Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6847 6848 [6849] 6850 6851 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15763789 times)

FearfulJesuit

• Bay Watcher
  • True neoliberalism has never been tried
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #102720 on: March 31, 2013, 08:27:43 pm »

This year's April Fool's prank: announce on Facebook, very seriously, that I have gotten a local pregnant. We'll see what happens. I expect delicious chaos.

BAD IDEA.

I...must not read this as an endorsement...

@Footjob, you can microwave most grains I've tried pretty easily through the microwave, even if they aren't packaged for it.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #102721 on: March 31, 2013, 08:32:01 pm »

Watching the series 'Freeman's Mind'. Hilarity at its finest.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #102722 on: March 31, 2013, 08:45:50 pm »

I am so sick of these 504 errors.

Anyway, my vinyl collection continues to grow.  It looks like the kind of collection a fifty year old Texan stoner would have, because that's basically what it is.  I went music shopping with my dad and took his advice on picks.  Most of them are pretty good, but some of them are probably never going to be played again unless I give them to him.  Yes dad, I know Joe Walsh is one of the best guitar players ever, The James Gang Rides Again is still as lame now as it was in 1971.

Even so, there's a good dozen or so places around town that I know carry records and I haven't even been to yet.  It's exciting for some reason.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #102723 on: March 31, 2013, 08:59:21 pm »

Game of Thrones was awesome.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #102725 on: March 31, 2013, 09:16:16 pm »

I currently have what I believe is called a "Game of Throner".

Reelya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102726 on: March 31, 2013, 09:45:32 pm »

Even so, there's a good dozen or so places around town that I know carry records and I haven't even been to yet.  It's exciting for some reason.

It's extra exciting because they're limited supply. They're never making more of those records.

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #102727 on: March 31, 2013, 10:03:53 pm »

So season 3 of A song of Ice and Fire Game of Thrones is starting. Can't wait for the onslaught of misery as every week your favorite character dies.
If I recall correctly, it was near the end of A Storm of Swords that you start to understand truly that no character is safe and nothing is holy.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #102728 on: March 31, 2013, 10:12:18 pm »

So season 3 of A song of Ice and Fire Game of Thrones is starting. Can't wait for the onslaught of misery as every week your favorite character dies.
If I recall correctly, it was near the end of A Storm of Swords that you start to understand truly that no character is safe and nothing is holy.
Around the Red Wedding.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #102729 on: March 31, 2013, 10:15:35 pm »

Back from the mountain getaway weekend with the love of my life.

BEST. EASTER. EVER.

We wound up reading snippets of Rumi to each other by firelight.  :D
« Last Edit: March 31, 2013, 10:30:27 pm by RedKing »

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #102730 on: March 31, 2013, 10:45:46 pm »

It's extra exciting because they're limited supply. They're never making more of those records.

Generally speaking yes.  The last place I went to had copies of Rize of the Fenix, but that kinda doesn't count.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #102731 on: March 31, 2013, 10:55:30 pm »

Rumi
Dude. Dude has a giant upside down acorn hat. What's up with that?

... and where does one procure these magnificent acorn hats?
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #102732 on: April 01, 2013, 12:15:27 am »

Rumi
Dude. Dude has a giant upside down acorn hat. What's up with that?

... and where does one procure these magnificent acorn hats?
I'm pretty sure you have to be a Sufi mystic. Eventually, an acorn will simply grow out of your turban.
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #102733 on: April 01, 2013, 12:33:13 am »

Chocolate cake made me happy today. :D

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
  • Perge scelus mihi diem perficias.
    • View Profile
« Reply #102734 on: April 01, 2013, 12:36:46 am »

I was told today that "at least five people" see me as their BFF.

I'm positively touched.
Pages: 1 ... 6847 6848 [6849] 6850 6851 ... 13325