Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7051 7052 [7053] 7054 7055 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15808806 times)

Ameablable

• Bay Watcher
  • Amy Bull Able
    • View Profile
Re: [ヽ(°ヮ。)ノ] HEADPANTS RETURNS! (Happy Thread)
« Reply #105780 on: May 15, 2013, 02:25:51 pm »

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #105781 on: May 15, 2013, 02:47:14 pm »

What part of the internet told you it wasn't acceptable so I can punch it in the face?
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #105782 on: May 15, 2013, 03:09:18 pm »

Scribblenauts meets DC Comics. AND OMIGAWD THEY HAVE DIfFERENT SPRITES FOR ALL THE DIFFRENT INCARNATIONS OF THE CHARACTERS SQUEE
It's FEF, not FEOF

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #105783 on: May 15, 2013, 03:11:56 pm »

What part of the internet told you it wasn't acceptable so I can punch it in the face?
^ This :/

Nobody should be the reason on whether or not you can do things, Shook. Yeah, people can judge but that's always their own opinion. Their judgement does not precede yours if you know that there's something wrong with it, and have looked at it at all points possible.

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
« Reply #105784 on: May 15, 2013, 03:14:53 pm »

People have breakfast in class. Why should they care about drawing o.O?

I mean, this guy last week was making quite the noise while putting chocolate sprinkles on his peanut butter sandwich and even the prof didn't give a fuck.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #105785 on: May 15, 2013, 03:16:28 pm »

I am actually now remembering a movie that had a man doing a helicopter with his penis.

He associated the internet with the logical part of his brain (which is, in general, but not in this case,  a bad thing to do), implying in this situation the internet told him it was perfectly fine. Which means he could have been referring to this very forum.

Anyway, I have mostly good news. My dad dropped all visitation claims and rights in exchange for, essentially that there wouldn't be a trial. Seems he realized the trial would not go well for him in the end, even if he could snow a significant number of the people involved. The other thing he asked for was a removal of my mother's restraining order against him, which sh agreed to. I think he simply wants to be absolved of legal responsibilities should he pry into her things (which he has done).
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

OREOSOME

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM.
    • View Profile
« Reply #105786 on: May 15, 2013, 03:33:33 pm »

I just had a makeshift swordfight in my friends backyard, with my younger brother. It was really fun, even though I usually hate being outdoors.
Ow! How the fuck do eldritch abominations bitchslap people?
With our pimp tentacles, obviously.

Shook

• Bay Watcher
  • ◦ ◡ ◦
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt page
« Reply #105787 on: May 15, 2013, 03:43:27 pm »

Oh you misunderstand me, i said i've been told by the internet that it IS acceptable (i suppose my wording could have been better, but fuck, i'm not english i m not speek gud no), but i'm glad that this part of the internet tells me that too. c:
Nay, my nagging doubt stems exclusively from my own insecurity and lack of self-esteem, which is why i'm in the process of punching said insecurity in the face. I legitimately can't be happy when i keep worrying about such a painfully inane and untrue assumption, because my emotions run really fucking deeply. But on the plus side, it also means that i get very happy about relatively small things. c:
Twitter i guess
also deviantART page
Quote from: Girlinhat
It may be worthwhile to have the babies fall into ring of fortifications or windows, to prevent anyone from catching and saving them.
[01:27] <Octomobile> MMM THATS GOOD FIST BUTTER

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #105788 on: May 15, 2013, 03:59:58 pm »

Been reading that 40k fanfic with the Terrasque the whole day. Thanks to whoever posted it. You bastad, you took my whole day, I hope you're happy.
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #105789 on: May 15, 2013, 04:27:52 pm »

The morning supervisor, who is leaving for the summer(but is assumed to be returning in September) gave everyone an envelope with a have-a-nice-summer card. Mine(can't speak for everyone else) also had a cookie and two scratch-off lottery tickets, one worth nothing but the other worth $4.

So now I have a cookie and $4.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

anzki4

• Bay Watcher
  • On the wings of maybe
    • View Profile
« Reply #105790 on: May 15, 2013, 04:59:38 pm »

This is the most epic song I've heard in a long while and it certainly made me happy.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #105791 on: May 15, 2013, 05:26:05 pm »

This is the most epic song I've heard in a long while and it certainly made me happy.

And I was just wondering if I shouldn't add something to my fav list on YT.

SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #105792 on: May 15, 2013, 05:36:37 pm »

I spent some time with a friend and I feel much, much, much better.

Sometimes when things are going badly you need to spend time with someone around whom you can't let on.  And I'm 99% sure I'm going to go on to grad school and be a mathematician.  I desperately need the two years I was planning on taking away anyhow, but after that I'll be ready to go full steam ahead.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #105793 on: May 15, 2013, 06:05:58 pm »

Catching up on Red vs Blue.

The mustache song was equally very awesome.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #105794 on: May 15, 2013, 06:06:15 pm »

I was incredibly bored. But then I remember that I have an unbuilt evangelion sitting in my closet so I'm gonna go put it together now.
It's FEF, not FEOF
Pages: 1 ... 7051 7052 [7053] 7054 7055 ... 13326