Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6859 6860 [6861] 6862 6863 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15746506 times)

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #102900 on: April 03, 2013, 08:38:45 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Now how could you know any of that when Winds of Winter isn't out yet?

MrWillsauce

• Bay Watcher
  • Has an ass that won't quit
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #102901 on: April 03, 2013, 08:39:39 pm »

The only thing I know about Game of Thrones is that Winter's comin'.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #102902 on: April 03, 2013, 08:50:26 pm »

Now how could you know any of that when Winds of Winter isn't out yet?

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102904 on: April 03, 2013, 08:56:01 pm »

Very draining but interesting day. Spent a long while doing school stuff, had a bit of an awkward and dull math class, where I spent half of it reflecting that the bulk of the trigonometry stuff we're learning is extremely dull and monotonous, and that "space filling curves" were probably named that way because someone felt the world needed more geeky innuendo. I spent the other half trying to teach someone who was obvious really tired and having trouble grasping what we were doing.

Then after I'd made the long drive home, I had to do a bunch more driving to get some people to this birthday restaurant eat out thing... I'm pretty sure the food is going to give me stomach issues in not too much longer. Anyway, so since the service was really pretty slow, I got served first and wound up being done eating long before everyone else, and I could feel a bit of a migraine building, I decided to excuse myself and go for a walk around coventry, which is also known as the artsy part of town. Most of the shops were closed, but I did get to spend a good hour in heaven. Heaven in my case turned out to be a wonderful bookshop of the "way more books than we can easily fit in the space we have" variety.

I swear I could have spent all day just wandering around skimming the book titles and poking around the contents. There are really so many crazy and interesting books out there.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #102905 on: April 03, 2013, 08:59:52 pm »

Ok, somebody has given this some thought.

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #102906 on: April 03, 2013, 09:13:50 pm »

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #102907 on: April 03, 2013, 09:39:33 pm »

Am watching my favorite baseball team!

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #102908 on: April 03, 2013, 09:51:19 pm »

Goddamn, I keep clicking those spoilers out of habit, assuming there's a picture or something under them, then going OH GOD I SAW A GAME OF THRONES NAME BACK BACK BACK.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #102909 on: April 03, 2013, 11:18:36 pm »

I still don't know why 10x1 degrees Celsius is 2441...
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

King DZA

• Bay Watcher
  • Ruler of all things ruleable
    • View Profile
« Reply #102910 on: April 03, 2013, 11:19:55 pm »

Today is my birthday  :).

I didn't even come close to accomplishing everything I wanted to this past year. But for now, I suppose that making it another 365 days without getting myself killed is enough to be thankful for.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #102911 on: April 03, 2013, 11:21:15 pm »

I didn't even come close to accomplishing everything I wanted to this past year. But for now, I suppose that making it another 365 days without getting myself killed is enough to be thankful for.

You did bring a story.
Happy birthday.

On the other note, I'm just assuming that LW is GRRM. For no real reason.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #102912 on: April 03, 2013, 11:21:56 pm »

Happy cake day!

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #102913 on: April 03, 2013, 11:31:01 pm »

I still don't know why 10x1 degrees Celsius is 2441...

Convert to kelvins :P

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #102914 on: April 03, 2013, 11:56:41 pm »

So it's just trickery, then? The energy and not the actual number? Him being a smartass? Got it.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.
Pages: 1 ... 6859 6860 [6861] 6862 6863 ... 13325