Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6959 6960 [6961] 6962 6963 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15760684 times)

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • Just strummin' right along...
    • View Profile
Re: [ヽ(°ヮ。)ノ] HEADPANTS RETURNS! (Happy Thread)
« Reply #104400 on: April 28, 2013, 12:21:05 am »

That hurt my everything.
You suggest that I have no experience in drawing? While I prefer not to draw animals and phallic structures, the fact that you think I need a fucking TUTORIAL? That conclusion leads to pain.
Dude. Chill.
And, not commenting directly on your art, as I don't think I've seen it, but there's always room to improve.
Always.
Alllwaaaysss.

Always. :3
Your favorite pinko progressive nerd-gal. Probably.

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #104401 on: April 28, 2013, 12:24:15 am »

Oh god man. Why. Why would you do this. My sides are dead now. You murdered my sides with that link. Curse yoooooooooooooooooooooooooou...
Jacob/Lee: you have a heart made of fluffy
Jeykab/Bee: how the fuck do you live your daily life corai
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute

Zrk2

• Bay Watcher
  • Emperor of the Damned
    • View Profile
« Reply #104402 on: April 28, 2013, 01:34:30 am »

That was pretty good. Maybe I should have watched it.
He's just keeping up with the Cardassians.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #104403 on: April 28, 2013, 03:25:46 am »

There's no real original way to say this left, I guess. But hey, this is the happy thread :P

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #104404 on: April 28, 2013, 03:31:23 am »

There's no real original way to say this left, I guess. But hey, this is the happy thread :P

Happy spewing forth from your mother's womb day~
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
« Reply #104405 on: April 28, 2013, 04:41:14 am »

Happy womb-exodus day :D

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #104406 on: April 28, 2013, 04:50:37 am »

Today I managed to find some fingerless gloves!
I've been having trouble playing guitar lately due to the cold, these seem to help.

Still, I need to get even better at not letting my fingers brush the strings now...

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #104407 on: April 28, 2013, 05:06:22 am »

[DATA EXPUNGED]
« Last Edit: April 28, 2013, 07:23:22 am by New Guy »
Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #104408 on: April 28, 2013, 05:15:36 am »

You suggest that I have no experience in drawing? While I prefer not to draw animals and phallic structures, the fact that you think I need a fucking TUTORIAL? That conclusion leads to pain.

I love the offended tone here. It reminds me of that one knight templar girl in OOTS.
...There was only one :P

But really. Tutorials. While you don't need to follow it by the dot (and that link...), just be free with your creativity. You will always learn - you automatically learn, you can never stop learning (unless you stop. Or your ego gets to you and you think that any help guide is beneath you. Period.) Because...there is always room for improvement, really.

Which reminds me of how I started drawing -- all squiggles and scribbles. A year later, human knight came out perfect without any guidelines somehow. That's one happy I mark down, only that I've no idea how I redo it...

Cursed Intuition doing my work for me. :I

Cheers to summer non-optional classes and exams!

Tuned in with friends to instrumental music on the first day. Atop a hill overlooking my university, at high noon, we spent our time -- the three of us -- browsing back on physics and enjoying the view and music. The song of Tears from Acoustic Cafe was in the background as a slow yet continuous breeze swept through the lands.

The moment was perfect as we reveled in the joy of the situation.

Cue acing said exam for the day.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2013, 05:20:12 am by Tiruin »

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #104409 on: April 28, 2013, 09:30:39 am »

Happy escape day!

Also, I can confirm that I did not dream of investigative dick-cats. This makes me happy.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #104410 on: April 28, 2013, 09:59:44 am »

https://gist.github.com/shanselman/5422230

Some spammer apparently dumped their whole template on a blog. Made me laugh for some reason.
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #104411 on: April 28, 2013, 10:02:10 am »

This made me think how odd it would be if we celebrated conception. "Happy conception week!"

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
  • Time for Taako's opinion.
    • View Profile
« Reply #104412 on: April 28, 2013, 10:11:11 am »

Well as it turns out, my pencil had the wrong size of lead in it. I only got partway through drawing my picture. Come to think of it, I might have some lead somewhere in my desk. Anyways, a tutorial I would need is on drawing somebody with four arms.
My tumblr.
Yeah no I don't haunt here anymore. Peace

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #104413 on: April 28, 2013, 10:36:23 am »

This made me think how odd it would be if we celebrated conception. "Happy conception week!"
Because this requires asking parents about when specifically did they have the sex that made you, a thought that tends to be glossed over.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Greiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Reptilian Illuminati member. Keep it secret.
    • View Profile
« Reply #104414 on: April 28, 2013, 10:50:50 am »

"Oh yea, I remember that day your mom had that wonderful new perfume.  And the view was great from the top of that preschool bus.  Then the damn condom broke and thanks to you we live in this nice big house with the butler!"
Disclaimer: Not responsible for dwarven deaths from the use or misuse of this post.
I don't need friends!! I've got knives!!!
Pages: 1 ... 6959 6960 [6961] 6962 6963 ... 13325