tore through a Sociology test like a rabid hyena. If we were allowed to type the essay questions, I would have had it done in under ten minutes.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

MrSparky

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #106882 on: June 04, 2013, 12:55:48 pm »

Saw Rammstein live. Was my birthday.

I did that last year, their stage shows are AWESOME!
Do they still use the phallic foam cannon for the finale?

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile
« Reply #106883 on: June 04, 2013, 03:24:44 pm »

First job offer! ^_^

From Cloud Imperium.

MorleyDev

• Bay Watcher
  • "It is not enough for it to just work."
    • View Profile
    • MorleyDev
« Reply #106884 on: June 04, 2013, 03:59:38 pm »

There are few things that could get me on the streets in protest. If the house of lords had shut down the continued advancement towards equality in the UK, it would have achieved that. If a certain bill that has already passed the House of Commons doesn't get to Royal Assent and become law, it'll achieve that. This is a good sign that I won't have to do that. That makes me happy since I'm profoundly uncomfortable at protests...
« Last Edit: June 04, 2013, 04:03:47 pm by MorleyDev »

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #106885 on: June 04, 2013, 04:02:37 pm »

1/5 of my Cyberpunk Universe is now complete, history is done so now i can move on to character design.

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #106886 on: June 04, 2013, 04:17:44 pm »

First job offer! ^_^

From Cloud Imperium.

Exciting! If they ever need someone that isn't a programmer, put in a good word for me, will you?

Truean

• Bay Watcher
  • Ok.... [sigh] It froze over....
    • View Profile
« Reply #106887 on: June 04, 2013, 04:25:15 pm »

Appointed client: "You're better than the lawyer who costs a fortune. Is this something you have to do for the first few years when you get out of school?"

Me: "No, nope this is what I do...."

Proceed to numerous thank yous and other things I am not used to ordinarily despite often getting no-jail plea bargains for people who did it and don't fight me....

Holy shit, here, let me get your expungement paperwork all ready and waiting to file in 365 days, which I am not required to do....
The kinda human wreckage that you love

Current Spare Time Fiction Project: (C) 2010 http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=63660.0
Disclaimer: I never take cases online for ethical reasons. If you require an attorney; you need to find one licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Never take anything online as legal advice, because each case is different and one size does not fit all. Wants nothing at all to do with law.

Please don't quote me.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #106888 on: June 04, 2013, 04:26:44 pm »

Appointed client: "You're better than the lawyer who costs a fortune. Is this something you have to do for the first few years when you get out of school?"

Me: "No, nope this is what I do...."

Proceed to numerous thank yous and other things I am not used to ordinarily despite often getting no-jail plea bargains for people who did it and don't fight me....

Holy shit, here, let me get your expungement paperwork all ready and waiting to file in 365 days, which I am not required to do....
This right here is why you should always treat lawyers with utmost respect.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

tahujdt

• Bay Watcher
  • The token conservative
    • View Profile
« Reply #106889 on: June 04, 2013, 04:32:10 pm »

I'm working as a redshirt unofficial intern in the IT at my dad's office right now. They can't pay me, but they do give me free computers and computer parts. Factoring that in, I'm making a bit above minimum wage. I've just earned 4 gigs of RAM and a decent graphics card.

I am starting a real job on Thursday, however. I'll be working on a farm, which means a) I am eligible for a special farming driving permit, b) the teenage labor laws are a bit more lax regarding farms, allowing me to work longer and therefore c) make more money.
DFBT the Dwarf: The only community podcast for Dwarf Fortress!
Tahu-R-TOA-1, Troubleshooter
I suggest that we add a clause permitting the keelhauling of anyone who suggests a plan involving "zombify the crew".
Quote from: MNII
Friend Computer, can you repair the known universe, please?
Pages: 1 ... 7124 7125 [7126] 7127 7128 ... 13325