Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6995 6996 [6997] 6998 6999 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15845084 times)

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile
Re: [ヽ(°ヮ。)ノ] HEADPANTS RETURNS! (Happy Thread)
« Reply #104940 on: May 05, 2013, 02:38:31 am »

Beat Touhou 11 on Normal difficulty with no continues for the first time today. :3

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #104941 on: May 05, 2013, 02:39:39 am »

So I just saw Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy.
Best movie. Anyone who disagrees will be impaled on a trident by a retarded man with slicked-back hair.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #104942 on: May 05, 2013, 03:01:32 am »

Was talking with my roommate about the horrible sicknesses that we contracted last semester. Apparently during the week he spent not talking to me, followed by the week he spent trying to convince me to go to the health center he was high on codine cough syrup that the college health center gave him.

At this same time I was being horribly stubborn to not go to the health center, while being delirious from fever, confused by fever dreams, and half-insane from unyielding coughing fits.

It all makes sense now. We were acting crazy and in crisis because we really were out of our minds. It's so fucking absurd in hindsight that all I can do is laugh.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #104943 on: May 05, 2013, 03:05:08 am »

Was talking with my roommate about the horrible sicknesses that we contracted last semester. Apparently during the week he spent not talking to me, followed by the week he spent trying to convince me to go to the health center he was high on codine cough syrup that the college health center gave him.

At this same time I was being horribly stubborn to not go to the health center, while being delirious from fever, confused by fever dreams, and half-insane from unyielding coughing fits.

It all makes sense now. We were acting crazy and in crisis because we really were out of our minds. It's so fucking absurd in hindsight that all I can do is laugh.
This sounds like the background to a really awesome cop movie or something. A buddy movie.
It's going to be awesome.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Quote from: Ubiq
Broker: Wasn't there an ambush squad here just a second ago?
Merchant: I don't know what you're talking about. Do you want this goblin ankle bone amulet or not?
My LIVESTREAM. I'm Aussie, so not everything is clean. Least it works...

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #104945 on: May 05, 2013, 05:53:47 am »

Beat Touhou 11 on Normal difficulty with no continues for the first time today. :3

Celebrate with Acapella!

Forget where I discovered this guy (maaaybe it was here?) but he has some pretty great vocal control and range. And his hair is nothing short of impressive.

I would also recommend his covers of Corridors of Time from Chrono Trigger, FF7's Battle Theme, Dr. Wiley's Theme from Megaman, Return to Zanarkand from FF10, and Bloody Tears from Castlevania.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2013, 05:57:38 am by Solifuge »

MagmaMcFry

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXISTS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #104946 on: May 05, 2013, 06:04:53 am »

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #104947 on: May 05, 2013, 06:06:10 am »

A really good ad...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yT2zrIUDjM&list=PLihzEv_uHCnLH70HrSzVH1BUuJSzhmyyG
Dude, that's not a happy thing. But yes, it is really good.
It made me chuckle and laugh. Which made me happy...
Is that not a Happy thing then???
Quote from: Ubiq
Broker: Wasn't there an ambush squad here just a second ago?
Merchant: I don't know what you're talking about. Do you want this goblin ankle bone amulet or not?
My LIVESTREAM. I'm Aussie, so not everything is clean. Least it works...

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #104948 on: May 05, 2013, 06:21:20 am »

This sounds like the background to a really awesome cop movie or something. A buddy movie.
It's going to be awesome.
High Five-O

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

MagmaMcFry

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXISTS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #104949 on: May 05, 2013, 06:41:42 am »

A really good ad...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yT2zrIUDjM&list=PLihzEv_uHCnLH70HrSzVH1BUuJSzhmyyG
Well, I thought it was really sad. I guess it's subjective.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #104950 on: May 05, 2013, 07:32:10 am »

Was out till 2am last night for a buddy's bachelor party. In to work at 6am this morning. Still awake and functioning with little problem.

FUCK YEAH I'M NOT OLD YET  :D

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Lagslayer

• Bay Watcher
  • stand-up philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #104951 on: May 05, 2013, 09:05:39 am »

A really good ad...
Well, I thought it was really sad. I guess it's subjective.
+1. It seems kinda sad to me, too. But I could see how it could be funny, too.

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • Just strummin' right along...
    • View Profile
« Reply #104952 on: May 05, 2013, 10:09:59 am »

So, last night I saw Iron Man 3 and Oz.
Both were pretty damn awesome.
Your favorite pinko progressive nerd-gal. Probably.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #104953 on: May 05, 2013, 10:30:09 am »

Celebrate with Acapella!

Forget where I discovered this guy (maaaybe it was here?) but he has some pretty great vocal control and range. And his hair is nothing short of impressive.

I would also recommend his covers of Corridors of Time from Chrono Trigger, FF7's Battle Theme, Dr. Wiley's Theme from Megaman, Return to Zanarkand from FF10, and Bloody Tears from Castlevania.
*clicks on the Castlevania one* O_O

* MaximumZero cancels post: Jaw annihilated against floor.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #104954 on: May 05, 2013, 10:48:46 am »

Celebrate with Acapella!

*clicks on the Castlevania one* O_O

* MaximumZero cancels post: Jaw annihilated against floor.

It loses points for not being genuine acapella. Not that it means anything, because it's pure awesome anyway.

10/11

E: His Zanarkand acapella is perfect, though. No cheap tricks used, just pure acapella. :D
« Last Edit: May 05, 2013, 10:53:20 am by New Guy »
Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.
Pages: 1 ... 6995 6996 [6997] 6998 6999 ... 13326