Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7093 7094 [7095] 7096 7097 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15792288 times)

Lagslayer

• Bay Watcher
  • stand-up philosopher
    • View Profile
Re: [ヽ(°ヮ。)ノ] HEADPANTS RETURNS! (Happy Thread)
« Reply #106410 on: May 25, 2013, 11:43:11 am »

Just had some nice barbeque, pork sausages and chicken breasts grilled in some mysterious sauce made up of leftover sauces. The more effort you put into it the better it tastes.
And the seeds I planted from last year, how they have grown. I can barely recognize them, so bootiful ;-;
What sort of seeds? What kind of genetically modified, fire-breathing superplants have you grown?

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #106411 on: May 25, 2013, 11:46:38 am »

Just had some nice barbeque, pork sausages and chicken breasts grilled in some mysterious sauce made up of leftover sauces. The more effort you put into it the better it tastes.
And the seeds I planted from last year, how they have grown. I can barely recognize them, so bootiful ;-;
What sort of seeds? What kind of genetically modified, fire-breathing superplants have you grown?
BACON SEEDS

Aptus

• Bay Watcher
  • Indeed ôo
    • View Profile
« Reply #106412 on: May 25, 2013, 12:29:23 pm »

Woo, the RNG was on my side. I was doing some preparing for my next Dark Souls character. Seeing as my first one is a sunbro ninja flip character (Fire Winged Spear, Silver Knight Shield, Blades Armour, Rofap and Flip Ring), I decided to make a heavy tank as my second. (Giant's Armour, Greatshield of Artorias and Black Knight Greatsword.) Seeing as the earliest you can get the BKGS is at the tower after the flame drake I got myself ready for some farming. I got my tea, some snacks and my comfy chair and mentally prepared myself for some hours of bum rushing the black knight in the tower, deleting my character and retrying as the RNG screwed me over with the loot drop. And then... it dropped on my first try. Fuck yes.

Only bad thing is that this distraction was supposed to keep me from having to die on Fatboy and Slim for a while on my spear chick... ah well... back to getting slapped around.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #106413 on: May 25, 2013, 12:43:33 pm »

that feeling of sleeping in for a hour at work and nothing happens

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #106414 on: May 25, 2013, 01:01:12 pm »

D'awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww............

*melts*

Happies for today?

Lunch was ok I guess, had some chocolate cubes or something, those are always nice and filling as far as desserts go, and yeah. No major sads would be the major accomplishment of the day.
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #106415 on: May 25, 2013, 01:02:35 pm »

I found a 100 hour long playlist of Slam Jam mixes. My life is complete.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #106416 on: May 25, 2013, 01:05:16 pm »

D'awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww............
Aww, look at the kitty marking the dog as its own possession...

It's amazing how adorable cats look when they're giving off body language that says, "You're mine, now."
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #106417 on: May 25, 2013, 01:30:27 pm »

Link?

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #106418 on: May 25, 2013, 01:34:00 pm »

I have successfully set up direct deposit for work, so all I need is a schedule.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #106419 on: May 25, 2013, 01:34:10 pm »

"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

DrPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • In Russia Putin strikes meteor
    • View Profile
« Reply #106420 on: May 25, 2013, 01:34:25 pm »

I spent the friday and most of this day at my big brother.
He has a kid and a wife. We played DayZ untill 3 in the morning(i first slept 4-5 in morning, more on that later in post. We drank a lot of rum and cider. They had also invited this blonde girl over. She and bro-wife did girl stuff (including getting me drunk). It was fucking awesome. Half watching twillight with the girls and drinking their weird drinks. Half planning shit and doing nightly raids while speaking a incomphrensible pigdin of nerdspeak and drunkish. Thing is, i was really into this blonde girl, 4-5 years older but thats ok. We talked alot and she have been through alot of shit i have been through. Talked about being different in style, being a teen, growing up, sex, guys and girls, drugs, having a goal in life. We got really drunk and turned on with each others, but..

Fuck monogamy.

Anyways, by the end of this day i have promised to play Beatles "Blackbird" on guitar next time we meet(bro-wifes bday, blonde will be there too) in change for a bottle of Mendeleev vodka. She promised to go to town with me(super lulz)
So uhh.. Yeah. A more important message later.
Would the owner of an ounce of dignity please contact the mall security?

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
« Reply #106421 on: May 25, 2013, 01:36:37 pm »

Temporarily having my laptop back and seeing my parents is a happy.

When I have my laptop back for realsies I'll turn my avatar back to full HD COLO(U)R. But for now it's time for lunch in my snazzy graduation blues!

It's saddening I can't take this back to the squadron, but next week I'll get it in the mail. Military weirdness at it's finest, I guess.

Airman [karnewarrior] is coming back soon guys. And in a few months I'll hopefully head overseas! :D
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #106422 on: May 25, 2013, 02:29:25 pm »

Kill us some aliums, Karne!

You're the first line of defense against a space invasion!
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #106423 on: May 25, 2013, 02:36:59 pm »

He'd more likely be the first wave of counterattack, before everyone learns the hard way that the aliens have shields powerful enough to shrug off nuclear weapons because the Director of Central Intelligence kinda forgot to tell everyone about it.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #106424 on: May 25, 2013, 02:51:59 pm »

Link?
One, Two, Three, Four, Five, Six.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.
Pages: 1 ... 7093 7094 [7095] 7096 7097 ... 13325