Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6821 6822 [6823] 6824 6825 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15745169 times)

Blargityblarg

• Bay Watcher
  • rolypolyrolypolyrolypoly
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #102330 on: March 25, 2013, 06:42:43 pm »

Assuming your drink is canned, it is possible to drink your cold drink while in a hot shower. Highly satisfying...

You are brilliant. I'll have to try that at a later date, though, cause right now I just have a glass of ice water.

Also everyone needs to wait till I hit 8888 posts to start the post count crap.
Khorne, is that you? Or perhaps I am Khorne, because 8 has been my favorite number for as long as I can remember. The logical conclusion is that Khorne is really Pathos.
Does this mean China are the World Eaters?
Blossom of orange
Shit, nothing rhymes with orange
Wait, haikus don't rhyme

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #102331 on: March 25, 2013, 06:51:07 pm »

MAYBE SLOWPOKE

BUT IS GOOD NEWS YES

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #102332 on: March 25, 2013, 07:08:23 pm »

Are indeed slowpoke.

But that doesn't make C&C's likeliness of being good after C&C4 any better.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #102333 on: March 25, 2013, 07:52:31 pm »

Operation "Hot Shower, Cold Drink" results: The after-shower gulp of cold water was disappointing. But I took a couple sips while I was in the shower and those were fantastic.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #102334 on: March 25, 2013, 07:57:42 pm »

Honestly, if you're going for something like that a hot bath is the best. If you've got a tub, anyway. Get one of those long straws and you can potentially do it with your head under the water, too.

Or... a hot spring. Wish there was one closer to where I'm at, that. Entirely too... whatever they are. You melt. Feels sooooo goooooood. "*dissolves into a drooling puddle of relaxation*" good.

Why in the name of the nonexistent gods does hot water feel so good to immerse yourself in, anyway?
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #102335 on: March 25, 2013, 08:00:39 pm »

Operation "Hot Shower, Cold Drink" results: The after-shower gulp of cold water was disappointing. But I took a couple sips while I was in the shower and those were fantastic.
I'm telling you man, you haven't lived until you are drinking an iced drink in a shower so steaming the gods themselves would faint from it.
Cold drink in hot shower is a way of life.

Actually, come summer hot drink in cold shower can also be satisfying.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #102336 on: March 25, 2013, 08:02:02 pm »

Why in the name of the nonexistent gods does hot water feel so good to immerse yourself in, anyway?
I'd like to know this as well.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102337 on: March 25, 2013, 08:05:44 pm »

I'd like to know this as well.

Oftentimes hot water feels good on tense or painful muscles. I have tense or otherwise painful muscles most of the time due to a combination of Tourette's Syndrome and hereditary Fibromyalgia. A hot shower eases the pain.

Same with stress, I'd imagine.

Lightningfalcon

• Bay Watcher
  • Target locked. Firing main cannon.
    • View Profile
« Reply #102338 on: March 25, 2013, 08:09:28 pm »

Three major things today.
First- In little more then a week I will be going to a very nice vacation
Second- I got my stuff turned in for English, which should be just enough to pull it to a B, allowing me to finally get AB honor roll for the first time in a year.
Third- I just now started listening to some old music files from the original C&C.  So beautiful, and so many memories.  Music in games these days just doesn't bring out the same feelings (Exempting Halo.  And exempting Halo 4 from the Halo exemption).
Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum circo vincendarum
W-we just... wanted our...
Actually most of the people here explicitly wanted chaos and tragedy. So. Uh.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #102339 on: March 25, 2013, 08:35:33 pm »

Third- I just now started listening to some old music files from the original C&C.  So beautiful, and so many memories.  Music in games these days just doesn't bring out the same feelings (Exempting Halo.  And exempting Halo 4 from the Halo exemption).
Hell March (2), or less obvious but still pretty good musics?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #102340 on: March 25, 2013, 08:36:57 pm »

Hell March (2), or less obvious but still pretty good musics?

The original C&C didn't have Hell March.  Its music was better.  And the guy who made all the music for that game went on to make lots and lots of videogame music.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #102342 on: March 25, 2013, 09:22:16 pm »

I knew who it was already, guys. :D I just thought I'd ask since usually it ends up with me finding a song I hadn't thought of yet, I haven't heard all of the C&C music yet.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102343 on: March 25, 2013, 09:53:16 pm »

For those of us who understand a little math, this is incredibly lulzy.  It's a crank paper like none I've ever seen before.

However, it does not follow that the power set of the set of all natural numbers has the same degree of infinity as the continuum, since this would leave only two degrees of infinity. It might be more intuitive to assume that there are infinite degrees of infinity, as there are infinite finite numbers, than to presume a finite degree of infiniteness.  Why would there be less degrees of infinity than number of finite numbers?
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #102344 on: March 25, 2013, 09:58:06 pm »

Is it me, or does Vector's avatar look like a bird?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Pages: 1 ... 6821 6822 [6823] 6824 6825 ... 13325