Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6846 6847 [6848] 6849 6850 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15763826 times)

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #102705 on: March 31, 2013, 11:35:31 am »

Yeah. Year or so.

School blows. As for happy things.

Bioshock Infinite and writing, yum yum.
Is apparently a Lizardman. ಠ_ಠ
YOU DOUBLE PENIS
"The pessimist is either always right or pleasantly surprised; he cherishes that which is good because he knows it cannot last."

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #102706 on: March 31, 2013, 11:42:24 am »

Glad to see you back!

EDIT: 1 section done on my math homework out of 4, and I've just finished a meal of my traditional brain food (a microwaved chimichanga and a triple size energy drink). However, the last section is looming like a terrifying beast in my future, just distant enough that I can see the outlines of its vicious, sigma-shaped claws. There's only one problem in that section, which suggests that it will prove my undoing.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2013, 04:20:56 pm by Bauglir »
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #102707 on: March 31, 2013, 04:22:44 pm »

Mm... yeah, from what I remember they usually take a week or two to "settle in", so to speak. One of the reasons I haven't tried another go at them... week or two potentially mindfucked and then another couple coming down from it if it's the wrong stuff is just... too much time to invest. Especially in the pharmaceutical equivalent of throwing darts at a wall and seeing what sticks :-\

Yeah. I don't exactly have many mental side effects as far as I can tell. I've had some pretty extensive mind-altering-drugs experiences, so I don't let the pills zombify, but by the same token, I DO let them bring me up and make me feel happy. I have trouble swallowing and dry mouth and some other stuff though. We'll see in a couple days how it's going then.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

HFS

• Bay Watcher
  • Sealed Entity
    • View Profile

Zrk2

• Bay Watcher
  • Emperor of the Damned
    • View Profile
« Reply #102709 on: March 31, 2013, 05:52:34 pm »

DO NOT QUESTION THE CREEPY DOLLS. THE CREEPY DOLLS ARE YOUR SAVIOUR. ALL GLORY TO THE CREEPY DOLLS.
He's just keeping up with the Cardassians.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102710 on: March 31, 2013, 06:56:29 pm »

Oh god, that's so nice. :) Just now, I felt some depression sinking in, because I was thinking about some stuff. Except it wasn't... There? It was more like I was 'Usually I'd get depressed right about now.' And now I'm smiling and laughing. :D I'm really happy about this, this has been something I've fucking fought bitterly my whole life and I couldn't ever escape it. :)

I think this was a good decision.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Wrex

• Bay Watcher
  • My vision is augmented
    • View Profile
« Reply #102711 on: March 31, 2013, 06:58:37 pm »

Oh god, that's so nice. :) Just now, I felt some depression sinking in, because I was thinking about some stuff. Except it wasn't... There? It was more like I was 'Usually I'd get depressed right about now.' And now I'm smiling and laughing. :D I'm really happy about this, this has been something I've fucking fought bitterly my whole life and I couldn't ever escape it. :)

I think this was a good decision.

If I was the religious type, I would declare this a miracle. Holy shit, Hans.

Mr Wrex, please do not eat my liver.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102712 on: March 31, 2013, 07:16:29 pm »

I think the reason it's working for me is that I've had so much time doing drugs. Before, when I was on Zoloft, I felt zombified. I couldn't feel anything, I was just there. But I can still feel everything, it just makes the pointless depression all distant and non-affecting, whereas I can still feel my happy. I've spent so much time with other drugs, shoving down the negative side effects to seek out the pleasant mental effects, I think I've mastered that. o.O Yes, there are negative side effects to this stuff. I get nauseous and have trouble swallowing for the first few hours after I take it, and if I haven't eaten, I get EXTRA hungry. But if I can get past my depression, that would be ENTIRELY worth it. 100%. :)
He's fucking with us.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #102713 on: March 31, 2013, 07:43:10 pm »

I have issues with WG, but they're damned good with April 1. Made me smile, and would have gotten me if I hadn't already been reminded via Deon that Russia is already in the 1st.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

FearfulJesuit

• Bay Watcher
  • True neoliberalism has never been tried
    • View Profile
« Reply #102714 on: March 31, 2013, 07:51:24 pm »

This year's April Fool's prank: announce on Facebook, very seriously, that I have gotten a local pregnant. We'll see what happens. I expect delicious chaos.

@Footjob, you can microwave most grains I've tried pretty easily through the microwave, even if they aren't packaged for it.

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
« Reply #102715 on: March 31, 2013, 08:07:43 pm »

Starcraft 2: Heart of the Swarm ladder play is going good. Got into silver league yesterday, gold league today... Platinum at the very least should be doable :)

I'm thinking of starting a B12 tournament here but it doesn't seem like a lot of people here play the game :/

MrWillsauce

• Bay Watcher
  • Has an ass that won't quit
    • View Profile
« Reply #102716 on: March 31, 2013, 08:15:42 pm »

Starcraft 2: Heart of the Swarm ladder play is going good. Got into silver league yesterday, gold league today... Platinum at the very least should be doable :)

I'm thinking of starting a B12 tournament here but it doesn't seem like a lot of people here play the game :/
Do it. You know I'll participate... as long as it's Wings of Liberty and not HotS.

Zrk2

• Bay Watcher
  • Emperor of the Damned
    • View Profile
« Reply #102717 on: March 31, 2013, 08:17:52 pm »

This year's April Fool's prank: announce on Facebook, very seriously, that I have gotten a local pregnant. We'll see what happens. I expect delicious chaos.

BAD IDEA. I once had someone prank call me claiming to be pregnant, so I posted on facebook about it hoping to identify who did it, and I still haven't unequivocally crushed the rumours that I did, in fact, get someone pregnant. That shit just lingers.

Also, music. I'm not usually one much for music but I've listened to a hell of a lot of it over the weekend, and it makes me feel sad so good.
He's just keeping up with the Cardassians.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #102718 on: March 31, 2013, 08:23:04 pm »

Went to a movie night last night with homeschool friends. We watched Sweeney Tod (Amazing.), Insidious (Creepy as all fuck), Some other horror movie (Meh.), Scary Movie 2 (Not bad), Jackass 3 (Half boring, half hilarious), and Nitro Circus (3/4ths boring). And random friend who had been on a spree of assholery calmed down finally. He's one of those guys whos either the best friend in the world or a complete ass. Ah, friends.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #102719 on: March 31, 2013, 08:24:08 pm »

Also, we duck taped my brother to a wall.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2013, 08:28:11 pm by Scelly9 »
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!
Pages: 1 ... 6846 6847 [6848] 6849 6850 ... 13325